A Realistic Obama Dilemma:Where Can He Campaign Without A Massive Public Protest?

RunPerryRun

Aug 4, 2011
:eusa_liar:

Now put yourself in Obama's shoes. He can't win without all those swing states. Where will he campaign in Pennsylvania?(aside from Philly where many of his supporters are trashing stores in downtown),and how about Ohio?Ohio is worse of now than ever.Forget Florida,he has no place there to campaign there with 11/12% unemployment with small businesses on the edge.Obama has already lost Iowa,Virginia,North Carolina,Missouri,Indiana(and probably Michigan) What's Obama going to do? just campaign in very small towns with 6% unemployment?:eusa_eh:

Good OP, and I wonder where the lazy, quiescent GOP RINO establishment is on this - they should use the leftwing technique of sending hecklers everywhere he goes to make sure he doesn't get away with his "it's all the tea party's fault" BS.

And what to look for is where Perry will hold campaign rallys. I hope he trashes Obama for being too much of a pussy to campaign in those swing states. Whats the matter Mr. President, too yellow to show up in Ohio? what? afraid all those "Typical White People" will throw tomatoes and shoes at you?

Well, with approval ratings dipping below 40, the majority of Americans don't care much for the Obamster.

you can just see the headlines come campaign season:example: Obama to campaign in Springfield Penn/Ohio, Mass Protest already being planned, Obama campaign "Re-Considering" the event. Bit of advice for Herr Axledick- Stay away from the rust belt! They hate Obama!

You seem to like the un-American loudmouth, no compromise, brainwashed, 1/2 racist, Rush/Fox/Beckbot, moron Pub dupes, A LOT...well, Obama and the Dems let them in- they turn out to be the head of the state Tea Party, and lets them look bad. It's called DEMOCRACY.

Obama will still draw massive crowds and the Republicans/TeaTards will send people to disrupt his rallies and shout down others

But...what the hell?....Thats politics

>>> Looking foward to seeing the first Obama Campaign rally anywhere in Western Gun Toting Pennsylvania, I hope PMS NBC is there filming a black man toting 7 firearms.

:eusa_liar:

Now put yourself in Obama's shoes. He can't win without all those swing states. Where will he campaign in Pennsylvania?(aside from Philly where many of his supporters are trashing stores in downtown),and how about Ohio?Ohio is worse of now than ever.Forget Florida,he has no place there to campaign there with 11/12% unemployment with small businesses on the edge.Obama has already lost Iowa,Virginia,North Carolina,Missouri,Indiana(and probably Michigan) What's Obama going to do? just campaign in very small towns with 6% unemployment?:eusa_eh:

Hell, it doesn't look like Perry could even beat Obama in TEXAS!!

Poll: In presidential matchup, Obama would beat Perry in Texas - Washington Times

Will Obama begin his speeches with, when I became president,we had an inexcusable unemployment rate of 7.9% and since then I have created 2 million jobs! and now we are at 9.3%. hmmm.

I don't think you'll see anyting other than carefully staged rallies filled with supporters.

Nothing impromtu where he will have to hear unhappy taxpayers asking the tough questions.

Forum List

Back