A Republican lawmaker from Utah said she believes women can control 'when they allow a man to ejaculate' and 'the intake of semen' during sex

‘"And my response is I do trust women enough to control when they allow a man to ejaculate inside of them and to control that intake of semen," Lisonbee said in response to the suggestion.’ ibid

But conservatives don’t trust women to make decisions concerning their reproductive health and whether to have a child or not.

The ignorance, stupidity, and dishonesty of the right never ceases to amaze.
The time to decide whether to have a child or not is before the penis enters the vagina. However, the left has told women for decades that they can do whatever they want, and if there's an inconvenient clump of cells, just go to the clinic and have it scraped out. So go ahead, do whatever you want, there are no consequences.

So in reality it's the left who have already made decisions about women's reproductive health. You've decided that fetuses aren't even human, so there's no more moral decision here than deciding to get a sebaceous cyst removed.

You sure are angry that babies get to live. What an absolutely horrible person you are.

This is yet another stupid, dishonest conservative trying – and failing – to ‘justify’ the disastrous, wrongheaded decision to overturn Roe, aware of the fact that the ruling will likely have negative political consequences for Republicans, by contriving baseless, idiotic lies concerning the sexual anatomy of women.
I thought you considered yourself something of a legal scholar. But it doesn't look like you've ever read the 10th Amendment.

If they do insist on a penis ejaculating in a vagina, then get the coil fitted, go on the pill, slap a condom on, grease up with contraceptive lube and keep the fingers cross that no pregnancy occurs. Or, penetrate the other orifices, ejaculating up the exhaust won't result in a pregnancy.
Anyone who has sex outside a committed, tested, long-term relationship without using multiple forms of contraception (one of which must be a barrier type) is simply too stupid to be having sex anyway.

The lengths they will go to deflect and justify.
Holy crap, where do these idiots come from?

Let’s put it with other well known idiotic Republican proclamations.

779257FD-1DF7-459F-9AB9-EAB2B2F71062.gif

Luckily for you, you are a DNC computer program and so have no semen in need of controlling.

I thought you considered yourself something of a legal scholar. But it doesn't look like you've ever read the 10th Amendment.
Doesn't sound as though you ever read the 5th amendment or the 14th amendment.

5th Amendment
Nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law.

Section One.
No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

And especially Section Three
Congress has the authority to bar public officials, who took an oath of allegiance to the U.S. Constitution, from holding office if they "engaged in insurrection or rebellion" against the Constitution.

Yep, this was another republican, who "knows" a woman.

Former U.S. Rep. Todd Akin, a conservative Missouri Republican whose comment that women's bodies have a way of avoiding pregnancies in cases of "legitimate rape" sunk his bid for the U.S. Senate.

Akin, a strong abortion opponent, was asked during an interview by a St. Louis television station whether he supported allowing abortions for women who have been raped. He answered that "from what I understand from doctors" that such pregnancies are "really rare."

He added: "If it's a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down."

Yep, this was another republican, who "knows" a woman.

Former U.S. Rep. Todd Akin, a conservative Missouri Republican whose comment that women's bodies have a way of avoiding pregnancies in cases of "legitimate rape" sunk his bid for the U.S. Senate.

Akin, a strong abortion opponent, was asked during an interview by a St. Louis television station whether he supported allowing abortions for women who have been raped. He answered that "from what I understand from doctors" that such pregnancies are "really rare."

He added: "If it's a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down."

I've heard this hogwash before. Some idiots claim 🛄 a woman can't get pregnant unless she enjoyed it.

I've heard this hogwash before. Some idiots claim 🛄 a woman can't get pregnant unless she enjoyed it.
Another, who's gonna be a hit at his family's Thanksgiving dinner.

May 4 2022
Michagan's 74th House District isn’t supposed to go blue, but thanks to an upstart campaign by Democrat Carol Glanville the state’s legislature will be a little less lopsided — at least for the next few months.

Glanville held off Republican Robert “R.J.” Regan and a write-in candidate, Mike Milanowski Jr., in Tuesday’s special election to take the state House of Representatives seat, which was vacated by the GOP’s Mark Huizenga when he won a state Senate seat in 2020.

Regan drew an analogy between Donald Trump losing the 2020 election to his own daughters being raped, implying that giving up on efforts to decertify Biden’s win would be analogous to accepting nonconsensual sex.
“You know that’s kind of like having three daughters, and I tell my daughters, well, if rape is inevitable, you should just lie back and enjoy it,” Regan said. “That’s not how we roll. That’s not how I won this election.”

Regan is so toxic, in fact, that one of his daughters urged voters not to support him during his 2020 campaign for the state House seat. “If you’re in Michigan and 18+ pls for the love of god do not vote for my dad for state rep. Tell everyone,” Stephanie Regan tweeted.

Regan, of course, blamed his daughter’s resistance to her indoctrination at liberal university.

Forum List

Back