A Question of 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists

not one of you losers are informed enough to even hold a valid opinion

Once again nut job, how is it you know all about these supposed secret organizations and their nefarious plans?

I read the books they write..and essays ..listen to their words.. you have never bothered don't pretend you have...

Ya cause secret organizations that SECRETLY plan to run the world publish all their works, plans and member rosters for everyone to read.

Ya cause they are so secret everyone that wants to knows all about them. Jeez someone needs to have a talk with these guys, however do they plan to take over if everyone knows about their nefarious plots and machinations?

they are banking on the fact most people are as ignorant as you... know the dumb downed masses

You would be hilarious if I did not know how sick you really are. Seek help. Before it is to late.

stop projecting your mental illness on to me ..just because your to ignorant debate the facts

Once again nut job, how is it you know all about these supposed secret organizations and their nefarious plans?

I read the books they write..and essays ..listen to their words.. you have never bothered don't pretend you have...

Ya cause secret organizations that SECRETLY plan to run the world publish all their works, plans and member rosters for everyone to read.

some member rosters are released ,,some are leaked..and absolutely in their hubris publish books..would you like me to suggest a few ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbnpN07J_zg]YouTube - Dick Cheney ex-director of CFR talks to David Rockefeller[/ame]

yeah, and publish on the ineternet
so no one will know

so no one will know

you clearly did not view the clips if thats what you think..like I sayi I could direct you to books found in any major library but it would truly be pointless if you can not even absorb the simple information presented in these videos

Last edited:
so no one will know

you clearly did not view the clips if thats what you think..like I sayii could direct you to books found in any major library but it would truly be pointless if you can not even absorb the simple information presented in these videos
the videos you post are LIES
why would i bother to waste my time when you have proven over and over that you post shit thats nothing but LIES

how would you in your complete ignorance know what is a lie...these are lame ass excuses ...a back down to the intellectual chalange...you don't bother because to address the issue because you are not capable and would fail...so you try cover the fact..that you have pussied out...

how would you in your complete ignorance know what is a lie...these are lame ass excuses ...a back down to the intellectual chalange...you don't bother because to address the issue because you are not capable and would fail...so you try cover the fact..that you have pussied out...
um, when your video is titled "explosives found" and when i watch the video the report didnt say anything about an explosive device
i would say with pretty good certainty that the title was a lie

Dude, don't let the CIA steal your brainwaves! I have developed a special hat that can stop the brainwave stealers. It takes some time to build, but you'll thank me when you make it.

Do you have access to plutonium?

Eots, did you forget to take your meds?

and why would you say that ..do you have a opinion on the the issue of the council on foreign relations ? or are you to ignorant or delusional to recognize they exsist..or is it you feel they have no unwarranted influence on foreign and domestic policy ?...are you intimidated by your own ignorance is that why ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kjsy2Z3kdI]YouTube - CNN Video:Lou Dobbs Slams CFR & North American Union[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOk6ENxyAh0]YouTube - Brzezinski on CFR, Bilderberg, and Trilateral Commission[/ame]

Dude, don't let the CIA steal your brainwaves! I have developed a special hat that can stop the brainwave stealers. It takes some time to build, but you'll thank me when you make it.

no one is talking such madness but you..i am speaking about the cfr..a subject you cant comment sensible on because you are completely ignorant of the subject and respond in a manner that you have been programed to by the low end of mass media

does it require 1.21 gigawatts?

yeah they always conviently ignore that statement by Eisenhower the same way they always ignore your video you show about JFK warning the people about secret societys.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back