A third of CPAC wants to cancel Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao 1/3 of the people there in the audience are like "nah, no thanks loser"
What % of Leftists prefer Sanders over Biden? 1/3?

Its par for the course in politics, mam.
It might be more than 1/3 for Sanders but the difference is that most of the Sanders Supporters voted for Biden. People who like a Mitt Romney will not again vote for Trump. They already have their SC Justices.

Properly played, many on the religious right will leave Trump to his prostitutes. What then?
what then what? you seem to be delusional like we're going somewhere. too fking funny. I'm right here, will be here. Trump changed politics. deal with it.
We did deal with it. We sent Trump packing. Deal with that.
naw, you committed treasonous election fraud. well not you exactly, the elitists of the country who couldn't deal with trump's policies of caring for Americans. It's why all the EO's to diminish american values when Biden went in. Gas prices up almost a dollar, that hits every american. cut jobs, cut benefits, cut all kinds of american values with a pen. wow. Nope, Trump took on the establishment and the establishment lost and made up its own rules to remove him and tell 75 million americans to fk off. yep, we're going nowhere. deal with it.
I kind of agree with you except for a few things.

I call it money not elitist.

I don't generally buy into conspiracy theory. Wealth acts in common interest not because it's a well oiled machine - though its sometimes hard to appreciate the difference.

Biden and the Dems throw more crumbs than the party of the white man.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, Donald Trump is NOT the solution. He's one of them.
Please elaborate.

You made a statement about Trump but did not explain why you think that.

Is it because he only took 1 dollar a year salary as President and donated the rest?

Is it because he employed hundreds of thousands of people with his corporation and paid millions a year in payroll tax?

Is it because he achieved great success and therefore he must be a greedy bastard?

Is it because he is a racist even though black leaders in NY including Jackson and Sharpton awarded him as a great contributor to the black community in NY before winning the election?

Is it because he doesnt pay his taxes even though he is the most scrutinized man in the country and never found to have not paid taxes per the tax code?

Or....

Is it because you watch way too much Rachel Maddow?

Please tell me what it is.

He made a lot more than a dollar. Every time he went to one of his resorts, taxpayers paid for the Secret Service to stay at his resort. Numerous Republican events were held at his properties which means he profited. The Air Force sent personnell who landed in England to his resort in Scotland. He made money from that.

He is a racist. He called Mexicans murderers and rapists. He encouraged white supremacists to violence which culminated on Jan 6.
You clowns made him get out of all his companies.

:oops8:

He never got out of his companies.

It might be more than 1/3 for Sanders but the difference is that most of the Sanders Supporters voted for Biden. People who like a Mitt Romney will not again vote for Trump. They already have their SC Justices.

Properly played, many on the religious right will leave Trump to his prostitutes. What then?
what then what? you seem to be delusional like we're going somewhere. too fking funny. I'm right here, will be here. Trump changed politics. deal with it.
naw, you committed treasonous election fraud. well not you exactly, the elitists of the country who couldn't deal with trump's policies of caring for Americans. It's why all the EO's to diminish american values when Biden went in. Gas prices up almost a dollar, that hits every american. cut jobs, cut benefits, cut all kinds of american values with a pen. wow. Nope, Trump took on the establishment and the establishment lost and made up its own rules to remove him and tell 75 million americans to fk off. yep, we're going nowhere. deal with it.

I don't generally buy into conspiracy theory. Wealth acts in common interest not because it's a well oiled machine - though its sometimes hard to appreciate the difference.

Please elaborate.

Is it because he only took 1 dollar a year salary as President and donated the rest?

Is it because he employed hundreds of thousands of people with his corporation and paid millions a year in payroll tax?

Is it because he achieved great success and therefore he must be a greedy bastard?

Is it because he is a racist even though black leaders in NY including Jackson and Sharpton awarded him as a great contributor to the black community in NY before winning the election?

Is it because he doesnt pay his taxes even though he is the most scrutinized man in the country and never found to have not paid taxes per the tax code?

Or....

He made a lot more than a dollar. Every time he went to one of his resorts, taxpayers paid for the Secret Service to stay at his resort. Numerous Republican events were held at his properties which means he profited. The Air Force sent personnell who landed in England to his resort in Scotland. He made money from that.

He is a racist. He called Mexicans murderers and rapists. He encouraged white supremacists to violence which culminated on Jan 6.

Better than Biden who used his influence to sell out American interest to the countries he was supposed to keep in check, like Ukraine and China
His son made a killing

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

so you don't agree. That's ok, your prerogative. but elitists have the money. And they do their part by feeding money to those who are supposed to be our checks and balance to the people. Trump was for the people. I give a shit about his personality or even his way of life, he offered relief to everyday americans and the elitists didn't want that. They are in charge, not the people.

That shows how stupid you are. Trump was for Trump and no one else. You really are buying the con.
Trump provided blacks the best opportunity to be employed, kept illegals out to benefit blacks. Brought jobs back for Americans and you hated him. Tells me but one thing

That is so much bullshit. A majority of voters opposed his immigration and border policies. The fact is that I support immigration and even Ronald Reagan talked about people from other countries coming to this country to work and then go home. He would be a RINO in your book.

He was the President...he had to by law, silly.
It wasn’t good enough for you all though! Funny
Yeah because his kids were running it which is the same thing. It's not funny at all, it's corrupt.
If my kid breaks a window does that mean that I broke the window or are we separate people? You aren’t making any sense, Ms. deranged avatar.

Yeah because his kids were running it which is the same thing. It's not funny at all, it's corrupt.
So he was supposed to kill his kids?
Would you quit arguing like a buffoon and actually make a counterpoint or like what's the point here? Quit playing dumb.

so you don't agree. That's ok, your prerogative. but elitists have the money. And they do their part by feeding money to those who are supposed to be our checks and balance to the people. Trump was for the people. I give a shit about his personality or even his way of life, he offered relief to everyday americans and the elitists didn't want that. They are in charge, not the people.

That shows how stupid you are. Trump was for Trump and no one else. You really are buying the con.
Trump provided blacks the best opportunity to be employed, kept illegals out to benefit blacks. Brought jobs back for Americans and you hated him. Tells me but one thing

That is so much bullshit. A majority of voters opposed his immigration and border policies. The fact is that I support immigration and even Ronald Reagan talked about people from other countries coming to this country to work and then go home. He would be a RINO in your book.
Funny, so did Trump, legally. You fks always drop that piece. Doesn’t fit your picture!

So he was supposed to kill his kids?
Would you quit arguing like a buffoon and actually make a counterpoint or like what's the point here? Quit playing dumb.
I did, why’d you ignore it? Your post was insane and insulting

Please elaborate.

Or....

Their issue is that he has kids, he needed to kill them

Please elaborate.

Or....

Actually, he did, and you'd know that if you were paying attention. Trump put his holdings into a blind trust run by 2 capable young men.

I'm just a bit confused why you're arguing that the puppetmaster leaving it with his puppets is a better solution than the puppermaster just having the stuff himself. It's not.

The puppetmaster needed to hand the businesses off to interested non-biased, non-family parties...not puppets.

Please elaborate.

Or....

He resigned from the day to day operation. George W Bush sold off his business interests and put the rest in a blind trust. Trump profitted from his time as President. When he went to his resorts, the Secret Service had to pay for rooms and golf carts. Numerous Republican functions were and have continued to held at his resorts. That goes into his pocket.

Please elaborate.

Or....

He resigned from the day to day operation. George W Bush sold off his business interests and put the rest in a blind trust. Trump profitted from his time as President. When he went to his resorts, the Secret Service had to pay for rooms and golf carts. Numerous Republican functions were and have continued to held at his resorts. That goes into his pocket.
Veggie Joe charged the Secret Service rent at his house.

You are the one who si stupid. The Republican Party is a subsidiary of the Trump family. They profit enormously from that. Trump hasw used donations to the RNC for legal fees and pocketed a good chunk from the RNC and other Republicans using his resorts.
Your TDS is Sad

November 8, 2016 is the new groundhog day for Democrats like busybee01 who relive the nightmare every day and will for the rest of their lives

Trumpies are the ones who constantly talk about 2016.

YOU are the one who keeps brining it up, stupid bimbo

Because you people brougfht it up. You need to face reality. This is not 2016.

You have mental issues. You bring it up because you think we are which to you is we brought it up.

Grow up

You are a member of a cult. Cult members clearly have mental issues. All through the 2020 campaign, you people brought up 2016.

Why don't you try growing up. You are the one who needs to.

You are the one who si stupid. The Republican Party is a subsidiary of the Trump family. They profit enormously from that. Trump hasw used donations to the RNC for legal fees and pocketed a good chunk from the RNC and other Republicans using his resorts.
Your TDS is Sad

November 8, 2016 is the new groundhog day for Democrats like busybee01 who relive the nightmare every day and will for the rest of their lives

You have mental issues. You bring it up because you think we are which to you is we brought it up.

Grow up

You are a member of a cult. Cult members clearly have mental issues. All through the 2020 campaign, you people brought up 2016.

Growing up would you be stopping constantly bringing up Trump. He's gone now, let it go

A reminder for the 2/3 of the wingnuts:

EvVQAjwXYAcGSTG

Your TDS is Sad

Grow up

This guy kaz has been trying to sell all of us - for years! - that he's a Libertarian. Then he becomes a huge Trumpanzee. Yeah, that's some real ideological consistency there!
4i6Ckte.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back