A third of CPAC wants to cancel Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to this reporter....

That doesn't seem like good news for the Obergruppenführer of the GOP.

Is that why CPAC poll gave the nod to Trump to be the front runner for the '24 election with a rating of 95%? And in '20 with a 90% rating? That's more than 32%.
Besides, Kyle Griffin is an MSNBC producer and is a ''make drugs legal" advocate.

lol so go ahead and dump him; he will instantly have a Third Party larger than any in American History, and like the his win in 2016 he will need far less money than either Democrats or the GOP would have to hustle up and extort to run his race. Given the increasing dissatisfaction of the big unions with the likes of AOC and the other commies running the DNC now, he will be able to bite off a big chunk of the Democrats' labor vote s well come the mid-terms and 2024, whether he runs himself or merely endorses candidates.
Third Party? Excellent.

Dudley Do-rag seems to think Rump could be another TR :rofl:

Thing is, even if he could, what TR did in 1912 was siphon off enough votes to send the Republican to third place, and send Woodrow Wilson to the White House with 41% of the vote, but with 435 Electoral Votes from 40 of the 48 states.

I'm sure they are afraid to admit that to others around them. You know how that crowd is......inherently violent.
Basically.
It's so cute watching you moonbats gaslight one another.:auiqs.jpg:
nah what's adorable is y'all worshipping a golden Trump idol with a magical wand.

I really liked the way The Trumpster trolled people with the golden Trump statue. Libs can't stop talking about it. The media has largely forgotten about the dam stimulus, Trump is so dominating the news cycle.

I remember in 2016 when all you idiots and your celebrity and media pals were mocking and laughing at Trump, and saying he didn't have a chance in hell at the nomination, then saying he didn't have a chance against Hillary. You dumb ducks never learn your lesson.
Well, he did lose the popular vote to Clinton, lost the whole enchilada to Biden and I doubt that splitting the Republican Party will get him anything but roids.

Wait, what are you crowing about?

lol so go ahead and dump him; he will instantly have a Third Party larger than any in American History, and like the his win in 2016 he will need far less money than either Democrats or the GOP would have to hustle up and extort to run his race. Given the increasing dissatisfaction of the big unions with the likes of AOC and the other commies running the DNC now, he will be able to bite off a big chunk of the Democrats' labor vote s well come the mid-terms and 2024, whether he runs himself or merely endorses candidates.
About 30% of the population falls to the two digit side of the bell curve.

It looks like Trump is maxed out.

According to this reporter....

That doesn't seem like good news for the Obergruppenführer of the GOP.

Do you have any plans to evict Trump from your head anytime soon?

Anytime at all?

Ever?

nZyFea9PnE24crqIo2v395g8_0zHswEgUo9h8VILlQU.jpg

LOL! Come on now... that is hilarious!
I'd buy one to scare the crows off.

Do you have any plans to evict Trump from your head anytime soon?

Anytime at all?

Ever?
When you sniveling little rightwing piss-aunts stop talking about Hillary Clinton, maybe I'll stop talking about Trump. Maybe.

Liar.

On your deathbed 1 year, 10 years or 50 years from now the last few bits of babble out of your lips will be about Trump, with a gallon of tears to go with them.

I remember in 2016 when all you idiots and your celebrity and media pals were mocking and laughing at Trump, and saying he didn't have a chance in hell at the nomination, then saying he didn't have a chance against Hillary. You dumb ducks never learn your lesson.

Reality is irrelevant with them.

If CNN or MSLSD says it.....they believe.

They worship at the alter of Leftist Propaganda Media.

Ron DeSantis is the man to watch.

He has better Constitutional fortitude than Trump, all the America First attitude and none of the ego.

Besides, in 4 years Trump will be too old and in bad health.

DeSantis 2024 !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back