A third of CPAC wants to cancel Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao 1/3 of the people there in the audience are like "nah, no thanks loser"
What % of Leftists prefer Sanders over Biden? 1/3?

Its par for the course in politics, mam.
It might be more than 1/3 for Sanders but the difference is that most of the Sanders Supporters voted for Biden. People who like a Mitt Romney will not again vote for Trump. They already have their SC Justices.

Properly played, many on the religious right will leave Trump to his prostitutes. What then?
what then what? you seem to be delusional like we're going somewhere. too fking funny. I'm right here, will be here. Trump changed politics. deal with it.
We did deal with it. We sent Trump packing. Deal with that.
naw, you committed treasonous election fraud. well not you exactly, the elitists of the country who couldn't deal with trump's policies of caring for Americans. It's why all the EO's to diminish american values when Biden went in. Gas prices up almost a dollar, that hits every american. cut jobs, cut benefits, cut all kinds of american values with a pen. wow. Nope, Trump took on the establishment and the establishment lost and made up its own rules to remove him and tell 75 million americans to fk off. yep, we're going nowhere. deal with it.
I kind of agree with you except for a few things.

I call it money not elitist.

I don't generally buy into conspiracy theory. Wealth acts in common interest not because it's a well oiled machine - though its sometimes hard to appreciate the difference.

Biden and the Dems throw more crumbs than the party of the white man.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, Donald Trump is NOT the solution. He's one of them.
Please elaborate.

You made a statement about Trump but did not explain why you think that.

Is it because he only took 1 dollar a year salary as President and donated the rest?

Is it because he employed hundreds of thousands of people with his corporation and paid millions a year in payroll tax?

Is it because he achieved great success and therefore he must be a greedy bastard?

Is it because he is a racist even though black leaders in NY including Jackson and Sharpton awarded him as a great contributor to the black community in NY before winning the election?

Is it because he doesnt pay his taxes even though he is the most scrutinized man in the country and never found to have not paid taxes per the tax code?

Or....

Is it because you watch way too much Rachel Maddow?

Please tell me what it is.
Nice list though a bit selective. Is this where I'm suppose to respond with all of Trump's sins that you've already heard. How about something shorter? On merit of his personality and demeanor, I don't like him.

Maddow bores me. How do you you feel about Alex Jones?
My mother in law said she voted for Biden because she likes him. Do you always hire people because you like them or because they can do a good job? It has nothing to do like or dislike. A President is hired to work for the USA, and Trump did better than most.
Ask for your wife's mom.

I voted for Biden because he's fitter than Mr 236 Pounds. (he must be hollow).

Seriously, a person's character is part of the equation. As an employer, I always measure how a person will fit the team. Trump's not a team player. I don't hire jerks, and that has nothing to do with politics.

Now if I were hiring an attorney, I might give Don a go. The good ones are usually bulldogs.
You have your right to your vote and don’t have to explain yourself.

Funny,they sure were cheering for him when he made his speech yesterday.
And it's pretty obvious some people didnt watch it where he flat out said that he's not going to start a third party,in fact he called it fake news.
He went on to say that would be a stupid move because it would split the Republican vote.

That's because he will win the nomination, or his choice will; if the establishment tries to rig the primaries like the Democrats have rigged theirs since the 1980's, the Trump base will not vote the establishment puppets, Trump or no Trump.

The Democrats have not rigged their primaries. Their primaries are fairer than Republican primaries. They require a proportional division of delegates rather than winner take all. trump will lose again if he gets the nomination.

LOL...Bernie was the favorite.

And it's pretty obvious some people didnt watch it where he flat out said that he's not going to start a third party,in fact he called it fake news.
He went on to say that would be a stupid move because it would split the Republican vote.

That's because he will win the nomination, or his choice will; if the establishment tries to rig the primaries like the Democrats have rigged theirs since the 1980's, the Trump base will not vote the establishment puppets, Trump or no Trump.

The Democrats have not rigged their primaries. Their primaries are fairer than Republican primaries. They require a proportional division of delegates rather than winner take all. trump will lose again if he gets the nomination.

LOL...Bernie was the favorite.
Suspend the primary with the buy out

It might be more than 1/3 for Sanders but the difference is that most of the Sanders Supporters voted for Biden. People who like a Mitt Romney will not again vote for Trump. They already have their SC Justices.

Properly played, many on the religious right will leave Trump to his prostitutes. What then?
what then what? you seem to be delusional like we're going somewhere. too fking funny. I'm right here, will be here. Trump changed politics. deal with it.
naw, you committed treasonous election fraud. well not you exactly, the elitists of the country who couldn't deal with trump's policies of caring for Americans. It's why all the EO's to diminish american values when Biden went in. Gas prices up almost a dollar, that hits every american. cut jobs, cut benefits, cut all kinds of american values with a pen. wow. Nope, Trump took on the establishment and the establishment lost and made up its own rules to remove him and tell 75 million americans to fk off. yep, we're going nowhere. deal with it.

I don't generally buy into conspiracy theory. Wealth acts in common interest not because it's a well oiled machine - though its sometimes hard to appreciate the difference.

Please elaborate.

Is it because he only took 1 dollar a year salary as President and donated the rest?

Is it because he employed hundreds of thousands of people with his corporation and paid millions a year in payroll tax?

Is it because he achieved great success and therefore he must be a greedy bastard?

Is it because he is a racist even though black leaders in NY including Jackson and Sharpton awarded him as a great contributor to the black community in NY before winning the election?

Is it because he doesnt pay his taxes even though he is the most scrutinized man in the country and never found to have not paid taxes per the tax code?

Or....

He made a lot more than a dollar. Every time he went to one of his resorts, taxpayers paid for the Secret Service to stay at his resort. Numerous Republican events were held at his properties which means he profited. The Air Force sent personnell who landed in England to his resort in Scotland. He made money from that.

He is a racist. He called Mexicans murderers and rapists. He encouraged white supremacists to violence which culminated on Jan 6.
You clowns made him get out of all his companies.

:oops8:

He never got out of his companies.

Better than Biden who used his influence to sell out American interest to the countries he was supposed to keep in check, like Ukraine and China

You really are a lying weasel.

One of the dumbest family members in history, Hunter Biden, happened to rake in millions in the two major governments his father was responsible for managing and you don't see any corruption. You're the liar.

Hunter nicknamed his father "the big guy." How stupid is that?

You are stupid. Biden released his taxes when he was Vice President and released his taxes after he left office during the campaign. His income came from speaking fees and books. None of it came from China or Ukraine. You lose.
You can’t read

You don't want to read.
Dude, you’re completely clueless

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Trump can't lose in the primaries; but he can't win in the general.
Except 2016. :cuckoo:
LOL

Moron, who was talking about the past? :eusa_doh:
You claimed he can't win a general election. I proved you to be a liar.

Spin away.............

2016 was a fluke. Around 63% thought Clinton would win so many people didn't vote. Also Trump got the benefit of the doubt because no one knew what kind of president he would be. They know now and Trump is toast if he runs again.
2016 was a fluke. Around 63% thought Clinton would win so many people didn't vote.

Gotta love you single digit IQ Dimtards.

HILLARY WON THE POPULAR VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HILLARY WON THE POPULAR VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump only won because Hillary voters stayed home!!!!! :cuckoo: :laughing0301::itsok:

Many people were not thrilled with Clinton but would have held their nose and voted for her over Trump. Trump won by less than 100,000 votes in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan. Turnout is black voting precincts were down and many Sanders voters did not vote. Also 25% of the electorate voted against the other candidate and Trump won that.
Oh, so Hillary voters only stayed home in 3 states.

Seems odd.

Those are the only states that mattered.
How many stayed home in each of those three states?

Show us your data.

Surely you aren't just talking out of your ass, right? You have data to back up your claims, correct?

Just look at the results. Around 4.8 million voted in 2016. 5.4 million voted in 2020.
So your data that people stayed home in just 3 crucial states is that more people voted in 2020 than in 2016?

The same 2020 that saw RECORD TURNOUT ACROSS THE COUNTRY?

That's your data?

Hilary Clinton won by 2 in 2016 and narrowly lost Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Biden won by 4 points ans won those 3 states. That tells us the point where the popular vote drags the electoral vote to the popular vote winner.
And means absolutely nothing

Yes it does. If a candidate wins the popular vote by around 4 then they will win the electoral college.
Hahahaha hahaha

Please elaborate.

Or....

Nice list though a bit selective. Is this where I'm suppose to respond with all of Trump's sins that you've already heard. How about something shorter? On merit of his personality and demeanor, I don't like him.

My mother in law said she voted for Biden because she likes him. Do you always hire people because you like them or because they can do a good job? It has nothing to do like or dislike. A President is hired to work for the USA, and Trump did better than most.
Ask for your wife's mom.

Seriously, a person's character is part of the equation. As an employer, I always measure how a person will fit the team. Trump's not a team player. I don't hire jerks, and that has nothing to do with politics.

Now if I were hiring an attorney, I might give Don a go. The good ones are usually bulldogs.
Trump isn't a team player because he's the boss. Employees have to be team players. Yep, I agree that he is a bulldog, a 100% American bulldog, and that's the kind of Person that gets my vote.
I guess this explains how he went Bk four times and failed at a game rigged in his favor.

It's so cute watching you moonbats gaslight one another.:auiqs.jpg:

nah what's adorable is y'all worshipping a golden Trump idol with a magical wand.

while democrats worship a huge plastic dildo named barack Odummy
This literally hasn't happened once, ever. And the guy won 2 terms unlike yours.
They're very emotional after seeing their King get schlonged in November. So they act out.
"They"? So now you speak for $74mil+?

The arrogance is mind boggling.

Please elaborate.

Or....

Ask for your wife's mom.

Trump isn't a team player because he's the boss. Employees have to be team players. Yep, I agree that he is a bulldog, a 100% American bulldog, and that's the kind of Person that gets my vote.
Btw, guys who are not team players, regardless of rank, are sometimes fragged (depends on how many lives the asshole squandered).

Consider your hero fragged, poetically.

Please elaborate.

Or....

Ask for your wife's mom.

I guess this explains how he went Bk four times and failed at a game rigged in his favor.
Didn’t lose. Called a coup, five years in the making

Please elaborate.

Or....

Ask for your wife's mom.

Oh yeah, Trump is a failure. You're hilarious.

Please elaborate.

Or....

Ask for your wife's mom.

Btw, guys who are not team players, regardless of rank, are sometimes fragged (depends on how many lives the asshole squandered).

Consider your hero fragged, poetically.
Oh yeah, Trump is a failure. You're hilarious.

He is a failure. Last President to lose re-election since 1992 which was a long, long time ago.
Trump ran for the Presidency twice. He's one and one. If that's a failure, then there are lots of failures.

According to this reporter....

That doesn't seem like good news for the Obergruppenführer of the GOP.

There is no division in the Republican Party. Unified to fight election fraud, phony panics, and our enemies China, Russia,and BLM/ ANTIFA domestic terrorist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back