A Tale of Two Headlines

The press has bent over and taken it in the ass for Obama and the Dems. All the trumpeting about signing the health care bill and what they don't tell you is the bill is the Senate bill, complete with Cornhusker kickbacks and Louisiana Purchases. The "fix" bill is in the Senate and it's anyone's guess if they'll pass it. But you won't get that from reading the news.

Umm the recession is still getting worse for most potential homebuyers, just not getting worse as fast as it was.
The number of those upside down on their mortgages is also still growing.
So if you owe more than you can sell it for why sell it if you can affors to keep it?

A house you live in is a home, not an investment.

Last edited:
Umm the recession is still getting worse for most potential homebuyers, just not getting worse as fast as it was.
So if you owe more than you can sell it for why sell it if you can affors to keep it?

Stimulus was gonna keep unemployment under 8% too, right?

I still have not seen my 3,000% savings from switching to ObamaCare

I am replying just to let you know that your post does not even deserve a response. :D

I am replying just to let you know that your post does not even deserve a response. :D

I lol'ed -- out loud

Forum List

Back