A Sad Day For America - Fascists Destroying Our Liberties

If you're going to be the face of a company or corporation, it's going to hang on your personal reputation as perceived by the society you're hawking your goods and services to.

Hasn't stopped the CEOs of:
  1. Microsoft
  2. Apple
  3. Yahoo
  4. Google
  5. Amazon
  6. Facebook
  7. Twitter
and many others. Who has attacked any of these businesses? If they are targeted, doxxed and cancelled, I'll be interested to see you say they had it coming.

Sooner or later eventually, folks are going to start fighting back with bullets

No you won't.

Just happened on 1/6, idiot. People tore the Capitol to pieces. And that was just over an illegal election. No guns were even used. Just wait until you creeps start messing with people's personal right to live. You're in for a rude awakening.

View attachment 460128

There are 300 million guns in the USA with about a trillion rounds of ammo, and every one of them will be trained on the Cancel Culture Creeps the minute they start trying to cancel the rights and freedoms of the individual.

You won't do shit.

You mean me personally or the gun owners of America?

Comedy Gold.
The guy has lost support by promoting the insurrection. No wonder folk dont want to associate with him. Keep your business out of it if you want to incite a riot.
I do not know about that. All i know is that he went to the White House and became enemy number one for the visit. That was a disgrace. All the Prog media and Prog entertainers have cashed many checks and have not paid any back. I hope they get theirs someday. And it will be deserved.

If you're going to be the face of a company or corporation, it's going to hang on your personal reputation as perceived by the society you're hawking your goods and services to.

Hasn't stopped the CEOs of:
  1. Microsoft
  2. Apple
  3. Yahoo
  4. Google
  5. Amazon
  6. Facebook
  7. Twitter
and many others. Who has attacked any of these businesses? If they are targeted, doxxed and cancelled, I'll be interested to see you say they had it coming.

These guys are all smart enough to refrain from wearing their toxic political pecidillos on their sleeves.

You can't see the difference. Because you're fucking stupid.

Sooner or later eventually, folks are going to start fighting back with bullets

No you won't.

Just happened on 1/6, idiot. People tore the Capitol to pieces. And that was just over an illegal election. No guns were even used. Just wait until you creeps start messing with people's personal right to live. You're in for a rude awakening.

View attachment 460128

There are 300 million guns in the USA with about a trillion rounds of ammo, and every one of them will be trained on the Cancel Culture Creeps the minute they start trying to cancel the rights and freedoms of the individual.

You won't do shit.

You mean me personally or the gun owners of America?

You. I said 'you', stupid. You. Won't. Do. Shit. Habla English?

These guys are all smart enough to refrain from wearing their toxic political pecidillos on their sleeves.

Wanna bet, jackass? You all wear your toxic peccadilloes on your sleeves. You BRAG about them. You consider it your badge of honor. You can't shut up about it. Just like your arrogance here bragging smugly even as you can't even spell the word peccadillo! :21: It never fails every time, you shitheads brag about your smarts even as you stick your own foot in your fat, stupid mouths. :auiqs.jpg:

You. I said 'you', stupid. You. Won't. Do. Shit. Habla English?

Wanna bet, fuckwad? Why don't you TEST that theory! You're so damned ignorant, you don't even know there are several different possessive forms of the word You. :auiqs.jpg: Did you even graduate high school? Speaka ze Englesh? Grammar too fucking hard for you, jackwad?

I was watching TV last night. I haven't seen any ads by the MyPillow guy in quite a while. Time was when I saw his ads all the time. I have no interest in his products, but I assume he was offering a great product!

THEN THE FASCISTS CAME. The CEO of the company just happened to support the GOP president and was vocal about his beliefs. I assume he can back them up but don't know if he was even given the chance.

So the commie fascists attacked him, attacked his business and sponsors. Why? Because he exercised his freedom of choice, right to vote and freedom of speech. The pathetic pukes want to silence all who disagree with them.

I wonder: has there ever been a single person or company on the Left ever put under by the Right, just for their views? I mean, all I've heard is how Trump was a tyrant and dictator, how is it that the Left have any voice at all?

So I see this ad by MyPillow and I'm shocked: he is advertising a huge sale, stuff normally $70 going for $29.95?

That isn't a sale, that is selling at COST, or below.

I can only assume this guy has been hurt by dropped outlets, sponsors, all kinds of attacks against his hard working American business just for his personal BELIEFS and CHOICES. And it isn't like the guy was promoting the killing of puppies. Just supporting his president and the certitude that his election loss was engineered. And IMO it most certainly was.

This is not the America I know or love. I just looked at his site and he also reflects the sale prices there.

ITMT, that stupid little shit kid from school says he's starting his own pillow company now as if he ever will or knows the first thing about the business much less can make as good a product.

A very sad day for America. People no longer have any respect for other people's freedom of choice. Those who organize to attack OTHERS promote themselves as the protectors of liberty, but in the end, everyone's liberty gets trampled, but THEIRS. Sieg Heil.

Pillow Guy hasn't lost any freedoms... and, he doesn't have any more freedoms than you or I.

Forum List

Back