A Question To Conservatives Who Believe In A Ban On Abortions

Darling, there was no discussion on logic.
Really?
Just a question.
'Which one is logical'?

Apparently you held that discussion in your head and labeled it an opinion. I merely laid out two diametrically opposite scenarios and asked which one was logical.
' there was no discussion on logic'?
But Ford couldn't have logic according to you.
Yes, he did.
Evidently, there were high turnover rates, long hours and a lot of injuries at the factories, including his.
Darn, how could he retain his workers and reduce injuries?
What could he change to improve his business and stabilize his workforce?
He could only have an opinion.
logĀ·ic
/ĖˆlƤjik/
noun
  • 1.reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity:
  • "experience is a better guide to this than deductive logic"
Same goes for MJ. I'm afraid your sleep deprived brain has painted you into a corner.

Sure it did.
Logic told Michael Jordan to not speak politics because it might hurt his sales and his brand.

ā€œAnother time, he was approached by U.S. Senate hopeful Harvey Gantt, a black politician who was running against Jesse Helms in North Carolina, Jordanā€™s home state. Gantt had hoped that Jordanā€™s name would help him defeat Helms, widely regarded as a virulent racist. But Jordan declined. He wasnā€™t into politics, he explained, didnā€™t really know the issues. And, as he later told a friend, ā€˜Republicans buy shoes, too.ā€™ ā€

So someone else's logic would have been different? Hmmmm.... what's that "logical"argument look like?
WTF?
A logical argument is based on facts, patterns and sound reasoning.

Looking through a telescope, seeing 100's of stars, logically, there would have to be more.
What is the next number?

1-3-5-7-9-11-?

Because until you can come up with an equally logical argument that arrives at a diametric answer to Hank's, you are just pissing in the wind, darling.
Sure I am.

The other factories would be the diametric answer to what Ford proposed.

Letting the issue persist.
Do you keep putting air in a car tire or get it fixed/buy a new one?

Really?

'Which one is logical'?

' there was no discussion on logic'?

Yes, he did.
Evidently, there were high turnover rates, long hours and a lot of injuries at the factories, including his.
Darn, how could he retain his workers and reduce injuries?
What could he change to improve his business and stabilize his workforce?

logĀ·ic
/ĖˆlƤjik/
noun
  • 1.reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity:
  • "experience is a better guide to this than deductive logic"

Sure it did.
Logic told Michael Jordan to not speak politics because it might hurt his sales and his brand.

ā€œAnother time, he was approached by U.S. Senate hopeful Harvey Gantt, a black politician who was running against Jesse Helms in North Carolina, Jordanā€™s home state. Gantt had hoped that Jordanā€™s name would help him defeat Helms, widely regarded as a virulent racist. But Jordan declined. He wasnā€™t into politics, he explained, didnā€™t really know the issues. And, as he later told a friend, ā€˜Republicans buy shoes, too.ā€™ ā€
Yes, really, darling.

You seem to think any logic is valid logic. That's probably your subjectivity showing. Try being objective. You'll be happier.

Argue the opposite position of Hank what did and then you'll see that not any logic is valid logic.

You are proving my point, darling. Argue the opposite of what Mike did and then you will see that not any logic is valid logic.

WTF?
A logical argument is based on facts, patterns and sound reasoning.

Looking through a telescope, seeing 100's of stars, logically, there would have to be more.
What is the next number?

1-3-5-7-9-11-?
But according to you logical conclusions can be anything anyone wants.

Sure I am.

The other factories would be the diametric answer to what Ford proposed.

There weren't any other car manufacturing plants, darling.

So make a logical argument why Hank should have done the opposite of what he did. You can't do it because logic does not allow it. Which is why you punted the first time and gave the lame answer that other factories would be the diametric answer to what Hank did. You punted on explaining the logic.

Do you keep putting air in a car tire or get it fixed/buy a new one?
Logic dictates that it depends on if one has the money and time to buy a new tire or repair the old tire.

Yes, really, darling.

You seem to think any logic is valid logic. That's probably your subjectivity showing. Try being objective. You'll be happier.
WTF?
Logic is logic, subjective reasoning is part of being logical.
Argue the opposite position of Hank what did and then you'll see that not any logic is valid logic.
I just did.
You are proving my point, darling. Argue the opposite of what Mike did and then you will see that not any logic is valid logic.
Ditto.
Let me guess, just from what you state, you voted for Trump.

But according to you logical conclusions can be anything anyone wants.

There weren't any other car manufacturing plants, darling.

So make a logical argument why Hank should have done the opposite of what he did. You can't do it because logic does not allow it. Which is why you punted the first time and gave the lame answer that other factories would be the diametric answer to what Hank did. You punted on explaining the logic.

Logic dictates that it depends on if one has the money and time to buy a new tire or repair the old tire.
I think I'm done, you don't make any sense, at all

That's why black parts of town across the nation are rife with Planned Butcherhood abortion mills....Child rape and incest are predominantly a problem with blacks, right?
I would not say predominantly a problem with blacks but I would say disproportionally their problem. Any business will go to where they anticipate their potential customers to live.

No. Objective reasoning is a part of being logical.
NO, it isn't.

Subjective means about the same thing as personal. Everyoneā€™s experience of an event is subjective, because each personā€™s circumstances and background are unique, leading to different interpretations.

Objective most commonly means not influenced by an individualā€™s personal viewpointā€”unbiased (or at least attempting to be unbiased).

Logical describes something that comes from clear reasoning. Using a fire extinguisher to put it out a fire is a logical step. Trying to put it out with gasoline is not.

So if you never put out a fire, you might use gasoline to put it out.
If you have, you know to use water.

If you weren't aware of math.

What number would come next?

1-3-5-7-9- 11...................................?
Ummm.... no, you didn't. Prove me wrong by stating that logic. You can't because you didn't.

You would be wrong..... again.

Ding?
Fits you perfectly.

NO, it isn't.

Subjective means about the same thing as personal. Everyoneā€™s experience of an event is subjective, because each personā€™s circumstances and background are unique, leading to different interpretations.

Objective most commonly means not influenced by an individualā€™s personal viewpointā€”unbiased (or at least attempting to be unbiased).

Logical describes something that comes from clear reasoning. Using a fire extinguisher to put it out a fire is a logical step. Trying to put it out with gasoline is not.

So if you never put out a fire, you might use gasoline to put it out.
If you have, you know to use water.

If you weren't aware of math.

What number would come next?

1-3-5-7-9- 11...................................?

Ding?
Fits you perfectly.
The definition of subjective is based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions. The definition of objective is not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts. So the difference between being objective and being subjective is bias. Bias is eliminated when there is no preference for an outcome. To eliminate bias one must have no thought of the consequences to one's self. If one does not practice this they will see subjective truth instead of objective truth. Subjective truth leads to rationalizations of reality or error but error cannot stand, so eventually error from subjectivity will fail and objective truth will be discovered because objective truth is logical.

Forum List

Back