A Self-Licking Ice Cream Cone

self-licking-ice-cream-cone.jpg

The election fraud myths have been thoroughly debunked many times over, yet Trump still foams at the mouth and rehashes them. The weakminded in the mob parrot these lies and things become a self-licking ice cream cone.

This is an exceedingly stale Trump gambit I have illustrated many times before thusly:

TRUMP: The moon is made of WHITE AMERICAN cheese!

RUBES: The moon is made of White American cheese!

REPORTER: Mr. President, you don't really believe the moon is made of cheese do you?

TRUMP: Well, a lot of people are saying it is.

Do you mean like the Russia hoax? Heck, Democrats were even fooled to a point where they were willing to spend multiple millions of dollars on an investigation that was based on fraudulent, fake information. Yeah, spare us this nonsensical dribble. Democrats are lemmings personified.

Dems will see and hear from Trump daily....they created a monster they will not be able to stop....
I doubt that very much.

I'm sure Trump will rant daily, but no one will give a fuck but the weakminded.

I'm sure you're right...

There will be new threads berating Trump for years to come.

Dems will see and hear from Trump daily....they created a monster they will not be able to stop....
I doubt that very much.

I'm sure you're right...

Trump is not retiring like past presidents, he shouldn't expect the same deference.

I doubt that very much.

I'm sure you're right...

Trump is not retiring like past presidents, he shouldn't expect the same deference.

The 'weakminded' kept making threads about Clinton long after he was out of office, the same as they did with Bush, and Obama.

I have little doubt, the weakminded will continue to make threads about Trump long after he leaves.

(how many threads do you think our old friend ed, and others, will make about Trumps legal problems in NY, or Mir a Lago?)

I doubt that very much.

I'm sure you're right...

The 'weakminded' kept making threads about Clinton long after he was out of office, the same as they did with Bush, and Obama.

I have little doubt, the weakminded will continue to make threads about Trump long after he leaves.

(how many threads do you think our old friend ed, and others, will make about Trumps legal problems in NY, or Mir a Lago?)
Well the Clintons didn't exactly retire. And Trump is going to keep bilking the Trumpanzees. I don't think W was really beaten up that much. He destroyed his own soul. He may be at leastly mostly not drunk or stoned, but he sits with a paint set in a quiet room, alone, with his thoughts.

I wasn't a fan of a lot of Obama policies, but it's impossible to deal with ODS without noting the Birthers are racist.

self-licking-ice-cream-cone.jpg

The election fraud myths have been thoroughly debunked many times over, yet Trump still foams at the mouth and rehashes them. The weakminded in the mob parrot these lies and things become a self-licking ice cream cone.

This is an exceedingly stale Trump gambit I have illustrated many times before thusly:

TRUMP: The moon is made of WHITE AMERICAN cheese!

RUBES: The moon is made of White American cheese!

REPORTER: Mr. President, you don't really believe the moon is made of cheese do you?

TRUMP: Well, a lot of people are saying it is.

Do you mean like the Russia hoax? Heck, Democrats were even fooled to a point where they were willing to spend multiple millions of dollars on an investigation that was based on fraudulent, fake information. Yeah, spare us this nonsensical dribble. Democrats are lemmings personified.
Mueller was appointed by republicans.

I doubt that very much.

75 million people G5...be advised not to count us out...after Trump is Trump 2 and 3 and 4...this is a movement not a man....

Forum List

Back