A report card on the Biden administration

Status
Not open for further replies.
President Joe R. Biden, how refreshing that sounds. What a refreshing day. Our divisive, erratic, foolish, conspiratorial, narcissistic President is gone, replaced by a President who deeply wants to unite us. Barring ill-advised preconceived notions about President Biden, his task should be easy. We are all Americans.

That said, although I voted for Biden for obvious reasons, not unlike 81 million Americans who did the same, I am a conservative Independent. That's official. In CA, we have to declare our political posture. Until I was driven out by Trump, for over a quarter of a century I was a declared Republican. I voted for Biden, but I have some reservations concerning him, mostly having to do with taxation and spending.

I said all that because I want to be honest with readers. I want them to know where I am coming from.

Whether or not Biden will be a good President is obviously an open question, but I think he is a good man. He will do his best to unite us and adopt policies that benefit all Americans, while removing those policies that do us harm. He wants the United States to rejoin the community of nations, and the days of isolation and making unitary decisions that involve other nations, in particular our traditional allies, are over.

The European Union's top politician, Ursula von der Leyen, said it best. "After four long years, Europe has a friend in the White House."

For the first time in four years, there is optimism in America created by a popular President. 59% of Americans approve of Biden.

On day one, Trump's approval rating was 40%, and, although it went lower than that, it never got much higher. Thus the reason for American optimism.
Taxes may be necessary. We may need to roll back the trump bush and Reagan tax breaks.
There goes one of USMBs biggest resident biasedtrolls again who refuses to acknowledge the corruption of the dems again,this asswipe proves what a troll he is as always lumping non globalist trump in there with the mass murdering Rino trolls of bush and Reagan,this asswipe also ignores his hero Obama was a clone of bush and expanded everything he started.
Nope
Liar as always paid shill,I have taken you to school too many times to remember Obama lied about eveything he said he would do for the people on reversing bush’s policys but only expanding them expanding his war in the Mideast and and also reinstating his patriot act,myself and many others here have owned your ass on that and you can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll you are. :lmao: :laughing0301: You have failedmiserably everytime to disprove me always changing the subject when you couldnot refute the evidence I posted through links and videos.you just came back with pathetic replies like that everytime and always did this when challenged to disprove me.
:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:
We won. All that matters.
All that matters is you prove all the time you are a lying paid shill for China who hates America and loves mass murderers of women and children unless it is the republicans like bush and Reagan.trolls like you don’t give a shit if you won illegitimately.

oh and if you say Biden got in honestly,you prove you are the biggest hypocrite in the world with double standards sense all weheard from you is how bush stole the election twice,can’t have it both ways thst bush stole the election but Biden did not,thst is juvenile beyond words.a mature adult would admit bush and Biden both stole the elections.

you also prove you hate America not voting for trump cause you ignore facts that bush is lovers with Obama and hung out with him all the time cause he expanded his policys and ignore that’s why bush voted fir Biden because Trump is not a globalist as they all are. If you like Biden and Obama you like bush as well jerk.you know it,I know it
Trump proved he only cared about himself. You prove you only care about trump. TDS.

Biden is a good man. Back to normalsy

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You have BDS syndrome.
Yeah the normalcy of restarting the Middle East war and war machine of killing people in Syria that your lover Obama got started and your other lover,Biden has restarted again. :clap:thanks for proving as always you love mass murderers of women and children,and keep proving my point you hate America and love communism.:yes_text12::thankusmile: Hitler and Stalin must be your hero’s as well.:abgg2q.jpg: Oh and you can try and laugh off this truth I post as much as you want but the awake objective people know I speak the truth and keep giving me thumbs up reps.:ahole-1:
Biden so far gets a B+
Yeah you love mass murderers except if they are republicans like Reagan and bush,you keep cowardly evading that trump is not your typical Republican gloabalist like murderers bush and reagan as well.

Oh and I already addressed that earlier on the election.you just proved to the entire board your hypocrisy,you have stated many times thst bush stole the election both times,yet you have the fucked up logic thst Biden did not when there is ten times more massive evidence of vote fraud in this past election than when bush ran. :lmao: That is being a major asswipe hypocrite to say bush stole the election but Biden did not,doesn’t work that way in the real world paid troll.:uhoh3:

you American hating commie loving trolls cowardly evade the overwhelming evidence of vote fraud that there were thousands of dead people that voted for lying Biden,that independent poll workers who were assigned to monitor the counting of votes got turned away,thst trump was running away being way ahead of Biden in votes in the swing states and only in those swing states,did votes ALL for Biden,come in during the middle of the night long AFTER the deadline for voting ended,then the videotaped evidence of democrat workers led by a known criminal felon with prior arrests named Ruby taking out tubs underneath desks and illegally counting them when all the workers were told to go home because they were told a water break happened which turned out to be a bullshit story,then the best of them all you cowards always evade,that trumps lawyers received death threats to their familys and many whistle blowers that were postal workers went viral on YouTube saying they would testify in a court of law of illegal mail in ballots coming in long after business hours,that’s just for starters.

i just proved there was massive ten times more evidence of election fraud in this past election than there was in the election of bush both times,disprove me that I did not give evidence of vote fraud in this past election and there is more evidence that bush stole the election than there is of Biden stealing the election,you can’t.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
2000 florida was stolen cherry picker
:thankusmile: I rest my case.

Like clockwork,this paid shill of China is the most predictable troll on this board. Notice how after i took him to school and proved to him on post # 259 on the previous page that there was much more massive evidence of election fraud for 2020 than there was for 2000,that he did EXACTLY what I KNEW he would,change the topic and evade the facts of vote fraud I posted that Biden is an illegitimate president? :biggrin: This is how this coward troll operates when he can’t refute the evidence when challenged,change the topic and deflect,he is a pro at that.:laughing0301::lmao:

he also proves he has reading comprehension problems as well same as he always does.I never said Bush did not steal the election in 2000 so what’s his point bringing thst up?:cuckoo:

All I said was there was much more massive evidence of election fraud in this last election than there ever has been in the history of mankind as again,I just proved in post# 259 to be true.those facts have yet to be disproven as you guys know.

All I said was speak the truth thst he cannot have it both ways to say there was election fraud in 2000 but there was no evidence of election fraud in this election,that by saying that,that is proof he is a fucking lying hypocrite because every thinking American,non biased,objective person knows there was massive election fraud in this past election worse than ever in our history of mankind,so much so,the ENTIRE WORLD knows itbecause of the evidence I just gave :uhoh3:

he knows he cannot refute the overwhelming,irrefutable,massive evidence of vote fraud I gave in post# 259 so like clockwork,he deflects and changes the subject to election fraud in 2000,as always he does this when getting his ass owned and checkmated.
:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

his bosses over there in China sure pay him a lot of money obviously for all these ass beatings he suffers from us.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:
Idk I like him so far. Too soon to tell.

President Joe R. Biden, how refreshing that sounds. What a refreshing day. Our divisive, erratic, foolish, conspiratorial, narcissistic President is gone, replaced by a President who deeply wants to unite us. Barring ill-advised preconceived notions about President Biden, his task should be easy. We are all Americans.

That said, although I voted for Biden for obvious reasons, not unlike 81 million Americans who did the same, I am a conservative Independent. That's official. In CA, we have to declare our political posture. Until I was driven out by Trump, for over a quarter of a century I was a declared Republican. I voted for Biden, but I have some reservations concerning him, mostly having to do with taxation and spending.

I said all that because I want to be honest with readers. I want them to know where I am coming from.

Whether or not Biden will be a good President is obviously an open question, but I think he is a good man. He will do his best to unite us and adopt policies that benefit all Americans, while removing those policies that do us harm. He wants the United States to rejoin the community of nations, and the days of isolation and making unitary decisions that involve other nations, in particular our traditional allies, are over.

The European Union's top politician, Ursula von der Leyen, said it best. "After four long years, Europe has a friend in the White House."

For the first time in four years, there is optimism in America created by a popular President. 59% of Americans approve of Biden.

On day one, Trump's approval rating was 40%, and, although it went lower than that, it never got much higher. Thus the reason for American optimism.
What a stupid post.
59% approve of biden. I’m sure at least 11% are undecided that leave you trump supporters don’t approve of biden. No shock there. At least he’s not the most corrupt ever.

Do you know what trump asked at cpac? He asked, “do you miss me?” That’s what ever super villain says. I find that interesting. Life imitating art.

Do you know what trump asked at cpac? He asked, “do you miss me?”

And I'm sure a lot of people watching that have to drive 40 or 50 miles to work everyday were nodding yes.
Well I gave the paid commie shill every chance in the world to disprove the massive evidence I posted in post 259 of massive vote fraud in this past election to rig it so Biden got in,and every chance I gave him,like clockwork he did this when challenged. :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

proof he is a hypocrite saying retarded crap that there was no election fraud in this election ignoring the massive evidence thst says otherwise yet saying bush stole it in 2000,where there was far less evidence, :cuckoo: no surprise though,this shill also believes in the conspiracy theory that there was Russia collusion that got trump elected,a far out theory with no evidence behind it.:abgg2q.jpg:

So no sense on posting on this thread anymore.I proved my point.as I said before I rest my case.

Last edited:
Well I gave the paid commie shill every chance in the world to disprove the massive evidence I posted in post 259 of massive vote fraud in this past election to rig it so Biden got in,and every chance I gave him,like clockwork he did this when challenged. :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

proof he is a hypocrite saying retarded crap that there was no election fraud in this election ignoring the massive evidence thst says otherwise yet saying bush stole it in 2000,where there was far less evidence, :cuckoo: no surprise though,this shill also believes in the conspiracy theory that there was Russia collusion that got trump elected,a far out theory with no evidence behind it.

Actually there was zero evidence Bush stole 2000. The case was all about judicial legislation. The law in Florida was you had to have the ballots turned in and certified in 7 days. If you want a recount, fine, recount and have them turned in by state requirements.

The leftist federal judges in Fla said "It's our buddy Al Gore, so his ballots don't have to be turned in within 7 days, he can take all the time he wants!" When it went to the Supreme Court, they looked at what those commie judges did and sent their decision back asking for an explanation. The state judges knew exactly what they did, so they had to stop the recount.

Smellybozo China shill can’t come to grips with reality that our last great president jfk,the last president not a puppet for the establishment and paid the deadly price for it on nov22nd 1963, is rolling over in his grave now how evil,and corrupt the dem party has become sense he was president.

gracie,a poster here and a long time democrat sense the days of jfk when she was little,had been a democrat supporter all her life,she even voted for Obama the first time which I totally understand cause I thought things MIGHT change under big ears knowing they would not under McCain after she saw the obvious that me and every other objective non biased American did though that he lied about reversing all of bush’s policys and expanded them like the other mass murderer bush,she wised up and did not vote for him the second time. :up: And no she did not vote for the other terrorist Romney either Bobo.

she stated in a thread she made,that after Obama betrayed us and after how all the dems funded antifa to burn down buildings and cowardly beat up trump supporters that were women and children,she is never going to vote for democrat again.:thup::yes_text12: Gracie has you on ignore smellybozo,she is smart.:thup:

she is smart because you not only can’t come to grips with reality that massive election fraud happened in this past election,but there are THOUSANDS of patriot Americans around the country fleeing the evil corrupt democrat party left and right just like Gracie because they also are awake to how evil the dem party has become.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao:

I will post some videos of that tomorrow of Americans fleeing the dem party when I have access to a computer,it won’t do anygood though cause you will do the same when thst evidence is put in front of your eyes damebas evidence that Obama was as evil,as bush which of course is this.:scared1::lmao::abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301:

Smellybozo can’t deal with reality thst trump is different than the clowns we had in the previous past five corrupt administrations,nothing like the establishments rats Reagan,bush,and Obama all who hate America,in the gippers case,hated. That he was a lot like Kennedy in a way,tried to stop the war in Syria mass murderer Obama started.

Last edited:
NBC News reports, "FBI Director Christopher Wray shed little new light Tuesday about whether his intelligence analysts missed warning signs before the riot at the U.S. Capitol — and how the bureau plans to confront the rising threat of domestic terrorism.

"We need to get better at collecting, obviously," was as close as Wray came to commenting on the FBI's intelligence gathering on domestic terrorism."

Wray shouldn't be too hard on himself, and Senators should be cognizant of the fact that there is a significance difference between intelligence and information. Intelligence is acted upon. Information awaits develops so that it becomes intelligence and it can be acted upon.

Right wing terrorist groups supporting Trump -- as in the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, and Qanon -- are always chatting about how they are going to make war, shoot people, and blow things up. That's what makes them terrorist groups. The fact that law enforcement did not act immediately on information is perfectly understandable.

And no one guessed that the President of the United States was going to give a rah-rah speech urging the domestic terrorists to “fight like hell and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.”

NBC continued, "Wray, who took office in 2017, said he has boosted the FBI's focus on domestic violent extremism, and that the number of total domestic terrorism cases has risen from around 1,000 two years ago to 2,000 now. He did not address how that compares to the FBI's international terrorism caseload.

"In the weeks leading up to Jan. 6, Wray said, the FBI was tracking "a large amount of information" about the potential for violence. But he didn't explain what the FBI did with that information.

Wray made it abundantly clear in his testimony that the Trump supporters who attacked our capitol were domestic terrorists.

USA Today reports, "We have been worried that [pro-Trump] domestic violent extremists would react, not only to the results of an election that they may not see as favorable but the transition of a government that they may question," a senior federal official said.

NBC News reports, "FBI Director Christopher Wray shed little new light Tuesday about whether his intelligence analysts missed warning signs before the riot at the U.S. Capitol — and how the bureau plans to confront the rising threat of domestic terrorism.

"We need to get better at collecting, obviously," was as close as Wray came to commenting on the FBI's intelligence gathering on domestic terrorism."

Wray shouldn't be too hard on himself, and Senators should be cognizant of the fact that there is a significance difference between intelligence and information. Intelligence is acted upon. Information awaits develops so that it becomes intelligence and it can be acted upon.

Right wing terrorist groups supporting Trump -- as in the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, and Qanon -- are always chatting about how they are going to make war, shoot people, and blow things up. That's what makes them terrorist groups. The fact that law enforcement did not act immediately on information is perfectly understandable.

And no one guessed that the President of the United States was going to give a rah-rah speech urging the domestic terrorists to “fight like hell and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.”

NBC continued, "Wray, who took office in 2017, said he has boosted the FBI's focus on domestic violent extremism, and that the number of total domestic terrorism cases has risen from around 1,000 two years ago to 2,000 now. He did not address how that compares to the FBI's international terrorism caseload.

"In the weeks leading up to Jan. 6, Wray said, the FBI was tracking "a large amount of information" about the potential for violence. But he didn't explain what the FBI did with that information.

Wray made it abundantly clear in his testimony that the Trump supporters who attacked our capitol were domestic terrorists.

USA Today reports, "We have been worried that [pro-Trump] domestic violent extremists would react, not only to the results of an election that they may not see as favorable but the transition of a government that they may question," a senior federal official said.

I seen some of that testimony. It seems Wray didn't want to answer many things, such as questions if those arrested had any affiliation with various groups including Antifa. He also avoided giving an exact cause of death of the Capital officer and it's been almost two months. His family stated it was a blood clot that caused him to have a massive stroke.

What a stupid post.
Has he EVER on this thread made a good post?we both know the answer to that question.lol. The demorats like him have such hypocrisy,when gruesome newsome of california had a huge party with several dozens of people at that resteraunt and none were wearing masks,the corporate controlled media was all hush hush about that and there was no peep from them on it,we only heard about it from alternative media sources that posted pics of it,me and you both know that and so do asswipes like him and smellybozo that had trump done that,the media would have reported it 24/7 for weeks and would have crucified him,they sure would not have covered it up as they did with newsome. :mad:

Newsome did the citizens of california a favor by doing thst actually because he revealed his hypocrisy to them and they have voted him out of office with a recall. :happy-1: :yes_text12: :dance: Hopefully they will soon get a patriotic Republican governor in there not like bush or romney,but a good person like gop governor santos of Florida or can’t remember her name but the lady governor of South Dakota. I would be doing cartwheels if either of those two ever became president,they would be the greatest president sense kennedy because they were the only two states that did not go into lovkdown mode by shutting businesses down and did not enforce the bs mask mandate in their states,those two patrioitic governors stood up to big brother andour corrupt gubernut:dance:

proof he is a hypocrite saying retarded crap that there was no election fraud in this election ignoring the massive evidence thst says otherwise yet saying bush stole it in 2000,where there was far less evidence, :cuckoo: no surprise though,this shill also believes in the conspiracy theory that there was Russia collusion that got trump elected,a far out theory with no evidence behind it.

Actually there was zero evidence Bush stole 2000. The case was all about judicial legislation. The law in Florida was you had to have the ballots turned in and certified in 7 days. If you want a recount, fine, recount and have them turned in by state requirements.

The leftist federal judges in Fla said "It's our buddy Al Gore, so his ballots don't have to be turned in within 7 days, he can take all the time he wants!" When it went to the Supreme Court, they looked at what those commie judges did and sent their decision back asking for an explanation. The state judges knew exactly what they did, so they had to stop the recount.
Bullshit. But of course you see it differently last year right? You enjoy agreeing with retards?

Do you know what trump asked at cpac? He asked, “do you miss me?”

And I'm sure a lot of people watching that have to drive 40 or 50 miles to work everyday were nodding yes.

proof he is a hypocrite saying retarded crap that there was no election fraud in this election ignoring the massive evidence thst says otherwise yet saying bush stole it in 2000,where there was far less evidence, :cuckoo: no surprise though,this shill also believes in the conspiracy theory that there was Russia collusion that got trump elected,a far out theory with no evidence behind it.:abgg2q.jpg:

So no sense on posting on this thread anymore.I proved my point.as I said before I rest my case.
This little truth I posted I see pissed off the america hating commie shill :yes_text12: :happy-1::dance::auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

What a stupid post.
Has he EVER on this thread made a good post?we both know the answer to that question.lol. The demorats like him have such hypocrisy,when gruesome newsome of california had a huge party with several dozens of people at that resteraunt and none were wearing masks,the corporate controlled media was all hush hush about that and there was no peep from them on it,we only heard about it from alternative media sources that posted pics of it,me and you both know that and so do asswipes like him and smellybozo that had trump done that,the media would have reported it 24/7 for weeks and would have crucified him,they sure would not have covered it up as they did with newsome. :mad:

Newsome did the citizens of california a favor by doing thst actually because he revealed his hypocrisy to them and they have voted him out of office with a recall. :happy-1: :yes_text12: :dance: Hopefully they will soon get a patriotic Republican governor in there not like bush or romney,but a good person like gop governor santos of Florida or can’t remember her name but the lady governor of South Dakota. I would be doing cartwheels if either of those two ever became president,they would be the greatest president sense kennedy because they were the only two states that did not go into lovkdown mode by shutting businesses down and did not enforce the bs mask mandate in their states,those two patrioitic governors stood up to big brother andour corrupt gubernut:dance:
I am surprised this post did not get a reaction out of him as well and also piss off the shill.:abgg2q.jpg:

Bullshit. But of course you see it differently last year right? You enjoy agreeing with retards?
The only retard on this thread besides the op is YOU,in your warped mind ,in your drugged up brain,they are retards because they are objective and non biased same as me and look at the evidence so in your warped mind,we are all retards. :cuckoo:

the only retards are people who vote for the demorats in every election decade after decade and can’t accept reality thst both parties are corrupt and one in the same :ahole-1:

That’s comedy gold commie lover that your pathetic comeback is bullshit when you were challenged ten million times by me to refute my evidence I gave in post #259 that there was massive amounts of election fraud in this past election but like clockwork,you did this everytime when challenged.
:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

put up or shut up,you can’t put up,so you need to stop embarrassing yourself and shut up.:fu::ahole-1:

Last edited:
Smellybozo you need to get married to political chic because she is just as much a moron as you,she thinks Reagan was a great president and bush and the gop can do no wrong ignoring how evil bush was same as you ignore how evil Biden and big ears are. You are two peas in a pod.

see stupid fuck,unlike you,I am objective and open minded,you know perfectly well I have always said both parties are corrupt and one in the same. :ahole-1: I have taken you to school too many times to remember Obama was just as evil as bush was yet like the asshole you,you vote for the dem party over and over again asswipe.

you keep proving you hate america cause you ignore that trump is like Ron Paul a Rino,not part of the corrupt two party system thst bush,romney and Obama are.he was pulling us out of the war in Syria that your hero mass murderer of women and children Obama started,he is not a globalist as bush,Obama and Biden are and Reagan was as well asswipe. Thanks to trump,the gop party has not been infiltrated by terrorists funded by the cia like your hero demorat party is dumbfuck.

you won’t accept reality that is WHYthe elite made sure trump did not get re-elected and put in child sniffer warmonger illegitimate potus lying Biden. :ahole-1:

:ahole-1: You can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll you are knowing I schooled you as always.:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Nothing bullshit about it. Need the evidence, you can wiki it or I can and repost it for you. The fact of the matter is it was Gore who tried to steal the election and got busted; well, his judges more than him. The court rewrote the law to turn the election in his favor. You can't recount ballots until you might find enough to win. You recount the ballots according the the criteria outlined in state law. For a court to do otherwise is what's called judicial legislation.

Nothing bullshit about it. Need the evidence, you can wiki it or I can and repost it for you. The fact of the matter is it was Gore who tried to steal the election and got busted; well, his judges more than him. The court rewrote the law to turn the election in his favor. You can't recount ballots until you might find enough to win. You recount the ballots according the the criteria outlined in state law. For a court to do otherwise is what's called judicial legislation.
Won’t do any good to repost it,he will keep closing his eyes and covering his ears pretending you did not repost it. :uhoh3: I gave him all the evidence in the world in post# 259 on the previous page and gave him dozens of chances to refute it and all the defeatest shill can come back with eveyytime is lame ass replies like “bullshit” which in his drugged up mind,is evidence he refuted my facts. :uhoh3: :lmao::auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

I rest my case, I challenged him to refute the evidence,he made no attempts to try,as always here everyday at this site,he got checkmated.:biggrin: Im done with this asinine thread and with retard commie smellybozo shill.

Last edited:

Won’t do any good to repost it,he will keep closing his eyes and covering his ears pretending you did not repost it. :uhoh3: I gave him all the evidence in the world in post# 259 on the previous page and gave him dozens of chances to refute it and all the defeatest shill can come back with eveyytime is lame ass replies like “bullshit” which in his drugged up mind,is evidence he refuted my facts. :uhoh3: :lmao::auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

I rest my case, I challenged him to refute the evidence,he made no attempts to try,as always here everyday at this site,he got checkmated.:biggrin: Im done with this asinine thread and with retard commie smellybozo shill.
I'm up north Michigan taking a couple half days coyote hunting in my brothers half million dollar vacation home. The DNC has done right by us. No way Republican policies have helped you to become successful. Have they? Somehow I don't believe you have a 401K. Do you?

What a stupid post.

I am surprised this post did not get a reaction out of him as well and also piss off the shill.:abgg2q.jpg:
Well now he saw it and got pissed . :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

In departing this thread with a final thought,,this is sealybobo smellybozo when he is cornered,backed up against the wall and cannot refute the evidence that his heros lying biden,clinton,and big ears are everybit as evil and corrupt as Bush is and cannot refute the evidence that this was the biggest most massive vote fraud ever in the history of mankind in this past election because Trump is not your typical GOP president as Bush is and daddy bush and reagan were,mass murderers who took a crap on the constitution,that the elite hate Trump because he is not part of the corrupt two party system Bush,Obama and Biden are.this is him when he gets angry unable to refute that evidence.

1614895904632.png

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

poor smellybozo,he cannot handle the truth the entire military hates lying biden and does not recognize him as thier president turning their backs on him when he left instead of saulting him as they are suppose to and always did with trump.:auiqs.jpg:
1614896736434.png

Last edited:
In departing this thread with a final thought,,this is sealybobo smellybozo when he is cornered,backed up against the wall and cannot refute the evidence that his heros lying biden,clinton,and big ears are everybit as evil and corrupt as Bush is and cannot refute the evidence that this was the biggest most massive vote fraud ever in the history of mankind in this past election because Trump is not your typical GOP president as Bush is and daddy bush and reagan were,mass murderers who took a crap on the constitution,that the elite hate Trump because he is not part of the corrupt two party system Bush,Obama and Biden are.this is him when he gets angry unable to refute that evidence.

View attachment 464191
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

poor smellybozo,he cannot handle the truth the entire military hates lying biden and does not recognize him as thier president turning their backs on him when he left instead of saulting him as they are suppose to and always did with trump.:auiqs.jpg:
View attachment 464196
Way hard for me to understand how mindless sheeple can support a demented old fool like Pinochijoe. The leftyvirus created the method to steal the election, with all the fake leftysniffles mailin ballots that were filled out by small numbers of workers, but how that clown could get any votes is beyond me. President Trump certainly threatened the livelyhoods of all the Dim lifers and some Republicans too, too bad for those of us who love America.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back