A Rigged Election

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
This is what rigging an election looks like:

upload_2016-11-6_19-20-49.png

I'm surprised they even allowed voting then. IT'S SUNDAY!

duh.

What Trump means by a rigged election is results that are predetermined. As in, Hillary has already won.

The electoral count is; Hillary 343 to Trump 195. It really doesn't matter who votes for what. The media will tell everyone who to believe won.

hillary-victory-stolen-election-chattanooga-tv-wrcb-326x245.gif

When the media is already designing pre-made graphics for election night, then you know the whole thing is in the tank.

Last edited:

View attachment 97151

Odd...

the only reference to that is the tweet you posted.

Wonder why I can't find a link to the limited voting hours today?

Why? You didn’t look hard enough. From the Ohio SoS office:

Screen Shot 2016-11-06 at 6.44.38 PM.png

Clearly shows the EIPV for 4 hours today.

What the OP doesn’t mention is that they had a robust 8 hours the day before and 11 hours each weekday before that going back into October.

You want an example of GOP rigging the system; look at Texas. For the week before the election, you can vote form 7A to 7P. Then the weekend before the elections and the Monday the 7th; no voting.

The GOP will screw voters every chance it gets. Be happy you had the time you had Ohioans. It could (and would be) much worse if the Democrats in the State hadn’t stopped it.

View attachment 97151

Odd...

View attachment 97155

What the OP doesn’t mention is that they had a robust 8 hours the day before and 11 hours each weekday before that going back into October.

You want an example of GOP rigging the system; look at Texas. For the week before the election, you can vote form 7A to 7P. Then the weekend before the elections and the Monday the 7th; no voting.

The GOP will screw voters every chance it gets. Be happy you had the time you had Ohioans. It could (and would be) much worse if the Democrats in the State hadn’t stopped it.

It's Sunday ya fecking morons, good grief

View attachment 97151

Odd...

View attachment 97155

Thanks, didn't find that.

However..

sounds like there has been plenty of time for people to vote.

Dont' see any 'rigging'

Last edited:
I remember a thread about that judge's orders, and somehow democrats thought that limiting freedom of speech and peaceful assembly, and asking questions was a good idea.

Now, I see why. Because, naturally, they will just go ahead and do it. The laws, apparently only are to apply to their opponents, not themselves.

View attachment 97151

Odd...

View attachment 97155

Thanks, didn't find that.

However..

sounds like there has been plenty of time for people to vote.

Dont' see any 'rigging'

I'd say it is a push. They allow 4 hours on a day when most people are off but 12 hours when people are busy???? It makes sense that as you get closer to election day, you should see a ramp up in number of hours polling places are open that coordinates with seasonal volunteers and hires being on staff. The 4 hour "bottleneck" is problematic--the Sunday prior to an election day.

I see both sides.

View attachment 97151

Probably for public safety, tubby and unhealthy Democrats aren't used to standing up for any length of time...

Thats good, start letting your bitterness out early; it’ll make the massacre on Tuesday easier to take for your bitch ass!

:321:

I was being funny and you took it personally ... Tubby.. :laugh:

Sensitive and guilty much?

You're at your funniest when you disrobe.

Forum List

Back