A U.S. Congressman who represents Mexico first!

Who voted for this creep? Pretty scary to think American Citizens actually took valuable time out of their day to vote for a stooge who has Mexico's best interests at heart rather than the United States. This creep has to be a Democrat. This loon would like to see Arizona's economy destroyed further to advance Mexico and La Raza's agenda. How could so many in Arizona vote for a creep like this? Pretty scary stuff. Wake up Arizona. Stop voting for creeps.

Wow a latino American who dosent think his state should require anyone who is on Arizona land to carry papers?

I wish you people could see just how crazy you have gotten.

How can you defend the right of a police officer to detain people for lack of papers?

You go crazy thinking the police are coming for your guns but defend the police to be able to detain ANYONE

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
He's willing to help destroy his home state's economy further to advance Mexico and La Raza's agenda. This almost sounds like Treason. Arizona is struggling so much these days with their economy and this kind of political stunt should be punished. Wake up Arizona and recall this stooge!

He's willing to help destroy his home state's economy further to advance Mexico and La Raza's agenda. This almost sounds like Treason. Arizona is struggling so much these days with their economy and this kind of political stunt should be punished. Wake up Arizona and recall this stooge!

There is a means to recall an elected state rep. We have done it with two governors in my memory. I know that there is a way to recall a federal rep as well. It does involve a vote by the people in the district represented. Since we have gerrymandered districts in AZ (check a map- it's the only explanation) I would bet that the people in the district being represented by this one would not support a recall.

I added a link;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arizona's_7th_congressional_district

from the link;

"Arizona's 7th congressional district is located in the southwestern part of the state. It includes all of Yuma County in addition to parts of La Paz, Maricopa, Pima, Pinal, and Santa Cruz counties. It is a Latino-majority district, with 50.6% of residents describing themselves as Hispanic as of the 2000 U.S. Census). It is currently represented by Raúl M. Grijalva, a Democrat."

Last edited:
Does anyone get it yet?

We've already been infiltrated!

Maybe all the way to the top. :lol:

How late the light bulb turns on, but, better late than never.

I am spacing it so the slow readers and lefties with comprehension disorders can better interpret the post. (waits for the backlash of the offended)

There is a means to recall an elected state rep. We have done it with two governors in my memory. I know that there is a way to recall a federal rep as well. It does involve a vote by the people in the district represented. Since we have gerrymandered districts in AZ (check a map- it's the only explanation) I would bet that the people in the district being represented by this one would not support a recall.

Unfortunately you're probably right. This stooge is putting Illegals' best interests ahead of Arizona Citizens' best interests. Who does he work for? This is pretty shocking stuff. This creep is perfectly willing to destroy Arizona's economy further to advance the Illegals' agenda. They should at least try to recall this creep.

Wow a latino American who dosent think his state should require anyone who is on Arizona land to carry papers?

How can you defend the right of a police officer to detain people for lack of papers?

You go crazy thinking the police are coming for your guns but defend the police to be able to detain ANYONE

Where does it say you have to carry papers? Do you think you would be considered suspicious of entering the country illegally? Do you think that people who behave suspiciously shouldn't be questioned or detained by law officers?

If you were questioned without paper are you saying you couldn't prove you were a US citizen?

225pxraulgrijalva109thp.jpg
frito2.jpg

wow a latino american who dosent think his state should require anyone who is on arizona land to carry papers?

You go crazy thinking the police are coming for your guns but defend the police to be able to detain anyone

+10000

Yup a Democrat. Go figure? Yikes!

i would suggest that if you were of hispanic origin, albeit native born american citizen, that you would urge people not to support a bill that would allow anyone who looks like you to have their 'papers' demanded.

since when does anyone in this country need to carry their 'papers?

do we require catholics to show their papers next? jews? gays? asians?

i would suggest that if you were of hispanic origin, albeit native born american citizen, that you would urge people not to support a bill that would allow anyone who looks like you to have their 'papers' demanded.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/immig...-republicans-are-working-against-freedom.html

Nope just the 20 MILLION Illegal MEXICANS in this Country. 1/5 of the population of Mexico is illegally in the United States.

I suggest we deputize the Military to round up all the Illegals across the Country , deport their sorry asses and then man the Border with machine Gun posts with orders to fire on any more that try to come here ILLEGALLY.

so if you are caught breaking the law and are found to be here in this country illegally we should do nothing?? Maybe we should compensate Mexico for inconveniencing one of their citizens.. Si'?

Nope just the 20 MILLION Illegal MEXICANS in this Country. 1/5 of the population of Mexico is illegally in the United States.

I suggest we deputize the Military to round up all the Illegals across the Country , deport their sorry asses and then man the Border with machine Gun posts with orders to fire on any more that try to come here ILLEGALLY.

a much simpler solution would be just to starve them out. put huge fines and possible jailtime to businesses who employ them and really clamp down on illegals sitting outside stores waiting to be picked up for work. once they can no longer work they will leave.

also, if you put guns "on the border" you would miss all the ones that come through in cars, vans, and through underground tunnels, which is most of them.

]

do we require catholics to show their papers next? jews? gays? asians?[/

so you have absolutely no problem then with a no country no borders status?? Is that what you mean?? I cannot think of a country, including Mexico that does not require Identification and proof of citizenship.. so you don't want a country with borders and laws??

After 9-11, Bush and the Republicans could have addressed the illegal immigrant problem with no opposition from anyone. Why was it they chose not to do so? Was it that the put cheap labor that could help break unions above the security of this nation?

Forum List

Back