A Sign of the Times

Skeptic1959

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2020
My wife and I turned on figure skating on NBC last night and within 15 seconds turned it off. Pathetic is the first word that comes to mind given the fact that there was no one in attendance and instead they placed cardboard cutouts of people in the seats. Then there were the skaters performing without masks but in between their call to the ice they have a mask on. WTF? Makes absolutely no sense. A sign of the times and the world in which we now live. Masks do nothing! This has been the biggest hoax in history and way too many people have bought it hook, line, and sinker.

Welcome to COVID
Where ya been?

Masks save lives

My wife and I turned on figure skating on NBC last night and within 15 seconds turned it off. Pathetic is the first word that comes to mind given the fact that there was no one in attendance and instead they placed cardboard cutouts of people in the seats. Then there were the skaters performing without masks but in between their call to the ice they have a mask on. WTF? Makes absolutely no sense. A sign of the times and the world in which we now live. Masks do nothing! This has been the biggest hoax in history and way too many people have bought it hook, line, and sinker.

Over 400k deaths in the country and there are idiot that feel COVID is a hoax. You sir are proof of that.

Over 400k deaths in the country and there are idiot that feel COVID is a hoax. You sir are proof of that.
400k because you heard it on mainstream media? Or did you personally see any one of what should have been 400k funerals? Believe what you want but “an open mind is open to any possibility” and all you need to do is watch any sport and how they are handling masks to see they do nothing.

I’m done trying to convince the unconvinceable...everyone is entitled to their own opinion and judgement of a situation.

the UNDERSTATEMENT of the year 2021. dangerous times we are living in now sir. Get used to it.you just know eventually its going to get to the point where they throw you in jail if you are just walking outside without a facemask on.

400k because you heard it on mainstream media? Or did you personally see any one of what should have been 400k funerals? Believe what you want but “an open mind is open to any possibility” and all you need to do is watch any sport and how they are handling masks to see they do nothing.

I’m done trying to convince the unconvinceable...everyone is entitled to their own opinion and judgement of a situation.
:thankusmile: this troll believes everything the CIA controlled media tells him,if they say it,then thats all the proof in the world he needs.:cuckoo: His warped logic he has is he is right and everybody else in the world is wrong. all these doctors from around the world calling it a hoax who have been meeting with each other around the country spreading the word that its a hoax,they are all wrong and he is right.:cuckoo: man grow the fuck up.

Forum List

Back