A recent study has determined that a majority of college undergrads are complete morons.

Their poster child...

ocasio-cortez-image.jpg
Top of her class too.

Like we need or want more factory workers making $20 an hour and living in poverty. Yeah that's the life to aspire to. Just what the corporatists and business owners want....cheap labor.
You obviously have no idea how much money plumbers and welders make.

Yup. Most people who go to trade schools make damned good money. Plumbers, electricians, mason's, welders to name a few. What they provide will always be needed so they make damned good money. Hell some college grads can't even find a job.

Like we need or want more factory workers making $20 an hour and living in poverty. Yeah that's the life to aspire to. Just what the corporatists and business owners want....cheap labor.

Yup. Most people who go to trade schools make damned good money. Plumbers, electricians, mason's, welders to name a few. What they provide will always be needed so they make damned good money. Hell some college grads can't even find a job.

Plumbing pay damn good money and I tell every kid if you want a good paying job learn to be a plumber and deal with people shit literally!

RE: the thread title

That's no surprise.

Just look at the caliber of most of today's so-called "professors."

Plumbing pay damn good money and I tell every kid if you want a good paying job learn to be a plumber and deal with people shit literally!

I tell folks the same. Go to trade school. Much cheaper than college and once learned your trade will always be in demand.

I like how Democrats diss hard work.

Some people like their 20 dollar hour jobs.

They do not belong to democrats to sell out to China.

Duh. That’s why I keep saying I would never hire a recent college grad.

They're all dumber than a box of rocks with the exception of a few science and engineering grads but even those have got no dayum sense.
I say it is wise to avoid hiring Democrats whenever possible. They are always looking for ways to screw the company. The worst is prompting Democrats to management. They all think they can have sex with interns, on the clock, on company property, and get a pass because they are Democrats.

Duh. That’s why I keep saying I would never hire a recent college grad.

It is true. When I was in Kindergarten through 3rd grade on Abor day.. They taught us kids that CO2 (Carbon Dioxide) is essential for the plants. That it is food for them. But CO (Carbon Monoxide) is poisonous.
And they told us kids do not eat or touch the bushes that along the side of the roads or highways. That they are poisonous. They were planted alongside of the roads to absorb the CO(Carbon Monoxide) that are from the exhaust of the vehicles in order to clean the air.
But now they are clueless about the differences between those gases.

What’s more, they’re working and making six figures before the college sheep finish school. Then the college children have enormous debt to pay on top of that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back