A Thought on Judaism...no "pie in the sky"

Hitler was insane

In a good way or a bad way?

Trump is a deranged man, insane to say the least.

Trump admires the devil

Muslims are not the problem, the real problem is people who falsely accuse Muslims of being bad while they themselves are the devils in disguise.
:)-
for the record---the phenomenon which was ADOLF --incited a meeting of the neuro-psychiatrists of his
day. Their determination was-----PERSONALITY
DISORDER (as noted in the DSM) --no sign of
Psychosis

Yes, I do. I lived in the Middle East for many years.
SO? you are still clueless. I have known catholic divinity students (seton hall) who lived in the USA---
in Jew dense Jersey----who knew nothing about
Judaism

SO? you are still clueless. I have known catholic divinity students (seton hall) who lived in the USA---
in Jew dense Jersey----who knew nothing about
Judaism

I was accepted at Seton Hall.. chose Charleston instead.

Hitler was insane

Trump admires the devil

Muslims are not the problem, the real problem is people who falsely accuse Muslims of being bad while they themselves are the devils in disguise.
did you mean IBLIS?

Hitler was insane

Trump admires the devil

I agree Beheadings are a positive thing They save on Hairdressers 👍

What a crock. You don't know anything about Islam or Muslims.
Neither do you. In order to grasp that which is written in the Koran (even in english) and that which
is written in the OT and NT-----it is vital to read ALL THREE (even in english) with some level of understanding as to the TIMES in which the books were written and how they CAME to be interpreted and IMPLEMENTED----the operative word "IMPLEMENTED"

in islamic lands they also serve as mass entertainment
Surada disagreed. OK. so floggings and stonings and punitive amputations are done behind closed doors ??? -----could be so in Saudi arabia ???? I have no idea but I did come across an account---right here on the net of a Saudi's account of a beheading
he witnessed as a child in a kind of carnival showing

Neither do you. In order to grasp that which is written in the Koran (even in english) and that which
is written in the OT and NT-----it is vital to read ALL THREE (even in english) with some level of understanding as to the TIMES in which the books were written and how they CAME to be interpreted and IMPLEMENTED----the operative word "IMPLEMENTED"
Suradie had DISAGREED !!!! I wonder if she would EXPAND on her DISAGREEMENT ?????

Forum List

Back