Zone1 A “Reward” System for Most Liked Posters on Reaction Chart

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure that at least one specifically has it in for me.

Ironically, that particular mod falsely accused me, a week or two ago, of stalking and harassing another user; ironic since it is quite clear that that mod has been engaging in similar behavior toward me.

Oh, the old ''stalking'' gag, huh.

Is that the one where a poster holds up their arbitrary victim status card because they were asked to support their position? I've seen that happen around the www before. That's a classic.

I dont mind being on the list most of the time.
Just shows that most of you arent that stupid ;)

I've had two dozen trips to Disneyworld how many for yous?

I have won three trips to Disneyworld for being the top weekly poster.
The last trip was a disaster
They put me in a room next to the USMB Mods Suite.
They kept me up all night playing Strip Poker and blasting Captain and Tennille records

How about the predictable insults and mocking from the nasty rightists?
Did you ever stop to consider that deserves has everything to do with the mocking? ;)

That said I know that leftists are at a decided disadvantage when it comes to that type of thing as they tend to be both humorless and mean-spirited in their lame attempts at levity.

Oh for God’s sakes …. I knew that some posters were obsessed about ratings but this takes the cake. You aren’t royalty and you aren’t getting any special privileges because you are butt hurt over moderation.

1665670567810.png

I never get on that list and I'm not asking for any special privileges

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

leftists are at a decided disadvantage when it comes to that type of thing as they tend to be both humorless and mean-spirited in their lame attempts at levity.

Since the entire Democrat sales pitch consists of "your life sucks, and it sucks because you are a victim of that group over there, it does stand to reason that only the most miserably unhappy losers the gene pool can vomit forth fall for it.

People who are well-adjusted and content with their lives don't fall for the demagoguery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back