A simple poll that might be controversial

Do you think the violence at the Capitol Building was a good thing?

• Hell yes

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • No way

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • There was no violence

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
I will say this. The elite in congress that day now have a taste of what those black business owners felt when Antifa burned down there businesses and local government did nothing.

bullshit - they were there because donny sent them. they had marching orders from their dear leader as he watched his little pawns do his bidding from the comfort of his WH.

still no explanation why they were there & what they would have done had they gotten ahold of pence or pelosi or anybody else.

when they got to the senate chambers - didn't one asshole say they should
' start a new gov'ment & start voting on some shit

Just like politicians, the peaceful protesters became power hungry proving that the Swamp.of DC corrupts all who enter.
4t58dx.jpg

Just like politicians, the peaceful protesters became power hungry proving that the Swamp.of DC corrupts all who enter.View attachment 445177

a non answer.
A non insurrection.

not what the FBI is starting to report. they are finding lots of info that this coup attempt was planned. & that the supreeeeeeemisists & militia groups ( some are one & the same) are trying to infiltrate & may actually try to join 'forces'.

armed moles trying to get inside the national guard is kinda blowing yer theory right outa the water, pete.

Just like politicians, the peaceful protesters became power hungry proving that the Swamp.of DC corrupts all who enter.View attachment 445177

a non answer.
A non insurrection.

not what the FBI is starting to report. they are finding lots of info that this coup attempt was planned. & that the supreeeeeeemisists & militia groups ( some are one & the same) are trying to infiltrate & may actually try to join 'forces'.

armed moles trying to get inside the national guard is kinda blowing yer theory right outa the water, pete.
your-story-is-boring-to-the-point-of-insanity-i-am-now-insane.jpg

I can smell the hyperbole from here.

I’m curious to see how many here think the events of January 6 we’re a good thing. We might be surprised. Then again we might not.
It was good that the coup failed, but it served to expose the unAmerican fanaticism of extremist Trump goons and their fellow traveller white supremacists, neo-nazis, proud boys, boogaloo, oath keepers, three percenters - subversives already identified as posing a real threat to America. Flushing these noxious elements out of the body politic is a good thing. Forewarned is forearmed.

Also, the Cry Baby Sore Loser inciting the degenerates, via his blatant lie that he had inexplicably won in a landslide, to attack the Capitol to prevent democracy's enactment serves as the coup de grace, such a tantrum sealing his squalid legacy.
Screen Shot 2021-01-19 at 7.31.43 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-19 at 8.13.21 AM.png

yaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............. that's what i thought.

no actual retort as to why they were there & what they would have done if they found any congress critters.

& as far as that ' blue lives matter ' sentiment amongst trump humping cultists?

you proved just how much weight that carried as one cop was murdered & all the beatings they gave to the police AND ' F the cops' was being shouted as they tried to overtake the capital.
You know, they were there originally to support the Senate's putting the election vote on hold for a 10-day independent investigation -- much like the one Senator Cruz called for during the vote that they failed to stop -- and a number of things got out of hand by a few people. The protest was mostly peaceful and with few exceptions, no one was harmed and the damage to the building was very light.

I understand that your stupidity prevents you from understanding the frustration of people who have proof of election fraud that is all but ignored or buried by the powerful in government. So, I'll be clear. YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON. I don't care that you are so simple minded that you'll follow what you are fed by your betters. I do care that our freedom to express dissent with the government may be stopped by jackbooted thugs who, just one year ago, were doing exactly the same thing.

The damage to our nation and to our capital was more significant, and much more bloody and violent. Yet the charges against them were dropped. This tells anyone with a brain all they need to know about what kind of country we have.

2016_DC.jpg

'hang pence?' complete with a working gallows was erected. they were looking for nancy pelosi

'where the fuck is pelosi'?

all them thar ziptie handcuffs were for what then?

maybe YOU can answer the question as to why they stormed & invaded the capital & demanded to get to those people?

i'll wait.

It wasn't as bad as you make it sound. It takes a lot more than that to overthrow a government.

There was no coup. Just a lot of angry working people of different ethnic back grounds who are saying there sick of the way things are being done ,tired of being ignored and told to shut up and stay out of the way. It was a strike at the Elite who believe they know it all!
what were the different ethnic backgrounds? different shades of red in the face? no wonder some of them died of a heart attack. lol

All of a sudden, the democrats love America and the Constitution. I don't think so.
That just shows you know nothing about what’s in the mind of others. You should worry less about the timing of respect for the Constitution and more about the timing of Trumpers trying to blow it up.

Have YOU and the rest of your cult EVER cared about the Constitution. I don’t think so.

There was no coup. Just a lot of angry working people of different ethnic back grounds who are saying there sick of the way things are being done ,tired of being ignored and told to shut up and stay out of the way. It was a strike at the Elite who believe they know it all!
Many of the Elite do not even have their own shit together.

Violence at the Capitol building is NEVER a "good" thing no matter who is doing the violence. But, in this case it was necessary to let these scumbags in our gov't. know that the people are fed up with the bullshit. We have watched for a solid year (or longer) how the left has attacked our institutions from private businesses to Federal property, attacked the police, attacked leaders in our gov't, and attacked the Constitution itself. Cheating an election was the final straw, actions have consequences and you reap what you sow.

Rand Paul Survives His Third Attack From the Violent Left ...

Supreme Court nominee Kavanaugh hearing rocked by 'mob ...

Five people shot, including Republican congressman, at ...

List: 15 Democratic attacks, assaults, threats on Republicans

1611065859560.png

All of a sudden, the democrats love America and the Constitution. I don't think so.
That just shows you know nothing about what’s in the mind of others. You should worry less about the timing of respect for the Constitution and more about the timing of Trumpers trying to blow it up.

Have YOU and the rest of your cult EVER cared about the Constitution. I don’t think so.
Its a racist building towards Deplorables. Like a statue Progs do not like.

a non answer.
A non insurrection.

armed mole, give that guy a magahat, and you have a typical trumptard.
armed mole.png

Forum List

Back