A real conservative speaks

Not really a descriptive term anymore is it? I never liked traditional conservatives but I could at least understand their motivations.

I had not realized there were any left.

The tRumplings here will.call him a RINO or worse.
By his own words he is not a RHINO as he is no longer a Republican, but always, the conservative, not the radical right wing, pro-trump anti-constitution people that took over that party and turned it into a sanctuary for the paranoid conspiracy buffs, radical nationalists and racists nut jobs of society.

By his own words he is not a RHINO as he is no longer a Republican, but always, the conservative, not the radical right wing, pro-trump anti-constitution people that took over that party and turned it into a sanctuary for the paranoid conspiracy buffs, radical nationalists and racists nut jobs of society.
Will is a Leftist LIAR that post articles and commentary for Leftist LYING Marxist Fake News outlets.

Those Marxist Fake News outlets DO NOT allow real Conservatives to comment on their programs.

Only those who claim to be, yet tow the Marxist Party Line.

You will never convince any real Conservative that that Marxist POS is a Conservative.

George Will is no Conservative.

He writes regular columns for The Washington Post and provides commentary for NBC News and MSNBC.

Will is a Leftist Hack!!

Another Leftist thread based on a LIE.

What a shocker.
Wow. You think that because liberal news outlets publish George Will's opposing views, he must be a liberal.

I can understand why you think that. After all, Fox News would never let a leftie offer up an opposing view. They ran them all off a long time ago.

You obviously have not ever read any of George Will's columns. I've been following him since Reagan.

Yes, Will left the party for the same reasons I did. It has been hijacked by retards, psychopaths, hypocrites, liars, and bigots.

Which is precisely why Trump switched from Democrat to Republican.

George Will did say he was going to vote for Biden. Not because he liked Biden, but because he felt Trump was the greater danger to our republic.

I voted for Jo Jorgenson instead.

Wow. You think that because liberal news outlets publish George Will's opposing views, he must be a liberal.

I can understand why you think that. After all, Fox News would never let a leftie offer up an opposing view. They ran them all off a long time ago.

You obviously have not ever read any of George Will's columns. I've been following him since Reagan.
The Washington Post, NBC, and MSNBC do not allow real Conservatives to do commentary on their outlets.

The only reason George Will gets to is because he tows the Marxist Party Line.

I would not expect some Dumbass Leftist like yourself to understand that.

But it is glaring obvious to the rest of the normal thinking Americans in this Country.

Will is a Leftist LIAR that post articles and commentary for Leftist LYING Marxist Fake News outlets.

Those Marxist Fake News outlets DO NOT allow real Conservatives to comment on their programs.

You will never convince any real Conservative that that Marxist POS is a Conservative.
You mean the Pulitzer prize winning, columnist and author, who was hired and mentored by William F Buckley himself in 1972 and wrote for the conservative National Review, helped Ronald Reagan prepare for the 1980 debate against Jimmy Carter? That George Will? :auiqs.jpg:
Dude, he is part of the gold standard of conservative thought. You nut balls that call yourself conservatives today are the outliers or out right liars, depending on mood.

Last edited:

In order to be a “real conservative” today, you must follow Trump in lockstep. Sad.

Here is Will in June:

First, there will be no significant spending restraint. Democrats — you know: the people respectful of evidence and science — even rejected a more accurate measurement of the cost of living that would slightly slow increases in myriad government benefits. Accuracy will be sacrificed to liberalism’s agenda of government growth.

Forum List

Back