A Swedish guy who wants to move to USA

To get a green card you need to have Family that is here in U.S.,a job or you are seeking political asylum. It takes a long time to become one, anywhere between 7 to 10 years.
Here is the government web site;

Holy crap! 7-10 years.. But i guess it goes faster if you get "hand picked" (dont even know if thats a word) by a company?

It took me 2.5 years.

But I'm really smart and good-looking. I don't know how long it takes plain people.

Hi All!

Im new to this forum so I hope I added the thread in the right section.

Now, Im a swedish guy who want to become a american citizen.
I have been amazed byt the states all of my life.
The people, the way och living.. well everything.

So, I have been trying to reach some information about how to become a citizen but I couldn´t really find anything about it.

I tried search google etc but without luck.

So do you guys have any suggestions about how to do this?

Couple of questions:
* Is it easy to get a job?
* Is it easy to get a place to stay?
* What to people think about Nordic people?

Cheers!
Best regards
odd

There are no jobs...if you sneak across the southern border and speak Spanish, they'll let you stay. Nobody cares about nordic people one way or another, except some blacks want you dead.

Most of the lower classes of Americans beleive our country is about to fall, wait awhile, you'll be glad you did.

Hey, I'll make you a deal, you can move here and we'll move there, how about that? Right now, Norway won't take us.

pb192.jpg

Bring one or two of these with you and I guarantee I will make it happen.

I am so not kidding.

Easy ,just get a straw hat and a donkey and ride it across the border.don't forget to have 12 kids after you get here.....

...Yeah Sweden is great no doubt. We have free health care, a lot of help getting work, good education. If u dont work u will still get support with around 1000 $a mount to make a living... etc etc... But it´s so fucking boring! /ODD

Get a visa, get on a plane, come over and stay, everyone else does it. Find a nice girl, marry, and enjoy. I know a girl who did that. Wait a few years before the brats come, and travel. Canada is beautiful too, but I imagine similar to Sweden in ways. Cold and isolated and cold and isolated. Soon you'll be able to appreciate a land full of nutcase righties, and religious crazies, but opportunity exists and the place is beautiful and the people, even the nutcases, nice, if you don't tell them you're something bad they have in their head. Buy a Chevy and see the USA in your... too young for Dinah.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/writing/126242-an-american-life.html#post2547091

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't have the jobs to sustain more people than we have.

this is just NOT true.

There is an acute job shortage in IT sector in USA.

not long ago, I worked for one american company. they were trying to find right person for this position (it requires advanced degree) for 8 month before i came. I left in December (7 month ago). They are still trying to find a replacement.
Offering 100K+ salary does not help (this is more than boss gets himself)

they had the same problem with EVERY IT position they were trying to fill. coders, project managers, even technical writers - its impossible to find proper people to fill those positions. They ended up with 6 (barely literate and cheap) indians on stuff.

sorry for my english, i know it needs improvement)

Hi All!

Im new to this forum so I hope I added the thread in the right section.

Now, Im a swedish guy who want to become a american citizen.
I have been amazed byt the states all of my life.
The people, the way och living.. well everything.

So, I have been trying to reach some information about how to become a citizen but I couldn´t really find anything about it.

I tried search google etc but without luck.

So do you guys have any suggestions about how to do this?

Couple of questions:
* Is it easy to get a job?
* Is it easy to get a place to stay?
* What to people think about Nordic people?

Cheers!
Best regards
odd

YOU and millions upon millions of people. *No jobs; *expensive place to stay; *americans don't think........LOL, LOL!..........just ask ANY foreigner.

the ones we should be taking in are educated, smart ones from Europe.

How 'bout we welcome in smart, educated people regardless of where they are from?

This country throughout history has gone to other countries looking for brainy, talented, educated people. That is a known fact. They also go out and help those with no talent, no brains, uneducated come here to do hard labor. Thus the reason why they don't secure our borders.

Forum List

Back