A simple poll that might be controversial

Do you think the violence at the Capitol Building was a good thing?

• Hell yes

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • No way

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • There was no violence

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
not one case made it to the courts
You finally stumbled across some truth.

i did indeed. the truth being zero evidence = zero fraud.

it really is that simple - so simple even a simpleton such as yerself can grasp it if you so choose. but alas, like any good little trump humping deplorable - you would rather be ignorant because the truth hurts yer brain too much.

If you think those idiots were a coup then you are more stupid than I thought.
Are you now posing as an expert on stupidity?

And what is your definition of a coup. I wonder if it bears any resemblance to what you’ll find in the dictionary.
Are you kidding? Of course he's an expert! Mikey's been stupid for more years than he can count!

Well, if he can count...

an attempted bloody coup to overthrow the gov'ment & re-install the orange autocrat wanna be is never a good thing.

No real "coup" would have attention-seeking guys dressed up in silly costumes, unarmed people and agent provocateurs trying to incite a few crazies.

You know the saying 'all the world's a stage'? Well politics certainly is these days. People need to turn off the idiot box.

an attempted bloody coup to overthrow the gov'ment & re-install the orange autocrat wanna be is never a good thing.

No real "coup" would have attention-seeking guys dressed up in silly costumes, unarmed people and agent provocateurs trying to incite a few crazies.

You know the saying 'all the world's a stage'? Well politics certainly is these days. People need to turn off the idiot box.

there were assault weapons, handguns, molitov cocktails, & IEDs all involved in the attempted coup & planted outside the RNC & DNC.

do try to keep up.

there were assault weapons, handguns, molitov cocktails, & IEDs all involved in the attempted coup & planted outside the RNC & DNC.

do try to keep up.

That doesn't change the reality. You don't seem to understand how corrupt powers work. Continue to believe whatever you're spoon-fed by the idiot box, that only makes you look incredibly naive.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............. that's what i thought.

no actual retort as to why they were there & what they would have done if they found any congress critters.

& as far as that ' blue lives matter ' sentiment amongst trump humping cultists?

you proved just how much weight that carried as one cop was murdered & all the beatings they gave to the police AND ' F the cops' was being shouted as they tried to overtake the capital.
You know, they were there originally to support the Senate's putting the election vote on hold for a 10-day independent investigation -- much like the one Senator Cruz called for during the vote that they failed to stop -- and a number of things got out of hand by a few people. The protest was mostly peaceful and with few exceptions, no one was harmed and the damage to the building was very light.

I understand that your stupidity prevents you from understanding the frustration of people who have proof of election fraud that is all but ignored or buried by the powerful in government. So, I'll be clear. YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON. I don't care that you are so simple minded that you'll follow what you are fed by your betters. I do care that our freedom to express dissent with the government may be stopped by jackbooted thugs who, just one year ago, were doing exactly the same thing.

The damage to our nation and to our capital was more significant, and much more bloody and violent. Yet the charges against them were dropped. This tells anyone with a brain all they need to know about what kind of country we have.

View attachment 445206

so where are the pics of anybody storming the capital?

hmmmmm..... you & your false equivalency are dismissed.
Google.com If you are really interested. I know you won't do anything that might pentrate that bubble your masters have created around you.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............. that's what i thought.

no actual retort as to why they were there & what they would have done if they found any congress critters.

& as far as that ' blue lives matter ' sentiment amongst trump humping cultists?

you proved just how much weight that carried as one cop was murdered & all the beatings they gave to the police AND ' F the cops' was being shouted as they tried to overtake the capital.
You know, they were there originally to support the Senate's putting the election vote on hold for a 10-day independent investigation -- much like the one Senator Cruz called for during the vote that they failed to stop -- and a number of things got out of hand by a few people. The protest was mostly peaceful and with few exceptions, no one was harmed and the damage to the building was very light.

I understand that your stupidity prevents you from understanding the frustration of people who have proof of election fraud that is all but ignored or buried by the powerful in government. So, I'll be clear. YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON. I don't care that you are so simple minded that you'll follow what you are fed by your betters. I do care that our freedom to express dissent with the government may be stopped by jackbooted thugs who, just one year ago, were doing exactly the same thing.

The damage to our nation and to our capital was more significant, and much more bloody and violent. Yet the charges against them were dropped. This tells anyone with a brain all they need to know about what kind of country we have.

View attachment 445206

so where are the pics of anybody storming the capital?

hmmmmm..... you & your false equivalency are dismissed.
Google.com If you are really interested. I know you won't do anything that might pentrate that bubble your masters have created around you.

BLM protesters storming capital - Google Search

nope. nothing. zero. nada. goose egg....

just as i thought.

Forum List

Back