A storm to hit Israel, Syria and Lebanon

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Storms, snow and heavy rains are to hit Syria, Lebanon and Israel, starting tomorrow night, at least until next monday.

Israel and Syria are preparing themselves to the unusual cold weather, worry is in Syria that the snow storms combined with the heavy cold, will make it hard on starved families to get food and supplies.

Israel is preparing emergancy systems on dealing with the cold and snow, especially in the Galile and Jerusalem. Lebanon is to experience heavy snow storm as well.

It is supposed to be the coldest weather in the area in the last 30 years.

وكالة ناسا تطلق تحذير الاول من نوعه لدول الحوض الشرقي للبحر الابيض المتوسط وبلاد الشام عاصفتين ثلجيتين ستضرب بلاد الشام عموما وسوريا ولبنان بشكل خاص الاولى ستكون ابتداء من مساء الثلاثاء ستكون محملة ب 3 جبهات باردة جدا ذروة العاصفة ستكون ايام الخميس والجمعة وستضعف الفعالية من بعد ظهر السبت بشكل تدريجي لتستقر الاجواء يوم الاحد ..
يوم الاثنين القادم وحسب تحذير وكالة ناسا سنتاثر بعاصفة ثلجية اخرى تكون اقوى من الاولى وابرد يتوقع ان يصل تساقط الثلوج الى الساحل السوري تستمر لعدة ايام وتنتهي يوم الجمعة بعد القادم

הלילה ומחר: הלילה: ממטרים לפרקים מצפון הארץ ועד לצפון הנגב מלווים בסופות רעמים יחידות ורוחות חזקות. שלג בחרמון. מחר: ממטרים לפרקים מלווים בסופות רעמים ורוחות חזקות מצפון הארץ ועד הנגב. בדרום הארץ יתכן אובך. שלג בחרמון. בלילה צפוי שלג בצפון הגולן ובפסגות הרי הגליל. חשש לשטפונות והצפות. קר מהרגיל בעונה. הים סוער.

יום חמישי: גשם לפרקים, מלווה בסופות רעמים בודדות. שלג בצפון הגולן, בפסגות הרי הגליל והמרכז כולל ירושלים. קר מהרגיל בעונה. חשש לשטפונות והצפות.

יום שישי: ממטרים לפרקים מלווים בסופות רעמים ורוחות חזקות בצפון הארץ ובמרכזה. בדרום הארץ גשם מקומי. שלג בהרי הגליל והגולן ובפסגות הרי המרכז כולל ירושלים ויתכן גם בהר הנגב. חשש לשטפונות והצפות. קר מהרגיל בעונה.

יום שבת: גשם לפרקים מצפון הארץ עד צפון הנגב שייחלש ויתמעט בהדרגה לקראת הערב. עדיין קר מהרגיל לעונה וקיים סיכוי לשלג בהרי הצפון והמרכז, בעיקר בשעות הבוקר

And yet israel will not set up refugee camps for Syrians fleeing from the war instigated by israel

"Israel the Light to the World", as the zionist juden like to quote from the Torah.

But in reality, they could care less about their goyim neighbors who are starving and freezing in the cold winter. ... :doubt:

"Israel the Light to the World", as the zionist juden like to quote from the Torah.

But in reality, they could care less about their goyim neighbors who are starving and freezing in the cold winter. ... :doubt:

UN and Red Cross together with other aid agencies will make sure their tents are warm enough and won't let the refugees suffer in the cold, so don't you worry your pretty little head about it sonny boy.

UN and Red Cross together with other aid agencies will make sure their tents are warm enough and won't let the refugees suffer in the cold, so don't you worry your pretty little head about it sonny boy.
And yet the fascist state of Israel right next door turns it's back and does nothing to relieve the suffering.

Typical zionist juden behavior........ :cool:

And yet the fascist state of Israel right next door turns it's back and does nothing to relieve the suffering.

Awwww ickle Sonny boy is jealous because his jihadist friends are losers and can't find their way even when money is showered over them. :lol:

Sunni, the Israelis do more than any arab nations do. I rarely see them sending monetary aid to their own much less those who give them assistance on a continual yearly basis such as the USA. Super Storm Sandy, only one to help? Israel. Philipines? Medical help, food, aid? Darfur, Sudan? Israel was there. Anytime there is a disaster? Israel is right there. Where are the Saudis? The Iranians? The Egyptians? The Turks? No where to be found. That's where. - Jeri

Actually, Israel is "doing something". They're supplying aid and medical care.

Try keeping up with threads posted in this forum and you won't make yourself look like a buffoon... at least not the usual, total, typical, complete, insufferable one.

......True story.

.........:cool:

Sunni, the Israelis do more than any arab nations do. I rarely see them sending monetary aid to their own much less those who give them assistance on a continual yearly basis such as the USA. Super Storm Sandy, only one to help? Israel. Philipines? Medical help, food, aid? Darfur, Sudan? Israel was there. Anytime there is a disaster? Israel is right there. Where are the Saudis? The Iranians? The Egyptians? The Turks? No where to be found. That's where. - Jeri

A more fetid swamp of hasbara misdirection, double speak and bullshit I have yet to see. I don't have the time nor inclination to spend a couple hours setting this crap straight, maybe someone else does.

The hasbara bull crap piles up so fast you need wings to stay above it.

A more fetid swamp of hasbara misdirection, double speak and bullshit I have yet to see. I don't have the time nor inclination to spend a couple hours setting this crap straight, maybe someone else does.

So, you chose to waste everyone's time with that feverish, chest-heaving display of cowardice?

In other words, you cannot dispute what I've written here because you know it is true. Thanks for the outrage, Alf. I know I have struck the right chord now. - Jeri

Try keeping up with threads posted in this forum and you won't make yourself look like a buffoon... at least not the usual, total, typical, complete, insufferable one.

......True story.

The state of OZreal has done almost nothing. Individuals and private phlianthropic organizations in isreal, including one private hospital near the golan heights, HAVE done something and I applaud their efforts. But the state of OZreal has renigged on their promise to reimburse the hospital expenses related to treating syrians and they have now resorted to begging from private individuals to cover their costs.

So, you chose to waste everyone's time with that feverish, chest-heaving display of cowardice?

It took me about half a minute so no, it wasn't time wasted.

She wasn't referring to your time but ours. You missed the point, Alf. Again. - Jeri

......True story.

The state of OZreal has done almost nothing. Individuals and private phlianthropic organizations in isreal, including one private hospital near the golan heights, HAVE done something and I applaud their efforts. But the state of OZreal has renigged on their promise to reimburse the hospital expenses related to treating syrians and they have now resorted to begging from private individuals to cover their costs.

"Has done almost nothing" is false.

Secondly, the planet is once again asked to step in and resolve yet another disaster created by Islamic terrorists of competing Islamic terrorist tribes.

Arabs are, in case you haven't noticed, the people who whine, shriek, and murder civilians because Judaism has recovered a tiny strip of land smaller than New Jersey--their homeland, which was colonized by Arab Moslems. Arab Moslems are the people who sat on their thumbs and watched Assad and his two sociopathic allies (Iran and Hizbollocks) terrorize an entire nation, slaughter moslems (albeit, the wrong kind of moslems), but are now indignant when the infidels decide that this is an internecine war that has lasted for 1,400 years. Why are the Infidels expected to come in to clean up the mess at great expense in blood and treasure.

Big whining. Big bluster. Big waste.

Many arab/muslim nations help with disaster relief but the jewish controlled American media rarely reports on it. ... :doubt:

Secondly, the planet is once again asked to step in and resolve yet another disaster created by Islamic terrorists of competing Islamic terrorist tribes.

Arabs are, in case you haven't noticed, the people who whine, shriek, and murder civilians because Judaism has recovered a tiny strip of land smaller than New Jersey--their homeland, which was colonized by Arab Moslems. Arab Moslems are the people who sat on their thumbs and watched Assad and his two sociopathic allies (Iran and Hizbollocks) terrorize an entire nation, slaughter moslems (albeit, the wrong kind of moslems), but are now indignant when the infidels decide that this is an internecine war that has lasted for 1,400 years. Why are the Infidels expected to come in to clean up the mess at great expense in blood and treasure.

Off topic, has nothing to do with meteorology.

It's not off topic at all. You're the one whining about Israel "not doing enough".

Israel is "doing enough", in spite of the disasters created by islamists.

Off topic, has nothing to do with meteorology.

It's not off topic at all. You're the one whining about Israel "not doing enough".

Israel is "doing enough", in spite of the disasters created by islamists.

I have no doubt OZreal believes it is doing enough.

New Topics

Forum List

Back