A self-described "transsexual Satanist anarchist" has won the Republican nomination for the sheriff’s job in Cheshire County, N.H.

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta

This is both hilarious and scary.

Statement from Aria DiMezzo
"So you’re mad. I get it. I promise you: I get it. You feel betrayed. You may even be wondering how the party that you so believed in could do something like this. But, odds are, you’re blaming me. Most people are probably angry at me, and blaming me for all this. That’s silly. I was always upfront about who I am. The good man in Rindge who looked into me found out everything he needed to know with a simple Google search. There it was, plain as day:
Anarchist. Shemale. Tranny. Libertarian. “Fuck the police.” Free Talk Live. Bitcoin. Reformed Satanic Church. Black Lives Matter … I went into it expecting that I would lose the primary to a write-in candidate, because I didn’t think that so many voters were just… completely and totally oblivious about who they are voting for.
Because the fact is that you didn’t bother. You trusted the system. You trusted the establishment. You trusted the party. You felt safe. You were sure that there must be some mechanisms in place to prevent from occurring exactly what just occurred. Your anger is misplaced if you direct it at me…
Really, whose fault is all this? You don’t know anything about the people you’re voting for. You’re just blindly voting for them because you trust in the party, you trust in the system. Well, the party is broken, and the system is broken. It’s all broken.
More than 4,000 people went into the voting booth on September 8 this week, and they all filled in the circle by my name despite knowing absolutely nothing about the person they were nominating to the most powerful law enforcement position in the county. That’s a level of recklessness of which any decent human being should be ashamed."

"So you’re mad. I get it. I promise you: I get it. You feel betrayed. You may even be wondering how the party that you so believed in could do something like this. But, odds are, you’re blaming me. Most people are probably angry at me, and blaming me for all this. That’s silly. I was always upfront about who I am. The good man in Rindge who looked into me found out everything he needed to know with a simple Google search. There it was, plain as day:
Anarchist. Shemale. Tranny. Libertarian. “Fuck the police.” Free Talk Live. Bitcoin. Reformed Satanic Church. Black Lives Matter … I went into it expecting that I would lose the primary to a write-in candidate, because I didn’t think that so many voters were just… completely and totally oblivious about who they are voting for.
Because the fact is that you didn’t bother. You trusted the system. You trusted the establishment. You trusted the party. You felt safe. You were sure that there must be some mechanisms in place to prevent from occurring exactly what just occurred. Your anger is misplaced if you direct it at me…
Really, whose fault is all this? You don’t know anything about the people you’re voting for. You’re just blindly voting for them because you trust in the party, you trust in the system. Well, the party is broken, and the system is broken. It’s all broken.
More than 4,000 people went into the voting booth on September 8 this week, and they all filled in the circle by my name despite knowing absolutely nothing about the person they were nominating to the most powerful law enforcement position in the county. That’s a level of recklessness of which any decent human being should be ashamed."

I keep explaining to my fellow Americans to AVOID groupthink & political party idolatry. I try my best to point out the problems associated with the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) & it's divide & conquer strategy. Folks NEED to make themselves AWARE of what they are doing in their lives. Do a little INDIVIDUAL research & quit with the herd/groupthink mentality. QUIT letting others think for you! Our fellow Americans in Cheshire county have learned an EXPEN$IVE le$$on here with this one for sure! Like they cannot even fire the new Sheriff without facing a queer/gender de$crimination $uit!!!

I keep explaining to my fellow Americans to AVOID groupthink & political party idolatry. I try my best to point out the problems associated with the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) & it's divide & conquer strategy. Folks NEED to make themselves AWARE of what they are doing in their lives. Do a little INDIVIDUAL research & quit with the herd/groupthink mentality. QUIT letting others think for you! Our fellow Americans in Cheshire county have learned an EXPEN$IVE le$$on here with this one for sure! Like they cannot even fire the new Sheriff without facing a queer/gender de$crimination $uit!!!

This was just the primary, so Aria DiMezzo will face the incumbent in the election. Not much chance of that working out.

But, as you said, it does show the danger of blindly following a party line, especially in local elections.

Of course, there’s nothing wrong with being a "transsexual Satanist anarchist" – doesn’t mean she’s incapable of doing the job.

The problem is that Republicans feel ‘angry’ and ‘betrayed’ because they didn’t get to vote motivated by their fear, bigotry, and hate.

Besides, this gives Republicans the opportunity to do that ‘big tent’ thing they’re always talking about.

Silly. Everyone know the GOP is the real party of inclusion, tolerance, and diversity.

:laughing0301:

Silly. Everyone know the GOP is the real party of inclusion, tolerance, and diversity.

:laughing0301:

This person received 4,000 republican votes. Do you think that would have happened if those 4,000 voters knew anything about her?

Forum List

Back