A third of CPAC wants to cancel Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, Trump is a failure. You're hilarious.

He is a failure. Last President to lose re-election since 1992 which was a long, long time ago.
You may be the dumbest poster here. Long long time ago? When was the last time we had a global pandemic that allowed millions of mail in ballots? You’re here just to troll. I knew it.

lmao 1/3 of the people there in the audience are like "nah, no thanks loser"
What % of Leftists prefer Sanders over Biden? 1/3?

Its par for the course in politics, mam.
It might be more than 1/3 for Sanders but the difference is that most of the Sanders Supporters voted for Biden. People who like a Mitt Romney will not again vote for Trump. They already have their SC Justices.

Properly played, many on the religious right will leave Trump to his prostitutes. What then?
what then what? you seem to be delusional like we're going somewhere. too fking funny. I'm right here, will be here. Trump changed politics. deal with it.
We did deal with it. We sent Trump packing. Deal with that.
naw, you committed treasonous election fraud. well not you exactly, the elitists of the country who couldn't deal with trump's policies of caring for Americans. It's why all the EO's to diminish american values when Biden went in. Gas prices up almost a dollar, that hits every american. cut jobs, cut benefits, cut all kinds of american values with a pen. wow. Nope, Trump took on the establishment and the establishment lost and made up its own rules to remove him and tell 75 million americans to fk off. yep, we're going nowhere. deal with it.
I kind of agree with you except for a few things.

I call it money not elitist.

I don't generally buy into conspiracy theory. Wealth acts in common interest not because it's a well oiled machine - though its sometimes hard to appreciate the difference.

Biden and the Dems throw more crumbs than the party of the white man.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, Donald Trump is NOT the solution. He's one of them.
Please elaborate.

You made a statement about Trump but did not explain why you think that.

Is it because he only took 1 dollar a year salary as President and donated the rest?

Is it because he employed hundreds of thousands of people with his corporation and paid millions a year in payroll tax?

Is it because he achieved great success and therefore he must be a greedy bastard?

Is it because he is a racist even though black leaders in NY including Jackson and Sharpton awarded him as a great contributor to the black community in NY before winning the election?

Is it because he doesnt pay his taxes even though he is the most scrutinized man in the country and never found to have not paid taxes per the tax code?

Or....

Is it because you watch way too much Rachel Maddow?

Please tell me what it is.
Nice list though a bit selective. Is this where I'm suppose to respond with all of Trump's sins that you've already heard. How about something shorter? On merit of his personality and demeanor, I don't like him.

Maddow bores me. How do you you feel about Alex Jones?
My mother in law said she voted for Biden because she likes him. Do you always hire people because you like them or because they can do a good job? It has nothing to do like or dislike. A President is hired to work for the USA, and Trump did better than most.
Ask for your wife's mom.

I voted for Biden because he's fitter than Mr 236 Pounds. (he must be hollow).

Seriously, a person's character is part of the equation. As an employer, I always measure how a person will fit the team. Trump's not a team player. I don't hire jerks, and that has nothing to do with politics.

Now if I were hiring an attorney, I might give Don a go. The good ones are usually bulldogs.
Trump isn't a team player because he's the boss. Employees have to be team players. Yep, I agree that he is a bulldog, a 100% American bulldog, and that's the kind of Person that gets my vote.
Btw, guys who are not team players, regardless of rank, are sometimes fragged (depends on how many lives the asshole squandered).

Consider your hero fragged, poetically.

He is a failure. Last President to lose re-election since 1992 which was a long, long time ago.
Trump ran for the Presidency twice. He's one and one. If that's a failure, then there are lots of failures.
He's 2-0. Stolen elections should not smear his great record.

It might be more than 1/3 for Sanders but the difference is that most of the Sanders Supporters voted for Biden. People who like a Mitt Romney will not again vote for Trump. They already have their SC Justices.

Properly played, many on the religious right will leave Trump to his prostitutes. What then?
what then what? you seem to be delusional like we're going somewhere. too fking funny. I'm right here, will be here. Trump changed politics. deal with it.
naw, you committed treasonous election fraud. well not you exactly, the elitists of the country who couldn't deal with trump's policies of caring for Americans. It's why all the EO's to diminish american values when Biden went in. Gas prices up almost a dollar, that hits every american. cut jobs, cut benefits, cut all kinds of american values with a pen. wow. Nope, Trump took on the establishment and the establishment lost and made up its own rules to remove him and tell 75 million americans to fk off. yep, we're going nowhere. deal with it.

I don't generally buy into conspiracy theory. Wealth acts in common interest not because it's a well oiled machine - though its sometimes hard to appreciate the difference.

Please elaborate.

Is it because he only took 1 dollar a year salary as President and donated the rest?

Is it because he employed hundreds of thousands of people with his corporation and paid millions a year in payroll tax?

Is it because he achieved great success and therefore he must be a greedy bastard?

Is it because he is a racist even though black leaders in NY including Jackson and Sharpton awarded him as a great contributor to the black community in NY before winning the election?

Is it because he doesnt pay his taxes even though he is the most scrutinized man in the country and never found to have not paid taxes per the tax code?

Or....

Nice list though a bit selective. Is this where I'm suppose to respond with all of Trump's sins that you've already heard. How about something shorter? On merit of his personality and demeanor, I don't like him.

My mother in law said she voted for Biden because she likes him. Do you always hire people because you like them or because they can do a good job? It has nothing to do like or dislike. A President is hired to work for the USA, and Trump did better than most.
Ask for your wife's mom.

Seriously, a person's character is part of the equation. As an employer, I always measure how a person will fit the team. Trump's not a team player. I don't hire jerks, and that has nothing to do with politics.

Now if I were hiring an attorney, I might give Don a go. The good ones are usually bulldogs.
Trump isn't a team player because he's the boss. Employees have to be team players. Yep, I agree that he is a bulldog, a 100% American bulldog, and that's the kind of Person that gets my vote.
Btw, guys who are not team players, regardless of rank, are sometimes fragged (depends on how many lives the asshole squandered).

Consider your hero fragged, poetically.

Trump ran for the Presidency twice. He's one and one. If that's a failure, then there are lots of failures.
Of course he's a failure. Presidents who aren't failures get re-elected. America had him for 4 years and said, that's enough, git the fuck out.

According to this reporter....

That doesn't seem like good news for the Obergruppenführer of the GOP.

"Only" 55% picked him, but 68% said he should run again.

He beat 20 other candidates, but somehow this poll shows to you that he is not popular with Conservatives. Strange.

Notably, 95% of those who responded to the CPAC straw poll said that the GOP should continue with the Trump agenda. Only 3% said it should change direction.

Trump also had a 97% approval rating in the poll. Biden had a 1% approval rating.

“He’s literally the most popular figure we have ever had in the conservative movement,” said Jim McLaughlin, the pollster who conducted the survey. "

Who is better to lead the Trump agenda than Trump?

Ron Desantis was a distant second. Everyone else was in single digits.

PS: Malcolm X was a racist pig who called White people devils.

"Only" 55% picked him, but 68% said he should run again.

He beat 20 other candidates, but somehow this poll shows to you that he is not popular with Conservatives. Strange.

Notably, 95% of those who responded to the CPAC straw poll said that the GOP should continue with the Trump agenda. Only 3% said it should change direction.

Trump also had a 97% approval rating in the poll. Biden had a 1% approval rating.

“He’s literally the most popular figure we have ever had in the conservative movement,” said Jim McLaughlin, the pollster who conducted the survey. "

Who is better to lead the Trump agenda than Trump?

Ron Desantis was a distant second. Everyone else was in single digits.

PS: Malcolm X was a racist pig who called White people devils.

Malcolm X — 'The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man.

Funny,they sure were cheering for him when he made his speech yesterday.
And it's pretty obvious some people didnt watch it where he flat out said that he's not going to start a third party,in fact he called it fake news.
He went on to say that would be a stupid move because it would split the Republican vote.

That's because he will win the nomination, or his choice will; if the establishment tries to rig the primaries like the Democrats have rigged theirs since the 1980's, the Trump base will not vote the establishment puppets, Trump or no Trump.

The Democrats have not rigged their primaries. Their primaries are fairer than Republican primaries. They require a proportional division of delegates rather than winner take all. trump will lose again if he gets the nomination.

lol you're obviously a Red Chinese and not familiar with America and the Democratic Party.Look up 'Super Delegate Rule' and who these 'super delegates' are. You'll recognize them as very similar to your Cadre councils at all levels of Red Chinese 'democracy'.

Please elaborate.

Or....

Ask for your wife's mom.

You mean 100% Russian puppet.

Please elaborate.

Or....

Ask for your wife's mom.

Mueller spent $35 Million proving you are a lying sack of shit.

That's not surprising. He would be rather old by then if he did run.

I'm pretty sure he's just grooming Junior for the run.

That's not surprising. He would be rather old by then if he did run.

I'm pretty sure he's just grooming Junior for the run.

You're saying Biden is 78 years young and Trump would be 78 years old?

I don't think Biden is going to last through the full term. I think they chose him specifically so that Harris could enter office in 2023. If she entered office due to Biden resigning (likely over health issues), then she could run in both 2024 and 2028, as long as she entered office with less than half of the term left.

Good for them.

Provides a nice base for Romney, Flake and Cheney to primary The Donald in 2024.

If Romney, Flake or Cheney is the Republican candidate in 2024 I predict the Dems will win in a landslide. Hell, I would‘t vote for any of them. I simply wouldn’t vote for president.

I and many other conservatives are sick and tired of wimpy, wimpy, wimpy Republicans. That eliminates most establishment republicans.

We want someone ready to get in the ring and fight for us. It doesn’t necessarily have to be Trump but it should be someone who is not just a punching bag for the democrat candidate.

Trump showed us what a fighter can accomplish in four years and it was a lot. He wasn’t the nicest president of my lifetime but he definitely did a lot of good for this nation.

I’m hoping Desantis or the governor of South Dakota gets in,they appear to not be part of the corrupt two party system,

Desantis is the Governor of my state and he has done an excellent job.

As I said,I would be thrilled if either him or the one from Sd got in. I would be thrilled if either of them got elected,non corrupt politicians never get elected though so thst will never happen,I am certain that if he got in or the one from sd,that from their actions as governors,they would be the first president sense our last great one jfk,to abolish the cia,fbi and IRS. I heard that South Dakota was one of only two states that did not go into lockdown mode and require citizens to wear masks that is why I would vote for that governor in a heartbeat if she was one of the two finalists as I would with santonis,is Florida the other state that did not go into lockdown mode,is that why everybody in New York is fleeing there and moving to Florida?

“Florida the other state that did not go into lockdown mode,is that why everybody in New York is fleeing there and moving to Florida?”

One main reason people from New York move to Florida is Florida has no state income tax.

Please elaborate.

Or....

Ask for your wife's mom.

Whatever, idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back