A third of CPAC wants to cancel Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao 1/3 of the people there in the audience are like "nah, no thanks loser"
What % of Leftists prefer Sanders over Biden? 1/3?

Its par for the course in politics, mam.
It might be more than 1/3 for Sanders but the difference is that most of the Sanders Supporters voted for Biden. People who like a Mitt Romney will not again vote for Trump. They already have their SC Justices.

Properly played, many on the religious right will leave Trump to his prostitutes. What then?
what then what? you seem to be delusional like we're going somewhere. too fking funny. I'm right here, will be here. Trump changed politics. deal with it.
We did deal with it. We sent Trump packing. Deal with that.
naw, you committed treasonous election fraud. well not you exactly, the elitists of the country who couldn't deal with trump's policies of caring for Americans. It's why all the EO's to diminish american values when Biden went in. Gas prices up almost a dollar, that hits every american. cut jobs, cut benefits, cut all kinds of american values with a pen. wow. Nope, Trump took on the establishment and the establishment lost and made up its own rules to remove him and tell 75 million americans to fk off. yep, we're going nowhere. deal with it.
I kind of agree with you except for a few things.

I call it money not elitist.

I don't generally buy into conspiracy theory. Wealth acts in common interest not because it's a well oiled machine - though its sometimes hard to appreciate the difference.

Biden and the Dems throw more crumbs than the party of the white man.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, Donald Trump is NOT the solution. He's one of them.
Please elaborate.

You made a statement about Trump but did not explain why you think that.

Is it because he only took 1 dollar a year salary as President and donated the rest?

Is it because he employed hundreds of thousands of people with his corporation and paid millions a year in payroll tax?

Is it because he achieved great success and therefore he must be a greedy bastard?

Is it because he is a racist even though black leaders in NY including Jackson and Sharpton awarded him as a great contributor to the black community in NY before winning the election?

Is it because he doesnt pay his taxes even though he is the most scrutinized man in the country and never found to have not paid taxes per the tax code?

Or....

Is it because you watch way too much Rachel Maddow?

Please tell me what it is.
Nice list though a bit selective. Is this where I'm suppose to respond with all of Trump's sins that you've already heard. How about something shorter? On merit of his personality and demeanor, I don't like him.

Maddow bores me. How do you you feel about Alex Jones?
My mother in law said she voted for Biden because she likes him. Do you always hire people because you like them or because they can do a good job? It has nothing to do like or dislike. A President is hired to work for the USA, and Trump did better than most.
Ask for your wife's mom.

I voted for Biden because he's fitter than Mr 236 Pounds. (he must be hollow).

Seriously, a person's character is part of the equation. As an employer, I always measure how a person will fit the team. Trump's not a team player. I don't hire jerks, and that has nothing to do with politics.

Now if I were hiring an attorney, I might give Don a go. The good ones are usually bulldogs.
Trump isn't a team player because he's the boss. Employees have to be team players. Yep, I agree that he is a bulldog, a 100% American bulldog, and that's the kind of Person that gets my vote.
Btw, guys who are not team players, regardless of rank, are sometimes fragged (depends on how many lives the asshole squandered).

Consider your hero fragged, poetically.
Oh yeah, Trump is a failure. You're hilarious.

He is a failure. Last President to lose re-election since 1992 which was a long, long time ago.
Trump ran for the Presidency twice. He's one and one. If that's a failure, then there are lots of failures.
Of course he's a failure. Presidents who aren't failures get re-elected. America had him for 4 years and said, that's enough, git the fuck out.
75 Million didnt say that

Are those people not important?
No, they're just outnumbered
But they matter. No?
icon_rolleyes.gif

I just said they do.
No you did not say that.
You said they were outnumbered.

Why must you spin the things you say?
Because Fawn is allergic to the truth. He also has severe OCD.
Posts the same drivel nonstop with the same sophomoric insults.
LOLOL

Poor ShortBus, your FDS is consuming you. In reality, I didn't spin anything. I honestly answered the man's question.
Dickhead...why is your conversation in my mentions? Learn to use this site. I am not even part of it but I have FDS because you don’t know how to remove me from the conversation? Let’s see if you have the balls to answer this.
LOLOL

Exactly how retarded are ya, ShortBus?? If you don't want to be notified of my posts, don't post here. See how simple that is? But stop crying like a baby.
Moron...I had not posted to you re: this for days but your debate with SC kept popping up. Why don't you look back and see how YOU are responsible for that you OCD ridden FAT FUCK...for example, SC will get this post notification and I want him to. Was it your intent for me to see your debate with him? No. So then learn to use the site you fat loser.
ShortBus, why do you think it's my problem you suffer from FDS and you start shaking when you see my name?
You have severe OCD....period. Feel free to stop trolling me.
LOLOL

You're free to stop posting to me at any time. Sadly, your FDS prevents you from stopping, though you have tried.
FDS? You keep typing that over and over again. Why? Severe OCD.
Because it's your malady. You'll need to learn to live with it because there is no cure.

:abgg2q.jpg:
OCD? Sorry that’s your malady. There is a cure. See your MD.

Faun: Because it's your malady.
ShortBus: Sorry that’s your malady.

Can you at least try to think for yourself, ShortBus.
I just enjoy triggering your OCD. It’s too easy. Thanks for making my point.

According to this reporter....

That doesn't seem like good news for the Obergruppenführer of the GOP.

Good for them.

Provides a nice base for Romney, Flake and Cheney to primary The Donald in 2024.

If Romney, Flake or Cheney is the Republican candidate in 2024 I predict the Dems will win in a landslide. Hell, I would‘t vote for any of them. I simply wouldn’t vote for president.

I and many other conservatives are sick and tired of wimpy, wimpy, wimpy Republicans. That eliminates most establishment republicans.

We want someone ready to get in the ring and fight for us. It doesn’t necessarily have to be Trump but it should be someone who is not just a punching bag for the democrat candidate.

Trump showed us what a fighter can accomplish in four years and it was a lot. He wasn’t the nicest president of my lifetime but he definitely did a lot of good for this nation.

I’m hoping Desantis or the governor of South Dakota gets in,they appear to not be part of the corrupt two party system,

Desantis is the Governor of my state and he has done an excellent job.

As I said,I would be thrilled if either him or the one from Sd got in. I would be thrilled if either of them got elected,non corrupt politicians never get elected though so thst will never happen,I am certain that if he got in or the one from sd,that from their actions as governors,they would be the first president sense our last great one jfk,to abolish the cia,fbi and IRS. I heard that South Dakota was one of only two states that did not go into lockdown mode and require citizens to wear masks that is why I would vote for that governor in a heartbeat if she was one of the two finalists as I would with santonis,is Florida the other state that did not go into lockdown mode,is that why everybody in New York is fleeing there and moving to Florida?

“Florida the other state that did not go into lockdown mode,is that why everybody in New York is fleeing there and moving to Florida?”

One main reason people from New York move to Florida is Florida has no state income tax.

And lot of cheap illegal alien labor those retired yankee union workers love to hire and abuse.

lmao 1/3 of the people there in the audience are like "nah, no thanks loser"
What % of Leftists prefer Sanders over Biden? 1/3?

Its par for the course in politics, mam.
It might be more than 1/3 for Sanders but the difference is that most of the Sanders Supporters voted for Biden. People who like a Mitt Romney will not again vote for Trump. They already have their SC Justices.

Properly played, many on the religious right will leave Trump to his prostitutes. What then?
what then what? you seem to be delusional like we're going somewhere. too fking funny. I'm right here, will be here. Trump changed politics. deal with it.
We did deal with it. We sent Trump packing. Deal with that.
naw, you committed treasonous election fraud. well not you exactly, the elitists of the country who couldn't deal with trump's policies of caring for Americans. It's why all the EO's to diminish american values when Biden went in. Gas prices up almost a dollar, that hits every american. cut jobs, cut benefits, cut all kinds of american values with a pen. wow. Nope, Trump took on the establishment and the establishment lost and made up its own rules to remove him and tell 75 million americans to fk off. yep, we're going nowhere. deal with it.
I kind of agree with you except for a few things.

I call it money not elitist.

I don't generally buy into conspiracy theory. Wealth acts in common interest not because it's a well oiled machine - though its sometimes hard to appreciate the difference.

Biden and the Dems throw more crumbs than the party of the white man.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, Donald Trump is NOT the solution. He's one of them.
Please elaborate.

You made a statement about Trump but did not explain why you think that.

Is it because he only took 1 dollar a year salary as President and donated the rest?

Is it because he employed hundreds of thousands of people with his corporation and paid millions a year in payroll tax?

Is it because he achieved great success and therefore he must be a greedy bastard?

Is it because he is a racist even though black leaders in NY including Jackson and Sharpton awarded him as a great contributor to the black community in NY before winning the election?

Is it because he doesnt pay his taxes even though he is the most scrutinized man in the country and never found to have not paid taxes per the tax code?

Or....

Is it because you watch way too much Rachel Maddow?

Please tell me what it is.
Nice list though a bit selective. Is this where I'm suppose to respond with all of Trump's sins that you've already heard. How about something shorter? On merit of his personality and demeanor, I don't like him.

Maddow bores me. How do you you feel about Alex Jones?
My mother in law said she voted for Biden because she likes him. Do you always hire people because you like them or because they can do a good job? It has nothing to do like or dislike. A President is hired to work for the USA, and Trump did better than most.
Ask for your wife's mom.

I voted for Biden because he's fitter than Mr 236 Pounds. (he must be hollow).

Seriously, a person's character is part of the equation. As an employer, I always measure how a person will fit the team. Trump's not a team player. I don't hire jerks, and that has nothing to do with politics.

Now if I were hiring an attorney, I might give Don a go. The good ones are usually bulldogs.
Trump isn't a team player because he's the boss. Employees have to be team players. Yep, I agree that he is a bulldog, a 100% American bulldog, and that's the kind of Person that gets my vote.
Btw, guys who are not team players, regardless of rank, are sometimes fragged (depends on how many lives the asshole squandered).

Consider your hero fragged, poetically.
Oh yeah, Trump is a failure. You're hilarious.

He is a failure. Last President to lose re-election since 1992 which was a long, long time ago.
Trump ran for the Presidency twice. He's one and one. If that's a failure, then there are lots of failures.
Of course he's a failure. Presidents who aren't failures get re-elected. America had him for 4 years and said, that's enough, git the fuck out.
75 Million didnt say that

Are those people not important?
No, they're just outnumbered
But they matter. No?
icon_rolleyes.gif

I just said they do.
No you did not say that.
You said they were outnumbered.

Why must you spin the things you say?
Because Fawn is allergic to the truth. He also has severe OCD.
Posts the same drivel nonstop with the same sophomoric insults.
LOLOL

Poor ShortBus, your FDS is consuming you. In reality, I didn't spin anything. I honestly answered the man's question.
Dickhead...why is your conversation in my mentions? Learn to use this site. I am not even part of it but I have FDS because you don’t know how to remove me from the conversation? Let’s see if you have the balls to answer this.
LOLOL

Exactly how retarded are ya, ShortBus?? If you don't want to be notified of my posts, don't post here. See how simple that is? But stop crying like a baby.
Moron...I had not posted to you re: this for days but your debate with SC kept popping up. Why don't you look back and see how YOU are responsible for that you OCD ridden FAT FUCK...for example, SC will get this post notification and I want him to. Was it your intent for me to see your debate with him? No. So then learn to use the site you fat loser.
ShortBus, why do you think it's my problem you suffer from FDS and you start shaking when you see my name?
You have severe OCD....period. Feel free to stop trolling me.
LOLOL

You're free to stop posting to me at any time. Sadly, your FDS prevents you from stopping, though you have tried.
FDS? You keep typing that over and over again. Why? Severe OCD.
Because it's your malady. You'll need to learn to live with it because there is no cure.

:abgg2q.jpg:
OCD? Sorry that’s your malady. There is a cure. See your MD.

Faun: Because it's your malady.

ShortBus: Sorry that’s your malady.

Can you at least try to think for yourself, ShortBus.
Your refusal to find your use of the term shortbus is repulsive. None of those kids chose to be there.
You should be ashamed of yourself

There's a lot of jostling (off topic) on here about insults to challenged kids. I raised a grandson who early on suffered from speech issues. At age nine, his vocabulary consisted of less than two dozen words, half of them severely mispronounced. He's 20 now, can't shut him up, and he has the biggest heart on the planet.

He always understood but could not express. I think part of that big heart, his tremendous empathy, arises from the abuse that he took from the labels and sneers. I did well in school and business but I know I learned more about life from my grandson. He's a hero.

Thread is nothing but trash talking and off topic chattery for the last 4 or so pages. I think it's run it's course. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back