A real conservative speaks

I get all of that. Unfortunately, all of that can be tossed right in the garbage can in a situation with only two possible results, where neither of them is JoJo. The net result of your decision was that you cast a net vote for the one of the two major candidates you least prefer. It's just the mathematical reality of it.
When you vote for someone, you are telling them they are doing a good job.

So there is no fucking way I would vote for Trump or Biden.

Jorgenson at least sticks to her principles, even though I may not entirely agree with her. That's the one thing you can count on with Libertarians. They stubbornly stick to their guns.

Unless it's Rand Paul. The best part of Rand Paul dripped down his father's leg.

You know fuck-all about George Will.

And just because you repeat a lie does not magically make it true, dipshit.
You fucking dumbass Leftist.

Even most Leftist know that The Washington Post, NBC, and MSNBC do not allow real Conservatives to comment on their outlets.

Damn your a special kind of dumbass Leftist.

The interesting point is that lefties can't seem to be accepted unless they have a token "conservative" speaking for them. George Will is probably a nice guy but his opinion is no more important than any of us on the board.

Hmm, no. When you vote for someone, I think you are saying you prefer them over the other choice. Because there are only two possibilities. Which, hey, maybe that sucks. But it is the mathematical reality.
Here's how I see it. As you may know, I am practically a single issue voter. I believe the federal debt is the single greatest threat to our national security and our economic future.

Both parties heavily compete to outspend the other. Trump hated being second to Obama, so he shattered Obama's deficits and spending in record time.

To me, it didn't matter which asshole won. The result would be the same. I'm not going to sacrifice my integrity by voting for one of them.

The only thing which differentiates Republicans from Democrats these days are guns and abortion.

]
weird-pregnancy-7.jpg

To me, it didn't matter which asshole won.
I knew it would boil down to this: "no difference"

Well, frankly, I reject that. You REALLY could not think of ANY reason to prefer one man 0.0000001% over the other? Come on, now. Did you REALLY just decide only one issue matters, screw all the other issues, I have no preference so my vote is just basically a net zero vote for the only two possibilities...?

Come on. Really?

That's about the level of IQ I'd expect your response would be.

There is a reason why Leftist are referred to as Low/No Information IDIOTS.
Oh, cheer up! Your about one of the most miserable people on the board and a miserable excuse for a human being. Let your anger and despair at the world around you warm your miserable little life, while we just go on about reality.

Oh, cheer up! Your about one of the most miserable people on the board and a miserable excuse for a human being. Let your anger and despair at the world around you warm your miserable little life, while we just go on about reality.
Do not mistake my harsh language as anger or misery.

It is nothing more than a harsh response to all the Leftist LIES and Delusions that are posted here.

Do not mistake my harsh language as anger or misery.

It is nothing more than a harsh response to all the Leftist LIES and Delusions that are posted here.
Dude! You don't even realize it anymore, do ya? You literally ooze anger, despair and misery.

It is today. Credentialed conservatives are rhino‘d for speaking up against Trump.

If a repub votes to give taxpayer money to China, they aren't conservative. If a republican votes to curtail the COTUS, they aren't conservative.

If a repub says it's OK to mandate vaccines, they aren't conservative.

Do you understand?

Since when has PMSDNC put on a "real" conservative? LOL
A clip with George Will from PMSNBC is right in this thread. It just shows how warped the supposedly right-wing conservatives have fallen, that the don't even know one when the see and hear one. Normal conservatives didn't change, just the nut balls that forgot they must speak and act conservative, or they ain't.

Total leftist bullsh*t. That clown ain't no conservative.

Yes he is. You loved him until 6.1 until he stood up for democracy.
Obviously you didn't like him certifying confirming trump was beaten.
What would you have preferred he did?
Burn the capitol? Shoot democrats?

Can you see the position you've placed your self by that ignorant hate filled brain fart. ?

I just can't bring myself to vote for a Democrat, and I sure as shit wasn't going to vote for Trump.

I wasnt going to vote at all except there were some local measures to raise taxes I felt compelled to vote against.

I was going to leave the top of the ballot blank, but I didn't want some poll worker marking off Trump's name on it. That actually happened here. A poll worker was caught marking ballots for Republican candidates. She'd been doing it for several years.

You never hear a Trumpist mention that, though. Only Democrats commit voter fraud, dontcha know.

So...Jo Jorgenson got my vote. I have a bit of a libertarian streak.
You held out pretty long. Jr convinced me in his second term that the Republicans had no intention of actually adhering to the tenants they claimed to support.

But Jo, nope could not vote for her either tbh. I think she was representing the wrong direction for the libertarian party to go. Had to leave my top spot open, never done that and did not like it.

A funny thing. More and more, the Trump cultists remind of the long haired pinkos from those days.
The extremes of both parties are FAR more alike than they are with the tenants or convictions of those that stand in the mainstream of their respective parties. To be on the extremes requires adherence to a form of collectivism which is rather ironic for the extreme right IMHO.

He works for the Jimmy's World Post, the most prolific fake news print media in the USA. He also works for MSNBC, the most prolific fake news TV network in the USA.
Yes, he is cashing his checks. Old school conservative with no place in the political economy of Trumpism. Could step into a room full of today's Republicans and would increase the average IQ by 50 points immediately.

You held out pretty long. Jr convinced me in his second term that the Republicans had no intention of actually adhering to the tenants they claimed to support.

But Jo, nope could not vote for her either tbh. I think she was representing the wrong direction for the libertarian party to go. Had to leave my top spot open, never done that and did not like it.
I actually stopped voting in 2006. About the same time you gave up, probably.

But I maintained my Republican voter registration until Trump.

I was waiting to see if things would turn around. Instead, they got worse.

I still have my 2008 ballot. It's probably worth some good money since that's the election which resulted in our first black president.

Forum List

Back