A report card on the Biden administration

Status
Not open for further replies.
President Joe R. Biden, how refreshing that sounds. What a refreshing day. Our divisive, erratic, foolish, conspiratorial, narcissistic President is gone, replaced by a President who deeply wants to unite us. Barring ill-advised preconceived notions about President Biden, his task should be easy. We are all Americans.

That said, although I voted for Biden for obvious reasons, not unlike 81 million Americans who did the same, I am a conservative Independent. That's official. In CA, we have to declare our political posture. Until I was driven out by Trump, for over a quarter of a century I was a declared Republican. I voted for Biden, but I have some reservations concerning him, mostly having to do with taxation and spending.

I said all that because I want to be honest with readers. I want them to know where I am coming from.

Whether or not Biden will be a good President is obviously an open question, but I think he is a good man. He will do his best to unite us and adopt policies that benefit all Americans, while removing those policies that do us harm. He wants the United States to rejoin the community of nations, and the days of isolation and making unitary decisions that involve other nations, in particular our traditional allies, are over.

The European Union's top politician, Ursula von der Leyen, said it best. "After four long years, Europe has a friend in the White House."

For the first time in four years, there is optimism in America created by a popular President. 59% of Americans approve of Biden.

On day one, Trump's approval rating was 40%, and, although it went lower than that, it never got much higher. Thus the reason for American optimism.
Taxes may be necessary. We may need to roll back the trump bush and Reagan tax breaks.
There goes one of USMBs biggest resident biasedtrolls again who refuses to acknowledge the corruption of the dems again,this asswipe proves what a troll he is as always lumping non globalist trump in there with the mass murdering Rino trolls of bush and Reagan,this asswipe also ignores his hero Obama was a clone of bush and expanded everything he started.
Nope
Liar as always paid shill,I have taken you to school too many times to remember Obama lied about eveything he said he would do for the people on reversing bush’s policys but only expanding them expanding his war in the Mideast and and also reinstating his patriot act,myself and many others here have owned your ass on that and you can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll you are. :lmao: :laughing0301: You have failedmiserably everytime to disprove me always changing the subject when you couldnot refute the evidence I posted through links and videos.you just came back with pathetic replies like that everytime and always did this when challenged to disprove me.
:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:
We won. All that matters.
All that matters is you prove all the time you are a lying paid shill for China who hates America and loves mass murderers of women and children unless it is the republicans like bush and Reagan.trolls like you don’t give a shit if you won illegitimately.

oh and if you say Biden got in honestly,you prove you are the biggest hypocrite in the world with double standards sense all weheard from you is how bush stole the election twice,can’t have it both ways thst bush stole the election but Biden did not,thst is juvenile beyond words.a mature adult would admit bush and Biden both stole the elections.

you also prove you hate America not voting for trump cause you ignore facts that bush is lovers with Obama and hung out with him all the time cause he expanded his policys and ignore that’s why bush voted fir Biden because Trump is not a globalist as they all are. If you like Biden and Obama you like bush as well jerk.you know it,I know it
Trump proved he only cared about himself. You prove you only care about trump. TDS.

Biden is a good man. Back to normalsy

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You have BDS syndrome.
Yeah the normalcy of restarting the Middle East war and war machine of killing people in Syria that your lover Obama got started and your other lover,Biden has restarted again. :clap:thanks for proving as always you love mass murderers of women and children,and keep proving my point you hate America and love communism.:yes_text12::thankusmile: Hitler and Stalin must be your hero’s as well.:abgg2q.jpg: Oh and you can try and laugh off this truth I post as much as you want but the awake objective people know I speak the truth and keep giving me thumbs up reps.:ahole-1:
You got one thumbs up from the breeze. Did you pm him and beg him for it like you used to do me?

You deify trump. I don’t deify Obama or Biden. And trump is the most corrupt of course you fell for it.

You are Qanon. Bet you believe the election was stolen right? Just answer me that.

Firstly,That’s about the only time I can even recall getting one from the breeze,I don’t even know the dude,can’t ever even recall ever having a discussion with him before.:uhoh3: Secondly,what’s Qanon,I have heard that mentioned many times but I am not even sure what it is. Thirdly,I used to only ask you to post in threads of mine in the sports section thst I was not getting many replies on and mostly it was requests fir you to read my articles on the Rams coming back to LA on that thread of mine.

there you go lying all the time as always.you kiss Biden and Obama and clintons ass all the time and cover up for their crimes for the dnc committe that pays you to do so.

you have failed to disprove that obama was ten times more corrupt than Trump is.Trump did not go and invade syria and murder women and children,Obama did,you know it,I know it. Biden is bombI got Syria againand you love murderers like him as long as they are dems so of course you give him a B American hater.

Biden so far gets a B+

From who? Let's see, he got thousands of people laid off, he's pissed of our friends in Canada, pissed off the people of New Mexico, pissed off our Border Patrol, pissed off ICE, pissed of parents with daughters in school athletics, pissed off an American Indian tribe, pissed off our military men and women, and gasoline is 50 cents higher from the time he was elected until now, recreated the border problem. So how does he get a B+. WTF did he do that was positive for the country, his 80 EO's?

:thankusmile::thup::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

You really know your stuff,I knew he was corrupt but I was not aware of all that corruption he was involved in.thanks for informing us of that.more evidence handing smellybozo his ass on a platter biden is ALREADY ten times worse than trump and he is full of shit that he deserves a B:thup: I was aware though of the EOs he signed and am aware they don’t benefit the people,thst they are against that,explain that to smellybozo.lol

Last edited:
You really know your stuff,I knew he was corrupt but I was not aware of all that corruption he was involved in.thanks for informing us of that.more evidence handing smellybozo his ass on a platter biden is ALREADY ten times worse than trump and he is full of shut that he deserves a B:thup: I was aware though of the EOs he signed and am aware they don’t benefit the people,thst they are against that,explain that to smellybozo.lol

It's difficult to explain that to somebody who gives Biden anything more than an F+. The only good thing he's done was try to stop the other commies from putting in a $15.00 minimum wage, but even that failed. They passed the bill with it.

Biden is nothing more than a puppet his followers refuse to admit. We now have the first dementia patient running our country. The Democrats are so scared of his condition that they want him to relinquish his sole ability to launch nukes; but who can blame them after this episode during the DumBama years:

You really know your stuff,I knew he was corrupt but I was not aware of all that corruption he was involved in.thanks for informing us of that.more evidence handing smellybozo his ass on a platter biden is ALREADY ten times worse than trump and he is full of shut that he deserves a B:thup: I was aware though of the EOs he signed and am aware they don’t benefit the people,thst they are against that,explain that to smellybozo.lol

It's difficult to explain that to somebody who gives Biden anything more than an F+. The only good thing he's done was try to stop the other commies from putting in a $15.00 minimum wage, but even that failed. They passed the bill with it.

Biden is nothing more than a puppet his followers refuse to admit. We now have the first dementia patient running our country. The Democrats are so scared of his condition that they want him to relinquish his sole ability to launch nukes; but who can blame them after this episode during the DumBama years:

Yeah good excellent point :up:
Ray From Cleveland
check out post #259 of mine on the previous page,did you read it? Hypocrite smellybozo has the funniest fucked up logic in the world that Bush stole the election twice but Biden did not even though as I just proved in thst post there is ten times more massive evidence of election fraud in this past election than there ever was for bush,that is being a retarded hypocrite with double standards saying That Bush stole the election twice but Biden did not when the facts I posted prove the evidence of election fraud in this election was ten times greater and more massive than the evidence there was election fraud for Bush
Only a retard would say otherwise.
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

wouldn’t you hate to be in his shoes to try and disprove those facts of mine that this election had more hard evidence of massive election fraud than any other election in mankind history?:biggrin:

Last edited:
President Joe R. Biden, how refreshing that sounds. What a refreshing day. Our divisive, erratic, foolish, conspiratorial, narcissistic President is gone, replaced by a President who deeply wants to unite us. Barring ill-advised preconceived notions about President Biden, his task should be easy. We are all Americans.

That said, although I voted for Biden for obvious reasons, not unlike 81 million Americans who did the same, I am a conservative Independent. That's official. In CA, we have to declare our political posture. Until I was driven out by Trump, for over a quarter of a century I was a declared Republican. I voted for Biden, but I have some reservations concerning him, mostly having to do with taxation and spending.

I said all that because I want to be honest with readers. I want them to know where I am coming from.

Whether or not Biden will be a good President is obviously an open question, but I think he is a good man. He will do his best to unite us and adopt policies that benefit all Americans, while removing those policies that do us harm. He wants the United States to rejoin the community of nations, and the days of isolation and making unitary decisions that involve other nations, in particular our traditional allies, are over.

The European Union's top politician, Ursula von der Leyen, said it best. "After four long years, Europe has a friend in the White House."

For the first time in four years, there is optimism in America created by a popular President. 59% of Americans approve of Biden.

On day one, Trump's approval rating was 40%, and, although it went lower than that, it never got much higher. Thus the reason for American optimism.
Taxes may be necessary. We may need to roll back the trump bush and Reagan tax breaks.
There goes one of USMBs biggest resident biasedtrolls again who refuses to acknowledge the corruption of the dems again,this asswipe proves what a troll he is as always lumping non globalist trump in there with the mass murdering Rino trolls of bush and Reagan,this asswipe also ignores his hero Obama was a clone of bush and expanded everything he started.
Nope
Liar as always paid shill,I have taken you to school too many times to remember Obama lied about eveything he said he would do for the people on reversing bush’s policys but only expanding them expanding his war in the Mideast and and also reinstating his patriot act,myself and many others here have owned your ass on that and you can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll you are. :lmao: :laughing0301: You have failedmiserably everytime to disprove me always changing the subject when you couldnot refute the evidence I posted through links and videos.you just came back with pathetic replies like that everytime and always did this when challenged to disprove me.
All that matters is you prove all the time you are a lying paid shill for China who hates America and loves mass murderers of women and children unless it is the republicans like bush and Reagan.trolls like you don’t give a shit if you won illegitimately.

oh and if you say Biden got in honestly,you prove you are the biggest hypocrite in the world with double standards sense all weheard from you is how bush stole the election twice,can’t have it both ways thst bush stole the election but Biden did not,thst is juvenile beyond words.a mature adult would admit bush and Biden both stole the elections.

you also prove you hate America not voting for trump cause you ignore facts that bush is lovers with Obama and hung out with him all the time cause he expanded his policys and ignore that’s why bush voted fir Biden because Trump is not a globalist as they all are. If you like Biden and Obama you like bush as well jerk.you know it,I know it
Trump proved he only cared about himself. You prove you only care about trump. TDS.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You have BDS syndrome.
Yeah the normalcy of restarting the Middle East war and war machine of killing people in Syria that your lover Obama got started and your other lover,Biden has restarted again. :clap:thanks for proving as always you love mass murderers of women and children,and keep proving my point you hate America and love communism.:yes_text12::thankusmile: Hitler and Stalin must be your hero’s as well.:abgg2q.jpg: Oh and you can try and laugh off this truth I post as much as you want but the awake objective people know I speak the truth and keep giving me thumbs up reps.:ahole-1:
Biden so far gets a B+
Yeah you love mass murderers except if they are republicans like Reagan and bush,you keep cowardly evading that trump is not your typical Republican gloabalist like murderers bush and reagan as well.

Oh and I already addressed that earlier on the election.you just proved to the entire board your hypocrisy,you have stated many times thst bush stole the election both times,yet you have the fucked up logic thst Biden did not when there is ten times more massive evidence of vote fraud in this past election than when bush ran. :lmao: That is being a major asswipe hypocrite to say bush stole the election but Biden did not,doesn’t work that way in the real world paid troll.:uhoh3:

you American hating commie loving trolls cowardly evade the overwhelming evidence of vote fraud that there were thousands of dead people that voted for lying Biden,that independent poll workers who were assigned to monitor the counting of votes got turned away,thst trump was running away being way ahead of Biden in votes in the swing states and only in those swing states,did votes ALL for Biden,come in during the middle of the night long AFTER the deadline for voting ended,then the videotaped evidence of democrat workers led by a known criminal felon with prior arrests named Ruby taking out tubs underneath desks and illegally counting them when all the workers were told to go home because they were told a water break happened which turned out to be a bullshit story,then the best of them all you cowards always evade,that trumps lawyers received death threats to their familys and many whistle blowers that were postal workers went viral on YouTube saying they would testify in a court of law of illegal mail in ballots coming in long after business hours,that’s just for starters.

i just proved there was massive ten times more evidence of election fraud in this past election than there was in the election of bush both times,disprove me that I did not give evidence of vote fraud in this past election and there is more evidence that bush stole the election than there is of Biden stealing the election,you can’t.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
2000 florida was stolen cherry picker

He is our commander in chief

So what?

The guy is a senile imbecile.

But I guess this is the best we can do and ain't that a little sad?

So what?

No because he’s better than the alternative and honestly, not bad at all. In fact biden is good

He's your commander and chief. To me he's just an embarrassment to our country along with anybody that voted for him.
You can say that after 4 years of Trump?

It's commander in chief idiot.

Trump was embarrassing

1. When Trump stared at the solar eclipse.
2. Remember he wanted to buy Greenland?
3. Throwing towels at people in Puerto Rico
4. Stormy Daniels

So what?

No because he’s better than the alternative and honestly, not bad at all. In fact biden is good

a senile imbecile as president is not good.

Trump was embarrassing

Trump could at least stay on track with what he's saying. Seen a clip of Dementia just last night. We hit the 500K death rate mark of Covid which was all over the media. The idiot was bumbling around asking for his card that he wrote the number on.

I don't know who is more embarrassing to our country, him or AOC.

So what?

:lmao: :laughing0301: :lmao: :laughing0301: Seriousyly,how much does China pay you to troll this board shill?:lmao::laughing0301::lmao::laughing0301::lmao::laughing0301::lmao::laughing0301::lmao::laughing0301:
Shill you prove as always what a stupid fuck you are,Trump was getting us out of Syria after your hero mass murderer Obama Illegally invaded there and bombed and murdered women and children without the consent of congress violating the constitution,Obama was even more of an evil monster than bush because when bush invaded Iraq,he at least got approval from congress,not that his actions were right but at least he followed the constitution dumbshit. :lmao: :laughing0301:

yeah Biden is better than trump because biden does not tell the CIA controlled media to its face they are fake news or tell the truth that wars are started all the time so defense contracters can profit from them,Biden is getting obamas war machine back operating again so of course evil men with no concsience whatsoever like you naturally think biden is good.

you prove as always to the entire World what a stupid fuck you are thst you vote for the party no mater how corrupt and evil the man running thst party is,instead of the candidate. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :laughing0301::clap::laughing0301::thankusmile: As someone else just said so well,a senile inbecile for a president is no good,going even further on that,one that can’t even put two sentences together without stuttering no less. :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

Trump was embarrassing

Trump could at least stay on track with what he's saying. Seen a clip of Dementia just last night. We hit the 500K death rate mark of Covid which was all over the media. The idiot was bumbling around asking for his card that he wrote the number on.

I don't know who is more embarrassing to our country, him or AOC.
:thankusmile:
He obviously has never watched Biden talking in public the fact he is unaware of what a stuttering rambling idiot he is who can’t even remember if he is the president or in charge of the senate,:lmao::laughing0301: his boss in China just pays him to defend China joes corruption,as long as he gets thst paycheck for lying,that’s all that matters to him.:lmao::laughing0301: Sadly this america hater thinks money alone buys him happiness,he is bringing so much bad karma down in himself,in the end when he suffers for his lies,he will find out money does not buy him happines though.

His history constantly proves he lies at every turn he can get,he does not know what the word truth means.his nose is growing miles across the world the fact he has never spoken a truthful word in his life. :abgg2q.jpg: HIS commander in chief is indeed an embarrassment to the country and anybody thst voted for him,same as Obama. :thup: Not quite as bad as big ears though,big ears is a homosexual,Bide at least likes young girls,the opposite sex.:biggrin: :laughing0301: :lmao:

Last edited:

What a stupid post.

Nope

Biden so far gets a B+
Yeah you love mass murderers except if they are republicans like Reagan and bush,you keep cowardly evading that trump is not your typical Republican gloabalist like murderers bush and reagan as well.

Oh and I already addressed that earlier on the election.you just proved to the entire board your hypocrisy,you have stated many times thst bush stole the election both times,yet you have the fucked up logic thst Biden did not when there is ten times more massive evidence of vote fraud in this past election than when bush ran. :lmao: That is being a major asswipe hypocrite to say bush stole the election but Biden did not,doesn’t work that way in the real world paid troll.:uhoh3:

you American hating commie loving trolls cowardly evade the overwhelming evidence of vote fraud that there were thousands of dead people that voted for lying Biden,that independent poll workers who were assigned to monitor the counting of votes got turned away,thst trump was running away being way ahead of Biden in votes in the swing states and only in those swing states,did votes ALL for Biden,come in during the middle of the night long AFTER the deadline for voting ended,then the videotaped evidence of democrat workers led by a known criminal felon with prior arrests named Ruby taking out tubs underneath desks and illegally counting them when all the workers were told to go home because they were told a water break happened which turned out to be a bullshit story,then the best of them all you cowards always evade,that trumps lawyers received death threats to their familys and many whistle blowers that were postal workers went viral on YouTube saying they would testify in a court of law of illegal mail in ballots coming in long after business hours,that’s just for starters.

i just proved there was massive ten times more evidence of election fraud in this past election than there was in the election of bush both times,disprove me that I did not give evidence of vote fraud in this past election and there is more evidence that bush stole the election than there is of Biden stealing the election,you can’t.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
2000 florida was stolen cherry picker
:thankusmile: I rest my case.

Like clockwork,this paid shill of China is the most predictable troll on this board. Notice how after i took him to school and proved to him on post # 259 on the previous page that there was much more massive evidence of election fraud for 2020 than there was for 2000,that he did EXACTLY what I KNEW he would,change the topic and evade the facts of vote fraud I posted that Biden is an illegitimate president? :biggrin: This is how this coward troll operates when he can’t refute the evidence when challenged,change the topic and deflect,he is a pro at that.:laughing0301::lmao:

he also proves he has reading comprehension problems as well same as he always does.I never said Bush did not steal the election in 2000 so what’s his point bringing thst up?:cuckoo:

All I said was there was much more massive evidence of election fraud in this last election than there ever has been in the history of mankind as again,I just proved in post# 259 to be true.those facts have yet to be disproven as you guys know.

All I said was speak the truth thst he cannot have it both ways to say there was election fraud in 2000 but there was no evidence of election fraud in this election,that by saying that,that is proof he is a fucking lying hypocrite because every thinking American,non biased,objective person knows there was massive election fraud in this past election worse than ever in our history of mankind,so much so,the ENTIRE WORLD knows itbecause of the evidence I just gave :uhoh3:

he knows he cannot refute the overwhelming,irrefutable,massive evidence of vote fraud I gave in post# 259 so like clockwork,he deflects and changes the subject to election fraud in 2000,as always he does this when getting his ass owned and checkmated.
:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

his bosses over there in China sure pay him a lot of money obviously for all these ass beatings he suffers from us.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

Last edited:
He obviously has never watched Biden talking in public the fact he is unaware of what a stuttering rambling idiot he is who can’t even remember if he is the president or in charge of the senate,:lmao::laughing0301: his boss in China just pays him to defend China joes corruption,as long as he gets thst paycheck for lying,that’s all that matters to him.

He heard him speak, he just doesn't hear and see what we hear.

It reminds me of an episode on the vintage show the Partridge Family. They thought they'd try to add a female singer to their band. A girl tried out who Keith (David Cassady) fell in love with the second he laid eyes on her. She was an awful singer, but when Keith heard her voice, she was incredible. To break him of the spell, they recorded the girl singing and played it back to Keith telling them it was another girl who wanted to try out. When he laughed at how God awful of a singer she was, they told him it was the girl he adored.

This is what happens when people on the left hear Biden or AOC speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back