A Racist Quiz...

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
There's plenty of them out there on Google but try this one.....:dunno:

Take the....ARE YOU RACIST?...test..

ARE YOU RACIST?

------^^^^^^^my results.....I'd consider myself a conservative...

You Are 0% Racist!

You're no fan of racism, but thats dish! Keep up the anti racism! We are white by the way, but that shouldn't be a problem for you!

"We are white by the way" .....sheesh ..what does that mean..is it invalid or something?

Last edited:
Me too. Of course the quiz is on the simplistic side but it's cute!

ARE YOU RACIST?

You Are 0% Racist!

You're no fan of racism, but thats dish! Keep up the anti racism! We are white by the way, but that shouldn't be a problem for you!

"We are white by the way" .....sheesh ..what does that mean..is it invalid or something?

Darling, I don't need to take a test to find out who or what I am. I know, and approve. :eusa_whistle:

ARE YOU RACIST?

You Are 0% Racist!

Darling, I don't need to take a test to find out who or what I am. I know, and approve. :eusa_whistle:

For sure... Darlin...:thup:

ARE YOU RACIST?

You Are 0% Racist!

For sure... Darlin...:thup:

Thankies, sweetie. Sure am lovin` that cute little avi you have goin` on....:lol:

What does the word 'racist' mean anymore?

Seems it merely means 'opposed to leftwing agenda' and that's about it.

What does the word 'racist' mean anymore?

Seems it merely means 'opposed to leftwing agenda' and that's about it.

Yup.. that is tiresome...but I suppose as long as Democrats can use the race card, send out their race baiters to cause disharmony for their political advantage, the country simply won't be able to heal from the past..

Forum List

Back