A traitor in our midst?

'
';';
What do you think Christ taught us in his teachings THat supports President Trump' s demeanor, actions, lies, slurs, deceitfulness, divisiveness, non forgiving vengefulness, or arrogant boastfulness? Can you show me any scripture where Christ supports someone like Trump or his actions or words and would encourage His flock to follow a Trump like person?

If Jesus were standing in front of you and watching you raise up with praise your unending support for Trump while associating Jesus and his teachings with him, do you think He'd be happy with you?

Beaurtress, please, for the love of God, you blaspheme Him, by associating his son's name and true believers with the likes of Trump, someone who is so anti Christ in all that he says and does..... be careful, pick up that red letter Bible of yours for the 4 Gospels and focus on Jesus's teachings... reconnect yourself with Christ and His love.

Ask yourself, is there any thing that President Trump says or does, help bring non believers or believers closer to Christ, to Christianity?

My words to you girlfriend are not meant to be hurtful, or harmful, but helpful...if possible. But Jesus's words and teachings can and will work on your Spirit, your soul.... I recommended the red letter Gospels, because it makes it easier to focus on what He teaches us.... set your politics aside, before you begin reading, ask God to guide you in your understanding..... And I too, will do the same.
He repented. Christ forgives.

Who repented? Trump? I have never heard a thing from him sounding like repentance, humility, apology....not even taking responsibility for his own actions.

Nothing.

His followers seem to be repenting on his behalf and projecting it on him.
Have you heard any such thing from Obama, Pelosi, Schiff or any Democrat?

I haven't heard any claims of repentance granted to them. Have you?
What the hell is your point, that Trump isn't Jesus?

No, the point is you need to read the prior posts to understand it.

LOL, all hopes of the leftwing lunatics are now on the GOP.

Mueller? Mueller?

Ukraine? Ukraine?

LOL, y’all got nothing.

The FBI? The DOJ? The same people that spied on him and appointed a special counsel to investigate him? The same people that used foreign sources to smear him?

I recognize the enormity of government employees conspiring to overthrow a lawfully elected president.

Do you?

You leftwing turds are a fucking riot.

Show me the indictments, charges, anything to substantiate your claims besides "any day now".

Then we will determine who is really a fucking riot.

Thank you.
Who said they have been indicted yet? However, we all know what they did. Barr is going to get to the truth. That's why Pelosi and Schiff are in such a panic to impeach Trump.

No charges to substantiate your claims?

They aren't "in a panic" - they have to do what they, Congress, is charged to do. Oversight. It's their job.
There are plenty of facts. Anyone who isn't a total ignoramus understands what Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Strozk, Brennan, Clapper, Page, Yates and the Ohr's have done. There are 38 State Department personnel who were cited for 91 violations in an internal report.

Yup. "violations" - but Clinton wasn't one of them. You can't have your cake and eat it too - if you accept the validity of the investigation's findings of violations then you need to also accept the validity that it cleared Clinton of violations in handling classified material.
Comey's investigation was a total sham. Hillary is guilty as hell.

'
';';
What do you think Christ taught us in his teachings THat supports President Trump' s demeanor, actions, lies, slurs, deceitfulness, divisiveness, non forgiving vengefulness, or arrogant boastfulness? Can you show me any scripture where Christ supports someone like Trump or his actions or words and would encourage His flock to follow a Trump like person?

If Jesus were standing in front of you and watching you raise up with praise your unending support for Trump while associating Jesus and his teachings with him, do you think He'd be happy with you?

Beaurtress, please, for the love of God, you blaspheme Him, by associating his son's name and true believers with the likes of Trump, someone who is so anti Christ in all that he says and does..... be careful, pick up that red letter Bible of yours for the 4 Gospels and focus on Jesus's teachings... reconnect yourself with Christ and His love.

Ask yourself, is there any thing that President Trump says or does, help bring non believers or believers closer to Christ, to Christianity?

My words to you girlfriend are not meant to be hurtful, or harmful, but helpful...if possible. But Jesus's words and teachings can and will work on your Spirit, your soul.... I recommended the red letter Gospels, because it makes it easier to focus on what He teaches us.... set your politics aside, before you begin reading, ask God to guide you in your understanding..... And I too, will do the same.
He repented. Christ forgives.

Who repented? Trump? I have never heard a thing from him sounding like repentance, humility, apology....not even taking responsibility for his own actions.

Nothing.

His followers seem to be repenting on his behalf and projecting it on him.
Have you heard any such thing from Obama, Pelosi, Schiff or any Democrat?

I haven't heard any claims of repentance granted to them. Have you?
What the hell is your point, that Trump isn't Jesus?
BriPat, they obviously don't know the purveyor of the 10 Commandments that includes "Thou shalt not kill" murdered a cop in his youth and fled Egypt. In his old age I'm sure that had to do with why he and God included that in his suggestions for advanced good behaviors that the Ten Commandments were and are to prevent serious small wars, most of it could be avoided by (1) the importance of unity (2) avoiding activities that make other people crazy such as stealing, cheating on a spouse, bearing false witness, wanting what somebody else has, which leads to very bad relationships, etc., and including behaviors into one's daily life such as obedience to and care of parents as they grow old, gathering frequently with people of one's own faith for psalm singing praises, prayer, recitations of biblical passages, and determining faithfulness in everything. The big 10 simply make life safer since it discourages crazymaking behaviors and encourages a spirit of love between God and yourself, and a spirit of compassion for even one's enemies.

The reason atheism concerns me is because it is the deterioration of people to hate with no holds barred, and even when you are a believer, it's truly no fun to be placed on a devil's griddle of dispute and false witnesses spreading lies througout the land saying they are engaging in free speech, which is not true. If you spew lies out, that is called calumny for which you should be called to account for. That's why fake news is hands down the very thing that will destroy us if we don't straighten up the language with lawsuits that put people who start the lies into a prison sentence that will cool this generation's "hyperbole" lies which are taken as gospel by those loyal to a party they trust. That's why Shiff should have been censured and a recommendation to his state to have him replaced on the spot by his own party members for his lying alledgment that although presented as hyperbole, 3/4ths or more of the people who vote do not know what hyperbole is, so they discount it in the face of a fast talker, because they probably don't have enough room upstairs to recall the word they'd never recalled hearing (since they snoozed through freshman english in college or were taking cannabis, the forgetter's nightmare drug), and were relying on the crib sheet committee to handout questions the bright kids think will be on the professor's test. The lack of moral training at college level could make a law student believe that creating a false narrative is okay since you will be in power before anyone catches on. I think slander in an election should carry serious time in prison and annulment of your votes. Slander means you used lies against your opponent, andk sometimes there is a lot of truth telling that gets ignored as slander, when really truth is NEVER slander. It may be indiscreet, but the truth is definitely not slander.

Calumny is everyday stuff lately. We need to keep in mind that calumnious slander is not free speech because it is could make voters place confidence in the wrong candidate.

I just pray we'll get through this time of people lying and falsifying. Well, coughing half the night away kept me up all night, and I'm going for a nap. God's love to all.

It wasn't. However, why should Democrats get a "get out of jail free" card just because they are running for office? That idea is preposterous.

There is no "get out of jail free" card.

There is a president making unsubstantiated allegations.

There are LEGAL and above board channels for investigating corruption.

There is a president unwilling to use those and instead using his position to work around the State Department, fire or recall capable professional diplomats on false pretexts, and replace them with his private lawyer and two other amigo's in an attempt to get political dirt on one person and one person only - his main political opponent in the upcoming election.

The fact that you can't seem to recognize the enormity of this is beyond pathetic, it's scary.
The FBI? The DOJ? The same people that spied on him and appointed a special counsel to investigate him? The same people that used foreign sources to smear him?

I recognize the enormity of government employees conspiring to overthrow a lawfully elected president.

Do you?

You leftwing turds are a fucking riot.

Show me the indictments, charges, anything to substantiate your claims besides "any day now".

Then we will determine who is really a fucking riot.

Thank you.
Who said they have been indicted yet? However, we all know what they did. Barr is going to get to the truth. That's why Pelosi and Schiff are in such a panic to impeach Trump.

No charges to substantiate your claims?

They aren't "in a panic" - they have to do what they, Congress, is charged to do. Oversight. It's their job.

No, their job is to pass laws, create budgets, and decide on taxes. Their job is not to attempt to reverse presidential elections.

He's not pulling the strings on his businesses anymore. He's working on America's problems. He's turned all that stuff over to managers who will continue to run things according to the US Laws, but it will come back to him when his second term is up. That's the way I understand it is. And Trump doesn't have a Biden out there extorting the big bucks from small countries who don'[t have a fraction of real wealth. He has no need for personal gain. None. And every time I hear you calling someone else a pos, I check. And what I find is that you regularly speak of all Republicans of business integrity in terms that only show calumny, since you didn't check on integrity, just threw nothingburger bombs in the path of the good. tch, tch, tch, Eddie. You wouldn't be fibbing your scabies off if you had my grandma caring for you when you were young. If you said a lie or a bad word, she washed mouths out with lye soap she made herself. And since it was hot, summer offenses were dealt gentle blows with a weeping willow switch that cured everything except the little whelps they left that disappeared after 30 minutes. My guess is that at an early age, you realized nobody would stop you if you did or said bad things to other people because your bully committee put you up to it to push their little hellion agenda, like communizing a free nation after decimating freedom of speech and Christian religious speech, the right of men to keep and bear arms as protection against predators and predatory government, and all other amendments that freedom-loving Republicans believe in.
Well I'm Jewish white and was a republican, even voting for GWB in 2000 Since then I've come to hate all republican garbage and it grows daily reading how you AH's support a low life fn pos like Trump Seems he is in your image
You're reading wrongful information. I'm not surprised you have such scorched earth opinions of those of us who care for and pray for President Trump. We are commissioned by our faith in Jesus Christ, son of God, and Jewish rabbi. He taught us what God meant to and through his disciples during his life and after his ascension to the right hand of power in Heaven, Mr. Eddie. I think that you have put these kinds of beliefs aside in becoming the chief spewer of DNC petty points.

So do tell: If Jesus were here and had to pick a side in this election, which candidate do you think he'd support? Do you think Jesus would support the baby killing party, the party of greed and power, the party who constantly works to remove God from our public society, or Donald Trump?

He wouldn't pick any of them.

He was pretty clear on "rendering unto Caesar" and all that stuff.

But he also accepted everyone into his fold. He cared for a prostitutes, he cared for the poor, he did not care whether one was a legal or illegal immigrant, he loved children, and it did not matter who their parents were or where they came from. He opened his heart and compassion to all. Here we have one of the greatest men on earth, with one of the greatest messages on earth: Love God with all your heart and love your neighbor like yourself. With a message like that you just can't go wrong.

His followers seem to have parted ways with him and the most strident of them, the political "Christians", the ones who back under Obama protested around bus' of unaccompanied minors illegally in the country with signs telling them to go back to where they came from, that this country DID NOT WANT them...they are the worst.

His followers seem to have parted ways with him.

Yeah, right. It was those liberal cities that had a heart attack when Trump stated he wanted to send those immigrants to sanctuary cities and states. Who was following Jesus then?

Well, Trump is following Jesus, because he greatly slowed down border crossing saving countless lives by them not making the trip. Mothers would send their little girls to the border with a vial full of birth control pills for the anticipated multiple rapes they would have to endure on the way to our border. Trump stopped that.

In pursuit of power and greed, Democrats invited them to our country win, lose or draw. They cared not about the lives lost, the rapes, the torture some endured. Those lives didn't matter to them just as long as those people helped their goal of wiping out white people in the United States for ultimate party control of the country.

Well I'm Jewish white and was a republican, even voting for GWB in 2000 Since then I've come to hate all republican garbage and it grows daily reading how you AH's support a low life fn pos like Trump Seems he is in your image
You're reading wrongful information. I'm not surprised you have such scorched earth opinions of those of us who care for and pray for President Trump. We are commissioned by our faith in Jesus Christ, son of God, and Jewish rabbi. He taught us what God meant to and through his disciples during his life and after his ascension to the right hand of power in Heaven, Mr. Eddie. I think that you have put these kinds of beliefs aside in becoming the chief spewer of DNC petty points.

So do tell: If Jesus were here and had to pick a side in this election, which candidate do you think he'd support? Do you think Jesus would support the baby killing party, the party of greed and power, the party who constantly works to remove God from our public society, or Donald Trump?

But he also accepted everyone into his fold. He cared for a prostitutes, he cared for the poor, he did not care whether one was a legal or illegal immigrant, he loved children, and it did not matter who their parents were or where they came from. He opened his heart and compassion to all. Here we have one of the greatest men on earth, with one of the greatest messages on earth: Love God with all your heart and love your neighbor like yourself. With a message like that you just can't go wrong.

His followers seem to have parted ways with him and the most strident of them, the political "Christians", the ones who back under Obama protested around bus' of unaccompanied minors illegally in the country with signs telling them to go back to where they came from, that this country DID NOT WANT them...they are the worst.

Yeah, right. It was those liberal cities that had a heart attack when Trump stated he wanted to send those immigrants to sanctuary cities and states. Who was following Jesus then?

Well, Trump is following Jesus, because he greatly slowed down border crossing saving countless lives by them not making the trip. Mothers would send their little girls to the border with a vial full of birth control pills for the anticipated multiple rapes they would have to endure on the way to our border. Trump stopped that.

In pursuit of power and greed, Democrats invited them to our country win, lose or draw. They cared not about the lives lost, the rapes, the torture some endured. Those lives didn't matter to them just as long as those people helped their goal of wiping out white people in the United States for ultimate party control of the country.
Trump would throw Jesus under the bus too,,,,Don't kid yourself

Trump is not very religious. However when it comes to Jesus, he's a lot closer to him than anybody on the left.

Trump is not very religious. However when it comes to Jesus, he's a lot closer to him than anybody on the left.
As Jesus was Jewish I take great exception to your statement Jesus an me would have been great pals Trump woulda thrown him under the bus

You and every other Dim would happily sell your mother for gold.

That's not true Bri but what is true I'd sell everyone of you *&^%$%^ers for a lot less than gold

That's not true Bri but what is true I'd sell everyone of you *&^%$%^ers for a lot less than gold

Now there's the liberal tolerance we've all come to know.

It's more true than your constant attacks on Trump.

As Jesus was Jewish I take great exception to your statement Jesus an me would have been great pals Trump woulda thrown him under the bus

Why so offended because you're Jewish? To my knowledge, Jewish people don't really believe Jesus was the son of God. I'm Catholic, and I'm sure my fellow Catholics are not offended by that comment.

Why so offended because you're Jewish? To my knowledge, Jewish people don't really believe Jesus was the son of God. I'm Catholic, and I'm sure my fellow Catholics are not offended by that comment.
I have a strange sense of humor some times But Jesus was a Jew Sorry about that Ray

Now there's the liberal tolerance we've all come to know.

It's more true than your constant attacks on Trump.
OK OK Bri I'd sell you for gold too 24 carat

I have a strange sense of humor some times But Jesus was a Jew Sorry about that Ray

So you take umbrage with people who have an opinion about a Jewish person you don't believe in yourself? That is strange.

So you take umbrage with people who have an opinion about a Jewish person you don't believe in yourself? That is strange.
My parents were Jewish and I practiced my religion until my father passed Now I say I'm jewish by injection only

My parents were Jewish and I practiced my religion until my father passed Now I say I'm jewish by injection only

Understand, but my point is I'm closer to Jesus Christ being born and raised as a Catholic than you are being Jewish because our faith was entirely surrounded by Christ, while your faith taught you Jesus was perhaps a figure head at best.

I went to jewish sunday school and shule on high holidays and don't remember Jesus ever being mentioned

Comey's investigation was a total sham. Hillary is guilty as hell.
Hillary should be wearing prison stripes. Hopefully Barr will soon announce indictments for Comey, McCabe, and even Mueller. A little further down the road he can indict Obama for his illegal spying on Trump.

Forum List

Back