A secret tape made after Columbine shows the NRA's evolution on school shootings

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Soon after the Columbine shooting, senior leaders of the NRA huddled on a conference call to consider canceling their annual convention, scheduled just days later and a few miles away

on-school-shootings

Soon after the Columbine shooting, senior leaders of the NRA huddled on a conference call to consider canceling their annual convention, scheduled just days later and a few miles away

on-school-shootings

The soupnazi is mostly right. It hasn't been a secret for years.

But it's worth discussion because the question caused some indecision on what the NRA should do.

And now the harm done to school children is so much more egregious, that it will be much more likely to have the negative impact on the NRA.

The pro-life side needs to set up a huge demonstration outside the NRA's gathering. Or even attempt to get in to the heart of the beast itself.

Pro-life NRA members have a golden opportunity coming to them this time. They only need the balls to make themselves heard.

No secret.

Micheeal Moore covered this in his crockumentary film Bowling for Columbine.
Thanks to Michael Moore for this credible, thoughtful and thoughtful provoking Documentary; and boo Soupnazi630 whose crockumentary is an example of an Idiot-Gram.

Thanks to Michael Moore for this credible, thoughtful and thoughtful provoking Documentary; and boo Soupnazi630 whose crockumentary is an example of an Idiot-Gram.
It was not a dockumentary it is a proven collection of lies

Hence the more accurate term crockumentary

Nope fact the guys film was a steaming pile of fictional crap.
The Truth will make all of us free. The Documentaries produced by M. Moore are not fictional and not crap - they are reality. People such as you hate the truth, and the truth has been expressed in the tears of the parents this week and in the hundreds of mass shootings do to these four words: shall not be infringed.

on-school-shootings

So what?

The Truth will make all of us free. The Documentaries produced by M. Moore are not fictional and not crap - they are reality. People such as you hate the truth, and the truth has been expressed in the tears of the parents this week and in the hundreds of mass shootings do to these four words: shall not be infringed.
Yes they are fictional and crap. This is long proven fact in your face
The shootings are due to the attack on society and civilization by people like you ands the massive proven liar Moore,

You hate thew trutrh and are lying like a coward RIGHT NOW

Yes they are fictional and crap. This is long proven fact in your face
The shootings are due to the attack on society and civilization by people like you ands the massive proven liar Moore,

You hate thew trutrh and are lying like a coward RIGHT NOW
Grow up and get an education. "Your comment is not a long proven fact in your (my) face"; this comment is a BIG LIE. You haven't and can't prove your opinion, and that is proven to me since you can't provide any probative evidence to support your biased opinion.

Grow up and get an education. "Your comment is not a long proven fact in your (my) face"; this comment is a BIG LIE. You haven't and can't prove your opinion, and that is proven to me since you can't provide any probative evidence to support your biased opinion.
I am better educated than you boy.

I have stated facts and that is that. I never said I proved it I said it is long proven and it is. Entire books have been written factually provingthe filthy lies in all of moore' fake documentaries.

This is not opinion it is fact in your face and you cannot refute it even though you worship thast fat big he is a proven liar and you have been duped by his propoganda which is not an education BOY

I am better educated than you boy.

I have stated facts and that is that. I never said I proved it I said it is long proven and it is. Entire books have been written factually provingthe filthy lies in all of moore' fake documentaries.

This is not opinion it is fact in your face and you cannot refute it even though you worship thast fat big he is a proven liar and you have been duped by his propoganda which is not an education BOY
Your use of grammar and syntax does not show you are educated, especially when you fail to write an expository argument.

Forum List

Back