A Resisted Pill to Prevent H.I.V.

I wonder if it's cheaper to use a condom than tie medication? Oh great the cost is passed into non fags since they can't be charged more

Libs, can you defend this? Why can't they use condoms? Am I supposed to feel bad for so done who gets infected because they were irresponsible then they raise the cost of my insurance?

Not too sure if because you are a "supporter" you think you can get away with breaking so many rules and displaying extreme prejudice/homophobia but not under my watch while I'm a forum member. Reporting this stuff immediately.

Not too sure if because you are a "supporter" you think you can get away with breaking so many rules and displaying extreme prejudice/homophobia but not under my watch while I'm a forum member. Reporting this stuff immediately.

Aww we need to hide stuff embarrassing to liberals. Pretend it's not happening. Stick your head in the sand, that will reduce HIV infections

You're gay

read the rules first, hotpants :lol:

Heterosexuals are so reliable when it comes to protection....must just be a gay thing.

well infecting oneself by HIV on purpose IS a gay thing

Occasionally some crazy will surface who deliberately engages in self destructive behavior. But never before has a significant demographic deliberately sought out a deadly disease.

I'm sure it's a tiny minority that deliberately gets infected, the real problem is the much larger amount that simply don't care and behave irresponsibly.

Notice how this topic not only got moved, but the title changed, becuse libfags are offended by the facts contained in it. That faggots are refusing to use condoms, so their enablers are scambling to think of something to do about it since faggots cannot be bothered to use condoms, and billions of dollars need to continue to be wasted on entirely preventable illnesses because fags can't be bothered to behave responsibly, meanwhile hundreds of thousands of kids around the world will die from malaria. Ass fucking is that sacred to libfags.

Libs, can you defend this? Why can't they use condoms? Am I supposed to feel bad for so done who gets infected because they were irresponsible then they raise the cost of my insurance?

Just for my own edification trying to understand people who make less sense to me than an alien, you maintain anyone who gets HIV deserves it? Whether gay, bi, or straight?

Forum List

Back