A sad night for America

I believe America now gets what it deserves.

Wonder how those 'independents' who supported Owebama are going to enjoy Taxmegeddon?
Maybe you should have supported a man worth voting for?

Wonder how those 'independents' who supported Owebama are going to enjoy Taxmegeddon?

The GOP shouldn't have spent 4 years pissing off half the country with their childish antics. Many were going to be GOP or anti-Obama voters (not the same thing). But....many got so disgusted, they sat this one out.

Maybe you should have supported a man worth voting for?

I challenge you, right now, to give me the name of someone who had a better chance to bring the Nation together than Mitt Romney.

I'll wait for your reply.

The GOP shouldn't have spent 4 years pissing off half the country with their childish antics. Many were going to be GOP or anti-Obama voters (not the same thing). But....many got so disgusted, they sat this one out.

Did you watch the campaign? Vote for revenge? dont meet with a jobs council or republicans for months? is that what you want? Jesus some people are stupid

With all due respect, it does look like Mitt will win the popular vote...no, they didn't sit this one out.

And the idiots in Taxachussetts just elected fauxahontas, you just can't fix stupid!!!

Very true. The morons in Chicago also re-elected Jesse Jackson Jr. from his room at the mental ward. Stone the crows. Ignorance abounds and it always votes Democrat.

Forum List

Back