A statue for the unknown soldier tomb destroyed

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DH0H8H1VoAAz46p.jpg:large

upload_2017-8-22_11-51-19.png

Whoever did it is a sickening PIG and hopefully karma finds you little bitches.

hours ago
#BREAKING One of the statues guarding the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument has been pushed over by vandals at the Veterans Plaza

A statue was guarding the tomb? Man. Our military really is stretched thin.

The new rage:

Find a statue, destroy it, high 5 Isis and thank them for leading the charge that came all the way here.

Fake news. Another RW lie.
Naw its true. It just happened in May..

Yes, several Texas news outlets reported on this disgusting act, unless if fell during a storm. I remember the news.

I doubt a STORM did this , seriously you can't believe that one.

No, I proposed it until the perps are found. Another poster wrote any other kind of action, except human, has been investigated, thus I replied SICK.

Yes, several Texas news outlets reported on this disgusting act, unless if fell during a storm. I remember the news.

Jesus, I hope you were kidding if you believe a storm actually knocked that over God help you lol.

The Longview News-Journal reports that the statue of the Unknown Solider has been destroyed. Air Force veteran David Applewhite posted a photo to Facebook saying, “One of the statues guarding the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument has been pushed over by vandals at the Veterans Plaza in Longview! Was not young children who did this!”

Statue of the Unknown Soldier Possibly Pushed Down in Park in Longview

Jesus, I hope you were kidding if you believe a storm actually knocked that over God help you lol.

The Longview News-Journal reports that the statue of the Unknown Solider has been destroyed. Air Force veteran David Applewhite posted a photo to Facebook saying, “One of the statues guarding the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier monument has been pushed over by vandals at the Veterans Plaza in Longview! Was not young children who did this!”

Statue of the Unknown Soldier Possibly Pushed Down in Park in Longview

I posted twice that natural causes were discounted, thus SICK.

If people had been watching (some have but very few) they could see some of history repeating its self (spiritually speaking) along with a rise of a beast which few really want. The first thought that came to mind when checking your links Mindwars was 'the Fourth Reich'. So I typed it in to see what would come up in a search. This article was in the top search results. The Silent Terror Of The FBI - Could The Fourth Reich Happen Here? | Zero Hedge Reading the article reminded me of some of the illegal crap pulled on us by the banksters, locals and the courts here. Then the memory of going directly into the fbi offices in DM to show them the records of how property was being stolen via fake deeds and how they then used those to bogus deeds to collect federal grant money. The fbi guy reminded of of what an SS officer looked liked in the movies as he said, "So what's it to you?" My mind was reeling as he said that. I could have responded to him saying, 'because it is my land also that they have been making up these bogus deeds on to collect federal money and that land deed is what the bank wanted or they wanted to frame me for it when it was their fraud and their counterfeiting that was revealed'. I didn't say anything though as I knew it would have been a useless effort. Corruption allowed to run wild has put this nation into the situation that it is in at this time in history. The whole system from top to bottom needs a good house cleaning if this nation is going to survive. It will be the people that have to do it though. Even then if the people are not careful and standing in truth they can be lead right into a very huge mess.

Forum List

Back