A transgender volunteer for the Salvation army

Actually, most volunteers try to help everyone, regardless of the views, or sexuality of those they are serving.

I just wish that those who see them helping could release some of their bigotry to see the good they do.

Gays don't discriminate, but apparently you do.

"LGBT illnesses..."

More cases of STI in the heterosexual population dear boy. Even when the numbers are normalized, no one takes safer sex more seriously than gay and bisexual men. Whereas it's your kind of thinking that's causing the heterosexual community to 'dip their wicks' unprotected thinking it's a 'them-disease' and you're somehow impervious. STI's don't discriminate.

I see the libbies vanished when their claims were quickly proven wrong. Why must you lie to make an argument?

Actually, most volunteers try to help everyone, regardless of the views, or sexuality of those they are serving.

I just wish that those who see them helping could release some of their bigotry to see the good they do.

Gays don't discriminate, but apparently you do.

Homosexuals are the ultimate in bigotry and discrimination but lately society justifies their attitude. If you listened to the radical homosexuals ranting in public you would assume that everything in their lives is concerned with their next sexual encounter. When the relationship between sodomy and AIDS became evident in San Francisco the homosexual activists fought like crazy to keep the sex pits known as "bath houses" open. Their next anonymous sexual encounter was more important than their lives.

Forum List

Back