A Spectacularly Rare ‘Christmas Star’ Is Coming In December As Two Worlds Align After Sunset

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
If you managed to see the crescent Moon pass Jupiter and Saturn this week, you’ll have noticed something else about the Solar System’s two largest planets.

They’re now really, really close to each other, and on December 21, 2020—the date of the December solstice—they’re going to almost appear to collide to become one super-bright point of light.

Jupiter and Saturn will look like a “double planet” for first time since Middle Ages.

It hasn't been seen in over 800 years. This is going to be really, really cool. Is anyone going to watch it?

Once again prophecy is important. After long years during which it's status was reduced from that of a "noble" science to the level of myth or fable, the seal of probity has ben set upon it by science, which has discovered not only that prevision is a fact, but that it's existence affirms the action of nonmaterial agencies which could be related to spirit...or soul.

The late Dr. Alexis Carrel, great physiologist and biologist and nobel prize winner, said, "The facts of prediction of the future lead us to the threshold of an unseen world. They seem to point to the to the existence of a psychic principle capable of evolving outside the limits of our bodies."

I’ll be looking for it!
Last night I saw the moon in perfect alignment with Uranus.
December 21, 2020, look low in the western sky, near the horizon.

All you need is an unobstructed view to the southwest, and to look to the southwest from about 45 minutes after sunset where you are.

This will be worth driving to a good vantage point to see. And for once it's not at 3 o'clock in the morning.

It would be foolish to think our solar system is done changing. It's scary to think what could happen if some orbits got thrown out of whack.

'The Zohar [the foundational work in the literature of Jewish mystical thought] states explicitly that the Messianic process will be accompanied by several stars appearing.

'The Zohar goes into great depth, describing how many stars, and which colours they will be.'

Berger points to a Biblical verse coinciding with Jewish literature found in Numbers 24:17.

The extract says: 'I see him, but not now; I behold him, but not nigh; there shall step forth a star out of Yakov, and a scepter shall rise out of Yisrael, and shall smite through the corners of Moab, and break down all the sons of Seth.'

Last edited:
Jupiter represent God because it is the biggest planet in our solar system. And Saturn represent harvesting, because its symbol looks like a sickle. And I guess the meaning of this conjunction that God is separating the wheat from the weeds.
It can also means that God is going to work.

Saturn Symbol Meanings | SunSigns.Org

Here’s what I saw.. almost can see rings on the smaller Saturn...
2DBA4EF5-81C4-451A-82CD-0A6D1232A0BB.jpeg

Here was position... can’t read planet names as they are on top of each other.

91B48C2F-2B7E-4C7A-AFC0-1CC9E28ACFCD.png

Forum List

Back