A third of CPAC wants to cancel Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny,they sure were cheering for him when he made his speech yesterday.
And it's pretty obvious some people didnt watch it where he flat out said that he's not going to start a third party,in fact he called it fake news.
He went on to say that would be a stupid move because it would split the Republican vote.

That's because he will win the nomination, or his choice will; if the establishment tries to rig the primaries like the Democrats have rigged theirs since the 1980's, the Trump base will not vote the establishment puppets, Trump or no Trump.
Trump can't lose in the primaries; but he can't win in the general.
Except 2016. :cuckoo:
LOL

Moron, who was talking about the past? :eusa_doh:
You claimed he can't win a general election. I proved you to be a liar.

Spin away.............

2016 was a fluke. Around 63% thought Clinton would win so many people didn't vote. Also Trump got the benefit of the doubt because no one knew what kind of president he would be. They know now and Trump is toast if he runs again.
Yay yay, we know. What does that change exactly?

And it's pretty obvious some people didnt watch it where he flat out said that he's not going to start a third party,in fact he called it fake news.
He went on to say that would be a stupid move because it would split the Republican vote.

That's because he will win the nomination, or his choice will; if the establishment tries to rig the primaries like the Democrats have rigged theirs since the 1980's, the Trump base will not vote the establishment puppets, Trump or no Trump.
LOL

Spin away.............

2016 was a fluke. Around 63% thought Clinton would win so many people didn't vote. Also Trump got the benefit of the doubt because no one knew what kind of president he would be. They know now and Trump is toast if he runs again.

They didn't not vote because they thought Clinton would win, they didn't vote because they didn't care if she won

I kind of agree with you except for a few things.

I call it money not elitist.

I don't generally buy into conspiracy theory. Wealth acts in common interest not because it's a well oiled machine - though its sometimes hard to appreciate the difference.

Biden and the Dems throw more crumbs than the party of the white man.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, Donald Trump is NOT the solution. He's one of them.
so you don't agree. That's ok, your prerogative. but elitists have the money. And they do their part by feeding money to those who are supposed to be our checks and balance to the people. Trump was for the people. I give a shit about his personality or even his way of life, he offered relief to everyday americans and the elitists didn't want that. They are in charge, not the people.

That shows how stupid you are. Trump was for Trump and no one else. You really are buying the con.

That shows how stupid you are. Sure, Democrats are for you, not themselves. How totally gullible you are

You are the one who si stupid. The Republican Party is a subsidiary of the Trump family. They profit enormously from that. Trump hasw used donations to the RNC for legal fees and pocketed a good chunk from the RNC and other Republicans using his resorts.

LOL

Spin away.............

2016 was a fluke. Around 63% thought Clinton would win so many people didn't vote.

Gotta love you single digit IQ Dimtards.

HILLARY WON THE POPULAR VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HILLARY WON THE POPULAR VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump only won because Hillary voters stayed home!!!!! :cuckoo: :laughing0301::itsok:

LOL

Spin away.............

Yay yay, we know. What does that change exactly?

Swing voters will not support Trump. Trump cannot win a general.

Last edited:
lmao 1/3 of the people there in the audience are like "nah, no thanks loser"
What % of Leftists prefer Sanders over Biden? 1/3?

Its par for the course in politics, mam.
It might be more than 1/3 for Sanders but the difference is that most of the Sanders Supporters voted for Biden. People who like a Mitt Romney will not again vote for Trump. They already have their SC Justices.

Properly played, many on the religious right will leave Trump to his prostitutes. What then?
Trump isn't running in 2024? Unless I missed something? But if he endorses as softer candidate then both the old GOP and new Trump GOP could come together. Would that not be the plan?
When did Trump say that he's not running?

Certainly, a lot can change in three years. I'll probably be dead myself.
He never said he was. You’re that old? Jeeezuz
So, who do you like in the fourth race at Del Mar?

Just turned 75, survived Vietnam, small arms fire, a B52 Strike, the Covid and Donald Trump.

Two choices, drop dead or keep moving.
what did trump do to you?
He had a friend of mine take his place in Nam. That friend died in 1972. He's buried about a mile from where I live, Ft Rosecrans National Cemetery.

Emblematic? Yes, a comment to the those elitist about whom you complain.
Sorry for the loss of your friend and I thank his family for his service.

But to claim he died as a hero because Trump didn't go to Nam is wrong....it is wrong to his memory and wrong to his honor. And whereas I know you don't care, but as a Gulf vet, I take offense to that kind of post. In my day, we chose to go. In their day, they were forced to go. But in their day, many refused to go. And those many were welcomed back to our country without consequence. But in their day, those who went, were true hero's. And for them to be used to make a political statement is disgusting and dishonorable.
Regarding political statements, get off your donkey... you just made several.

Or was "in my day we chose to go" suppose to be a compliment. Newsflash: volunteers outnumbered draftees during the Vietnam War. I did three years, 1.5 of it overseas. The friend who died was a month into a second tour when he was killed in a fire fight. Small arms, you know, not in the rear with the gear.

Btw, some of the hero's were spit on. For you to ignore that to couch a social-political comparison between different generations is disgusting and disrespectful.

I don't generally buy into conspiracy theory. Wealth acts in common interest not because it's a well oiled machine - though its sometimes hard to appreciate the difference.

so you don't agree. That's ok, your prerogative. but elitists have the money. And they do their part by feeding money to those who are supposed to be our checks and balance to the people. Trump was for the people. I give a shit about his personality or even his way of life, he offered relief to everyday americans and the elitists didn't want that. They are in charge, not the people.

That shows how stupid you are. Trump was for Trump and no one else. You really are buying the con.

That shows how stupid you are. Sure, Democrats are for you, not themselves. How totally gullible you are

You are the one who si stupid. The Republican Party is a subsidiary of the Trump family. They profit enormously from that. Trump hasw used donations to the RNC for legal fees and pocketed a good chunk from the RNC and other Republicans using his resorts.

That doesn't address what I said. What a stupid fuck, you said I'm the one who is stupid then didn't even address my point

LOL

Spin away.............

2016 was a fluke. Around 63% thought Clinton would win so many people didn't vote.

Trump only won because Hillary voters stayed home!!!!! :cuckoo: :laughing0301::itsok:

Many people were not thrilled with Clinton but would have held their nose and voted for her over Trump. Trump won by less than 100,000 votes in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan. Turnout is black voting precincts were down and many Sanders voters did not vote. Also 25% of the electorate voted against the other candidate and Trump won that.

LOL

Spin away.............

Many people were not thrilled with Clinton but would have held their nose and voted for her over Trump. Trump won by less than 100,000 votes in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan. Turnout is black voting precincts were down and many Sanders voters did not vote. Also 25% of the electorate voted against the other candidate and Trump won that.
Sounds like excuses.

Your TDS is Sad

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
According to this reporter....

That doesn't seem like good news for the Obergruppenführer of the GOP.

Good for them.

Provides a nice base for Romney, Flake and Cheney to primary The Donald in 2024.

The GOP establishment doesn't know it's dead yet. Two thirds of their base will not vote for a Romeny or a Bush or a Cheney.

Trump is dead. He cannot get enough indpendents to win.

If Trump is such a sure loser, why are the libs so anxious to bury him? Why try and disqualify him? Why de-platform him? Why boycott Trump's tremendous speech yesterday?

You would think that libs would be anxious to have a 2024 rematch?

That doesn't address what I said. What a stupid fuck, you said I'm the one who is stupid then didn't even address my point

You are a stupid fuking asshole. There is no Democrat who profits from what the Democrat Party does. Trump profits directly from the
Republican Party. Republicans hold events at Trump owned resorts which meaqns a portion of the expenses that are incurred go directly into Trump's pocket

Your TDS is Sad

Your stupidity shows that you are the one who has a severe case of TDS. It makes you sound stupid.

Last edited:

You can do that stupid number shit ever election, and they do.

They didn't give a shit if Hillary won. They would have voted if they did

Your TDS is Sad

November 8, 2016 is the new groundhog day for Democrats like busybee01 who relive the nightmare every day and will for the rest of their lives

LOL

Spin away.............

Oh, so Hillary voters only stayed home in 3 states.

Seems odd.

The Democrats have not rigged their primaries. Their primaries are fairer than Republican primaries. They require a proportional division of delegates rather than winner take all. trump will lose again if he gets the nomination.

Oh bull sit, Democrat sycophant. Democrat super voters can override any election

In theory they can but it has never happened. In 2008, many super delegates backed Clinton but as Obama won states they moved from Clinton to Obama.

Hillary over Bernie was close and it would have happened if he pulled ahead.

You claimed the Democrat elections are "not rigged," which is obviously a lie

Sanders lost to Clinton because he got annihilated in the South. He got 25% in Soutn Carolina, less than 20% in Louisiana and Mississippi, and 33% in Texas and Florida.

They are not rigged. In 2016, Sanders got 25% in South Carolina and got 25% of the delegates. Trump got 32% of the vote and 100% of the delegates. 68% of Republican voters in South Carolina were disenfranchised.

You are a stupid fuking asshole. There is no Democrat who profits from what the Democrat Party does. Trump profits directly from the
Republican Party. Republicans hold events at Trump owned resorts which meaqns a portion of the expenses that are incurred go directly into Trump's pocket
Veggie Joe charged the Secret Service rent for guarding him at home while he was VP.

:oops8:

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back