A revival of Frasier, starring Kelsey Grammer, is officially on the way

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

from the press release:
Grammer has been pushing a revival since at least 2018. But the salad remained untossed and the eggs unscrambled until earlier this month, when reports surfaced that Grammer and CBS/VIacom had joined together at the negotiating table. On Wednesday, ViacomCBS finally announced the reboot as a go.⁠

Grammer sounds understandably excited about returning to the role he first originated on Cheers in 1984. "Having spent over 20 years of my creative life on the Paramount lot, both producing shows and performing in several, I'd like to congratulate Paramount+ on its entry into the streaming world," he said. "I gleefully anticipate sharing the next chapter in the continuing journey of Dr. Frasier Crane."⁠

from the press release:
Grammer has been pushing a revival since at least 2018. But the salad remained untossed and the eggs unscrambled until earlier this month, when reports surfaced that Grammer and CBS/VIacom had joined together at the negotiating table. On Wednesday, ViacomCBS finally announced the reboot as a go.⁠

Grammer sounds understandably excited about returning to the role he first originated on Cheers in 1984. "Having spent over 20 years of my creative life on the Paramount lot, both producing shows and performing in several, I'd like to congratulate Paramount+ on its entry into the streaming world," he said. "I gleefully anticipate sharing the next chapter in the continuing journey of Dr. Frasier Crane."⁠
I am looking forward to it.

from the press release:

It was a great show... Great writing. Grammer doesn't need the money.

from the press release:

I am looking forward to it.
Must be all the new additions it will have then. The trannys and the queers and such.

It had some of the greatest moments in TEE VEE though. . .

from the press release:

I hated it when I was in my 30's.
I started loving it in my 50s.

Forum List

Back