A Trump victory will bring salad bars and buffets back

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2019
If you hate Democrat scum forcing their lame ass mandates on you, it will all be over soon. When you see them out in public, make like Maxine waters and tell those pedophile defenders what you think of them. At the gas station, and grocery store...

If trump wins, we will see the return to normal. A return of salad bars and buffets.

If trump loses, salad bars and buffets will become tales told of the before times.

If you hate Democrat scum forcing their lame ass mandates on you, it will all be over soon. When you see them out in public, make like Maxine waters and tell those pedophile defenders what you think of them. At the gas station, and grocery store...

If trump wins, we will see the return to normal. A return of salad bars and buffets.

If trump loses, salad bars and buffets will become tales told of the before times.
I thought you were going to post a reason to vote for Orange Man. LOL

I do miss my chinese buffet,,,

It is. Reopening of the country.

Democrats = endless lockdowns and draconian mandates

Satan must be a frequent flyer at those buffets. If he only knew the real truth about salad bars and buffets.

People ask at my favorite restaurant if the salad bar and buffet will ever come back, and they say only if trump wins.

Satan must be a frequent flyer at those buffets. If he only knew the real truth about salad bars and buffets.
Tell me the TRUTH then.

Trump is remarkable in unifying the country.

he just happens to unify us AGAINST himself!

Tell me the TRUTH then.

The Facts
An all-you-can-eat buffet, where you can sit for hours and eat for one low price, is the American dream. But at what cost? Apparently, 128,000 people are hospitalized and 3,000 die each year from food poisoning. Eating at buffets grosses your friend out royally because it exposes people to the germs of possibly everyone who enters the restaurant in some way or another. We’re talking about possibly coming into contact with folks who don’t wash their hands after using the bathroom, people who may be coughing and sneezing or, of course, those snot-ridden children who insist on serving themselves.
Not only do you have to worry about how germy people are, but the food itself after a while can be at risk. Buffet restaurants are infamous for leaving food out for extended periods of time (even though they adhere to food safety standards about temperatures). According to federal food safety guidelines, hot food has to stay above 140 degrees fahrenheit and cold food has to stay below 40 degrees fahrenheit. Most places adhere to these guidelines or they wouldn't pass inspection, but still—if there's a slip up, you could possibly end up with explosive diarrhea due to bacteria that is now potentially growing on the lukewarm scrambled eggs people are picking over.

I imagine none of the above will keep your fat ass away from the next buffet, right?

I know several Chinese buffets open in my area
not here in kc,,,
You're suckin' hind tit brother.

Our Chinese buffet in my little town has been open for months...and we noticed the Golden Corral is open in Springfield last time we went down there.

Screenshot_2020-10-27-10-49-55.png

Last edited:

Tell me the TRUTH then.

The Facts
An all-you-can-eat buffet, where you can sit for hours and eat for one low price, is the American dream. But at what cost? Apparently, 128,000 people are hospitalized and 3,000 die each year from food poisoning. Eating at buffets grosses your friend out royally because it exposes people to the germs of possibly everyone who enters the restaurant in some way or another. We’re talking about possibly coming into contact with folks who don’t wash their hands after using the bathroom, people who may be coughing and sneezing or, of course, those snot-ridden children who insist on serving themselves.
Not only do you have to worry about how germy people are, but the food itself after a while can be at risk. Buffet restaurants are infamous for leaving food out for extended periods of time (even though they adhere to food safety standards about temperatures). According to federal food safety guidelines, hot food has to stay above 140 degrees fahrenheit and cold food has to stay below 40 degrees fahrenheit. Most places adhere to these guidelines or they wouldn't pass inspection, but still—if there's a slip up, you could possibly end up with explosive diarrhea due to bacteria that is now potentially growing on the lukewarm scrambled eggs people are picking over.

Democrats are happy buffets and salad bars and gone. They give Americans choice. Democrats want to choose for you. They are totalitarian scum.

Forum List

Back