A reproduction of my kitchen in miniature

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
I begin a work to reproduce my kitchen in miniature as reproducive as possible.

I’ve always had a passion for miniatures, I don’t play dolls anymore (no more dollhouses) but I could display it in a display case on a shelf in my kitchen.

You have many beautiful miniatures in the USA but for the moment I find my miniatures in England closer to home.
Those are the ones for a start.

s-l140.jpg
s-l140 (1).jpg
s-l140 (2).jpg
s-l140 (4).jpg
s-l200.jpg
s-l140 (3).jpg

It’s a precision job, I found a store that sells miniatures of more or less good qualities.
For a miniature at £30 each the total rises very quickly.
Which means it can be a very lucrative business if the miniatures sell well.

Grown men drop big money into model miniatures of WW-2 related stuff.

Here's a Spitfire pilot....Amazing detail.

Young Miniatures RAF Spitfire Pilot - Oxygen Mask and Wires

IMG_5753.JPG
Merci Beaucoup for your post this is very nice , i think that later i will likely make a case representive of the debarquement in Normandy June 6, 1944.

We have a house in Normandie and the story of the débarquement ( D-Day) is a part of us the people who lives in Normandie.

The most expensive and valuable dollhouse in the world is the Astolat Dollhouse Castle. It was officially appraised for $8.5 million because of its magnificent structure.

Constructed in the 1980s by the miniature artist Elaine Diehl from Colorado, this luxurious little castle includes 29 rooms decorated with amazing miniatures.

The Astolat Dollhouse is the most expensive miniature structure in the world. Photo Credit

The Astolat Dollhouse is the most expensive miniature structure in the world.

For more information and pictures of the Dollhouse here the link.

Astolat Dollhouse Castle is one of the finest and most expensive miniature structures in the world - The Vintage News

Last edited:
Merci Beaucoup for your post this is very nice , i think that later i will likely make a case representive of the debarquement in Normandy June 6, 1944.

We have a house in Normandie and the story of the débarquement ( D-Day) is a part of us the people who lives in Normandie.
Maybe something concerning the 177 Free French "Kieffer" commandos that landed on Sword Beach.

The 177 French Soldiers of D-Day

They were depicted in the movie The Longest Day

This kid on tiktok photographs model cars in an interesting way

Maybe something concerning the 177 Free French "Kieffer" commandos that landed on Sword Beach.

The 177 French Soldiers of D-Day

They were depicted in the movie The Longest Day

I agree, Commandos Kieffer is a good idea for reproduction of D-Day not a lot a French were present for that historic day but the French Resistance did a lot for the liberation of France but i feel it was not like the De Gaule said the French did not liberate France it was you the American who give more for liberate my country and Omaha Beach was the most bloody and deadly beach of all that day, the French should never forget what your country gives.

1644221862361.png

1644221923491.png

Le 1er BFMC progresse dans Ouistreham. Après le Débarquement, la guerre n’est pas finie… © Musée des fusiliers marins – Marine nationale
Link for the story and the first image
https://www.dday-overlord.com/en/d-day/ground-forces/free-france/kieffer-commando
Link for the second image
6 juin 1944. Et le commando Kieffer débarqua…. Sport

For those who may be interested, I show you my work and it is only one party of the kitchen and you see on the first picture my real kitchen buffet, the other photos are the work.

no 1.jpg

no 2.jpg
no 4.jpg

no 5.jpg

Thank you:), it’s not so easy to accomplish having the exact same object like for the kitchen but it’s a true passion and it’s very pretty, i just love it :) my mother would like me to think about selling my work of other miniature on the web.
The next work, I’m thinking a replica of a saloon.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back