A time line of kyle

I watched this video three times, so kyle killed the guy at the gas station, then when they where chasing him killed the guy with a skate board and blew the guys arm off with a gun , am I correct?

In every instance of the 3 shootings, Kyle was running away from an attacker before he fired. Only when they caught up and were actively attacking him did he fire. If anyone doubts me, just watch that ABC video in the OP.

I watched this video three times, so kyle killed the guy at the gas station, then when they where chasing him killed the guy with a skate board and blew the guys arm off with a gun , am I correct?

In every instance of the 3 shootings, Kyle was running away from an attacker before he fired. Only when they caught up and were actively attacking him did he fire. If anyone doubts me, just watch that ABC video in the OP.

I am perplexed did kyle kill two at the skate board incident or just one?

I am perplexed did kyle kill two at the skate board incident or just one?

He killed 2 people and injured one. He killed the guy at the car lot who chased him down and attacked him, then he killed the first guy in the mob who chased him down the street and attacked him. The second guy in the mob who attacked him, who is holding a pistol, got his arm damn near blown off, at which point he dropped his pistol and ran away.

Last edited:
At the gas station it appears kyle ran after a guy and killed him in pure blood murder

I watched that video 5 times now it appears at the gas station, kyle ran after a guy and drew first blood.

The cops identify it as him

At the gas station it appears kyle ran after a guy and killed him in pure blood murder
The pedo was the first guy killed----he had been going after all the boys all day long--------he chased after kyle and kyle shot him dead.

I watched that video 5 times now it appears at the gas station, kyle ran after a guy and drew first blood.

At 2:55, the first thing you see is the guy who got killed, throwing a molotov cocktail at Kyle. Kyle runs to the left, all the way to the parked cars where molotov guy catches up to him and attacks him. He dies next to those cars.

I watched it the 7th time, you are correct, they where chasing kyle at the gas station, he killed him.

I think youre seeing a guy come into the camera picture from the left, and you hear gun shots and it kind of looks like he is shooting a pistol, but that isnt kyle. Kyle is between the parked cars being attacked by shirtless guy.

^^ I am wrong
Kyle may have been breaking the law by carrying that weapon, but this is definitely a clear case of self defense. I cant see how anyone could see it differently. A dude throwing a molotov cocktails at you and attempting to assault you? Then a violent mob chases you down? If that isnt self defense, what on earth is?

These "victims" were bad guys with very bad intentions. Their rap sheets paint a dark picture of who they were.

Ok watched it 9 times, I heard gun shots and then they were chasing kyle to the gas station where he killed the guy chasing him.

^^ I am wrong
Kyle may have been breaking the law by carrying that weapon, but this is definitely a clear case of self defense. I cant see how anyone could see it differently. A dude throwing a molotov cocktails at you and attempting to assault you? Then a violent mob chases you down? If that isnt self defense, what on earth is?

Watch the video again, why was kyle shooting his gun off before they where chasing him into the gas station?

I kinda think a kid alone with a gun ..

In every instance of the 3 shootings, Kyle was running away from an attacker before he fired.
So at 11:48 at the auto shop, (2 minutes into the video), questions I have.

1) Who was shot? and was that person killed?
2) Who shot that person?
3) With 100% certainty, Kyle attends to the person who was shot, gets on his phone, makes a call.
#3 is true, correct?
4) Someone claims someone said, "I just shot someone" Is this true or debatable? Who said that?
5) Was Kyle 'running away' when the so-called person at the auto shop was shot?

6) This is ALL before Kyle was running away ( in the middle of the street ) from attackers.

So, can we stick to questions 1-5. And answer those first.

^^ I am wrong

Watch the video again, why was kyle shooting his gun off before they where chasing him into the gas station?

I kinda think a kid alone with a gun
In every instance of the 3 shootings, Kyle was running away from an attacker before he fired.
So at 11:48 at the auto shop, (2 minutes into the video), questions I have.

1) Who was shot? and was that person killed?
2) Who shot that person?
3) With 100% certainty, Kyle attends to the person who was shot, gets on his phone, makes a call.
#3 is true, correct?
4) Someone claims someone said, "I just shot someone" Is this true or debatable? Who said that?
5) Was Kyle 'running away' when the so-called person at the auto shop was shot?

6) This is ALL before Kyle was running away ( in the middle of the street ) from attackers.

So, can we stick to questions 1-5. And answer those first.

But you heard the gun shots before they where chasing him into the gas station..

Ok watched it 9 times, I heard gun shots and then they were chasing kyle to the gas station where he killed the guy chasing him.
We dont knw if those were Kyles shots or someone elses. There isnt a video of the shooter when those first 7 shots went off. Its possible that Kyle may have been firing warning shots to scare away these crazy people, or the mob may have been the ones firing.

There isnt a video of the shooter when those first 7 shots went off. Its possible that Kyle may have been firing warning shots to scare away these crazy people, or the mob may have been the ones firing.
Is it possible that Kyle shot that guy?
Just answer that, is it possible Kyle shot that guy at the auto center?
Was it Kyle that said, "I just shot someone?"

New Topics

Forum List

Back