A question for women who aborted a child in their life.

I don't either, and most kids don't until they are about 2 or 3, and our memories are of memories.
Yeah... I have some from around 3.
I think people should have an abortion when they learn they are pg. if they want one, but many have to round up the money and have funds for travel. (needed in a lot areas of the US)
From my standpoint... If you have to round up money for an abortion, you REALLY shouldn't be a parent. Admittedly I'm very bias on that though... I think people in general are fools for living paycheck to paycheck with or without kids. Personally, I think three months is enough time.

And of course I agree with Planned Parenthood for this time.

A Planned Parenthood fan, are you? Abortion and selling the parts of those tiny babies for fun and profit?

^^^ fake news.^^^

When you look at your living children in their eyes, do you ever think you terminated their brothers or sisters life? Does that ever appear in your mind?

Does your politics help you think through that issue?

I've never heard this in any abortion topic.

Those that aborted should have no problem in discussing this. Actually we need your point of view.

I wouldn't know, we accepted our children. But I've watched them and can't imagine my life without them.

I am friends with someone who did abort and she's told me her guilt weighs on her all the time. That's her cross to bear and I hope she reconciles with God
According to our abortion experts, no woman has ever had remorse. Thanks for sharing.

I never thought this thread would make it to page 2..............Lol

Baby murderers need to keep up the charade.

Bottom line? You support it you're just as guilty as the ones who are doing it. Save the BS it's their right to choose.

It ain't flying

lol....

I told everyone that since abortion is legal and none of my damned business, I have to accept it as legal and none of my damned business.

BUT...........When they started talking about fetal parts on the open market, and letting a mother decide to kill the baby at birth if she wishes ,and all that other barbaric and 15th century S. It makes me sick even thinking about it
I could projectile cookies all over the wall.

did you know that faux christian & 'pro life' advocate ben cason participated in 'fetal parts' research when he was a practicing physician at one time? did you know that research has been legal for years & years? even if abortion were to be made illegal - that research will continue.

A Planned Parenthood fan, are you? Abortion and selling the parts of those tiny babies for fun and profit?

God would never tell you to lie like that. There's no "It's okay to lie about liberals" subclause in the Ten Commandments. The voice you're obeying belongs to Satan, the Lord of Lies.

Where did I lie? You're not a supporter of Planned Parenthood? You support the efforts to quit funding them with government money? Or that they're selling body parts illegally?

Neither's a lie. That makes you the liar amongst us.

they don't sell body parts illegally. that is a lie.

We're just letting women make their own decisions. There's nobody telling women "YOU MUST ABORT THAT DOWNS PREGNANCY!".
You're certainly telling them that they can and then supporting using taxpayer funds to make sure it's as easy as possible.

federal funds have not paid for abortion since the days of carter. the hyde amendment gets renewed every year & only in an extreme circumstance will it get pd for by tax dollars.

Why never again? A coat hanger can't possibly be worse for the baby. And I don't give a shit if mothers die in the act of murdering their children. I wish, instead, they wouldn't murder their children but there's a price to pay for such behavior. If they don't want to risk it, don't stick a coat hanger up their uterus. And if they don't want to get pregnant, don't have sex.

Have you not heard, the women who have abortions no longer need a coat hanger, but if you zealots remain in control , there might come a time.

^^^ I am well aware of other people having different beliefs compared to the ones that I have gone with. You do realize that there is more to the Lord's word than just want is in the old testament, right?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
of course. but how does that matter? you didn't really answer, now did you?

who gets to say 'never mind' to the OT, when it's supposedly written about god? who gets to decide which parts are valid & which parts aren't ? or impose any/all of it on those that don't believe what you believe?

this is a secular nation where no one religion is state sanctioned; therefore you live your life according to your bible, should you choose & you are allowed to pick & choose what's in there... but not force that belief on anybody else.
I never once said that the old Testament is to be disregarded especially when that happens to be where the ten commandments are, one of them being about killing which is what category abortion will always fall into no matter how you people try to justify it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
would you vote to make it legal to shackle a woman to force her to give birth?

& did you vote for trump?
If abortion was already illegal like it should be, you wouldn't have to ask such a question now would you? Yes, I voted for our current leader.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
you didn't answer the question.

again.

would you like to see women in shackles to prevent them from having one?

i'll also extend that question & apply it: to punishing her, should she seek an 'illegal' abortion as well. yes or no ?

i see you that you voted for a fornicator,
& who committed adultery,
& has coveted his neighbor's goods,
& has coveted his neighbor's wife,
& has stolen
& has not honored his mother & father

i see the picking & choosing is in full force.

& he has lusted
& is a glutton
& is greedy
& is a lazy sloth
& has shown what his 'wrath' can do
& he's envious
& he has too much destructive 'pride'.

lol... god bless you too!
You do realize that a person who does what needs to be done where one situation is concerned is going to be unfortunately flawed somewhere else, right? Sadly no one on this planet is perfect.

God bless you and our current leader always!!!

Holly

P.S. If being shackled is what it takes for the delivery to happen, oh well. To me, the only reason why an abortion should happen is if the pregnancy/delivery will bring an end to the life of the mother, especially if the well being of other people, like other kids for example, depends on the well being of the mother.
My wife was told with the last two of our children that she and the baby would die if she carried them to term. She chose to risk her life for her children and it paid off.
That just goes to show that a doctor's brain train can only travel so far.

God bless you and your family always!!!

Holly

^^^ For the record, I am not on any kind of medicine except for the two Advil dots that I took this morning for my period cramps.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
perhaps you need to look into taking some anti cray cray meds.
Only a person with their own experience would be able to spot another person who has any. My only question is how much a day do you swallow?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
i have experience working directly with people who aren't all there in the head.

the second you said 'oh well' to the idea of imprisoning a woman & forcing her to go thru a pregnancy & childbirth ... to fit yer ideology - is all it took to know you're nuts. just like the poor souls i took care of.
I used to work with a girl who had to be restrained for the remainder of her wisdom teeth removal procedure because the doctor did not put her back to sleep when she woke up before he was done with her. Did it hurt? Yes, but did it kill her or anyone else? No. Also did such a hard rain last forever? No.

God bless you and my former co-worker always!!!

Holly

P.S. If the Lord was able to go through all that was experienced on his day of crucifixion, then maybe child birth isn't as terrible as some people try to paint it to look like, especially when there are worse things out there to go through.

JOSweetHeart

So you are suggesting that women be locked up till birth of the infant. WOW , just WOW.

You are not a Christian no matter how you cut it, Jesus would be weeping at you.

The restraint you used at the dental office was used to protect them from themselves, not to imprison them.

I don't care about your blessing and I sure don't want it.

Last edited:
When you look at your living children in their eyes, do you ever think you terminated their brothers or sisters life? Does that ever appear in your mind?

Those that aborted should have no problem in discussing this. Actually we need your point of view.
hat if that abortion was the result of a rape or incest? Seems to change the discussion, now doesn't it?
It doesn't change the fact that it was just as much their own child, as any other method of conception...

You do realize that if they were to have the child, the rapist father would have rights to visitations, and to be a part of her life forever, do you not? Imagine look at your child's face and seeing his father. It's hard enough to raise a child to be happy and healthy, both physically and emotionally, without starting out with two strikes against you.

I know of children who learned they were the product of rape even without the father involved. They felt shame every day of their lives. They were miserable and felt they had ruined their mother's life. One ended up on drugs, all were severly affected by this fact, and not in a good way. And somebody in the family always let it slip out, what had happened. It wasn't necessarily their mother's who told them. Years of therapy were needed

Amazing. You're suggesting better to kill a child than for them to need therapy. The mother could put the child up for adoption - that way the child would never know.

Or the mother could make it clear to the child that the mother didn't like how she was conceived but that she loved the child from the moment of conception. I'm not a psychologist or psychiatrist so I don't know if that's enough but it's a start. Or, by your standards, ui+just kill the kid.

Do you think that therapy can fix this? The kid who ended up on drugs and suicidal was the one whose mother had always loved him and who had never held his conception against the child. But the son wasn't stupid. He could see how the rape had altered the trajectory of her life completely, and destroyed her once promising future left her diminished in many ways. Children who endure trauma live with it all of their lives. Therapy can't make all things better. As one friend said to me "I am the 8th child in a Catholic family of 9 kids. My (younger) brother and I both know that the news of our impending arrival was not met with joy or happiness, but rather, 'another mouth to feed'." Therapy is not going to change any of their realities.

Other rape babies find out who they are when they go looking for their biological mothers to ask them why they gave them up. I have a friend who went looking for her mother to answer this question. The answer destroyed her.

Why can't YOU accept that a mother should decide whether or not to have a baby. Whether she wants to have "this" man's baby, and whether it is the right time to increase her family. That the children have a right to be loved, wanted and cared for because growing up today is tough enough without being shackled with the rocks of poverty, lack of opportunity, and lack of a strong, supportive home to grow up in. Becoming a parent is a life-long commitment to your child, and one you should be ready to make, both financially and emotionally. One that you have a viable plan for carrying and raising. Not something you're forced into by the failure of your birth control, or factors beyond your control. And certainly not a decision to be left up to some arbitrary state government which has lost its way in regard to separation of church and state.

^^^ I am well aware of other people having different beliefs compared to the ones that I have gone with. You do realize that there is more to the Lord's word than just want is in the old testament, right?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

who gets to say 'never mind' to the OT, when it's supposedly written about god? who gets to decide which parts are valid & which parts aren't ? or impose any/all of it on those that don't believe what you believe?

this is a secular nation where no one religion is state sanctioned; therefore you live your life according to your bible, should you choose & you are allowed to pick & choose what's in there... but not force that belief on anybody else.
I never once said that the old Testament is to be disregarded especially when that happens to be where the ten commandments are, one of them being about killing which is what category abortion will always fall into no matter how you people try to justify it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If abortion was already illegal like it should be, you wouldn't have to ask such a question now would you? Yes, I voted for our current leader.

Holly

again.

i'll also extend that question & apply it: to punishing her, should she seek an 'illegal' abortion as well. yes or no ?

& has stolen

& he has lusted
& is a glutton
& is greedy
& is a lazy sloth
& he's envious

You do realize that a person who does what needs to be done where one situation is concerned is going to be unfortunately flawed somewhere else, right? Sadly no one on this planet is perfect.

Holly

P.S. If being shackled is what it takes for the delivery to happen, oh well. To me, the only reason why an abortion should happen is if the pregnancy/delivery will bring an end to the life of the mother, especially if the well being of other people, like other kids for example, depends on the well being of the mother.
My wife was told with the last two of our children that she and the baby would die if she carried them to term. She chose to risk her life for her children and it paid off.

Holly

^^^ For the record, I am not on any kind of medicine except for the two Advil dots that I took this morning for my period cramps.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Only a person with their own experience would be able to spot another person who has any. My only question is how much a day do you swallow?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
i have experience working directly with people who aren't all there in the head.

the second you said 'oh well' to the idea of imprisoning a woman & forcing her to go thru a pregnancy & childbirth ... to fit yer ideology - is all it took to know you're nuts. just like the poor souls i took care of.
I used to work with a girl who had to be restrained for the remainder of her wisdom teeth removal procedure because the doctor did not put her back to sleep when she woke up before he was done with her. Did it hurt? Yes, but did it kill her or anyone else? No. Also did such a hard rain last forever? No.

Holly

P.S. If the Lord was able to go through all that was experienced on his day of crucifixion, then maybe child birth isn't as terrible as some people try to paint it to look like, especially when there are worse things out there to go through.

What a heartless miserable bitch you are. Shit happens. Suck it up, destroy your life and have the baby. Who cares what happens to you or it. Where is the love one another as I have loved you in this phylosophy, little Holly?

Most of the pro-abortionists here have said things like, they wouldn't abort their child -

Nope.

Also, your proof-by-colloquialism theory says that if a woman says she has a bun in the oven, that means she believes a fetus is a pastry. That should give you an idea of how stupid your theory is.

Most of the pro-abortionists here have said things like, they don't believe in late term abortion. Why is that?

Because they're honest, and they think like all people do. Everyone thinks the moral worth of an egg/zygote/embryo/fetus grows as it grows. They just don't think it's a person. You think the same way. You just choose to lie about it.

That's obvious to any thinking person. You being dumber than dogshit doesn't make anyone except you look bad.

We also know why you make up such stupid stories. The only thrills that you can feel come from hating, so your life is now a quest to find reasons to hate. That's no way for any human to live, but it's the hellbound path you've chosen.

I won't convince them all because some are every bit as evil as Margaret Sanger.

We know why you hate Sanger, and why you lie about her. It's for the same reason that authoritarian ratfuks hated Sanger when she was alive. Sanger said women should be allowed to control their own sex lives, and that enrages fascist control freaks.

We know why you hate us. The shining light of our moral purity causes you physical pain, much like sunlight burning a vampire. Seeking to stop the pain, you lash out at the source of it.

but I won't stop.

So sad. Another soul lost to Hell.

There are no fellows of mine who are killing Down Syndrome babies.

Running from the truth doesn't change it. Most everyone aborts a Downs pregnancy, including pro-lifers. It seems that when it's themselves on the line, their lofty morals go bye-bye.

In typical losing, leftist, baby-killing, fashion, you've accused me of being the eugenicist.

Well, yes, given that now you're part of a "KILL ALL THE OLD FOLKS FOR PROFIT!" political cult.

It is interesting about the Nazis and Eugenics, isn't it? Planned Parenthood was created by an eugenicist who advocating killing the babies of the less desirable, especially blacks.

Your mentor Goebbels would be proud of that big lie rant. If your movement wasn't a crock, you wouldn't have to constantly lie to support it. But it is, so you do.

What was illegal was to abort an Aryan baby unless, of course, deformed in anyway. He promoted abortions in the undesirable races, like blacks and Jews.

Like I said, his policies were exactly like yours. Nobody gets a choice. A fascist state makes the reproductive decisions. Thank you for confirming my point so well. Please feel free to prove of my points.

Or that they're selling body parts illegally?

That's the specific big lie.

Unless you were unaware it's a lie, in which case you're just a Useful Idiot.

So, now that you're better informed, you should stop telling the lie, unless you're too devoted to the Lord of Lies to stop.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly

again.

& has stolen

& he has lusted
& is a glutton
& is greedy
& is a lazy sloth
& he's envious

Holly

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly

^^^
cray cray.gif

^^^ That looks like a Snickers Bar which is one of my least favorite candies especially if almonds are in it because I don't like them either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly

again.

& has stolen

& he has lusted
& is a glutton
& is greedy
& is a lazy sloth
& he's envious

Holly

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly

What a heartless miserable bitch you are. Shit happens. Suck it up, destroy your life and have the baby. Who cares what happens to you or it. Where is the love one another as I have loved you in this phylosophy, little Holly?
Wow, you call a person names and then you go and wonder where the love one another thing has gone. In other words, if you don't want other people playing such a game, why are you going out of the way to show them how its played? What people like you obviously do not understand is this, J-Jesus, O-other people like an unborn baby for example, and then Y-Yourself. What do the first letters spell? J-O-Y.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly (a girl who sleeps alone until she is married)

P.S. By the way, calling me "little Holly" couldn't be anymore of a compliment considering the fact that I am 77 pounds lighter than what I was a year ago, in other words, thank you so much! :) :) :)

Last edited:
It’s truly amusing to watch the attempts to paint the slaughter of innocents, as a virtuous act; and the subsequent attempts to vilify those who seek to save them as engaging in some insidious form of treachery...

hat if that abortion was the result of a rape or incest? Seems to change the discussion, now doesn't it?
It doesn't change the fact that it was just as much their own child, as any other method of conception...

You do realize that if they were to have the child, the rapist father would have rights to visitations, and to be a part of her life forever, do you not? Imagine look at your child's face and seeing his father. It's hard enough to raise a child to be happy and healthy, both physically and emotionally, without starting out with two strikes against you.

I know of children who learned they were the product of rape even without the father involved. They felt shame every day of their lives. They were miserable and felt they had ruined their mother's life. One ended up on drugs, all were severly affected by this fact, and not in a good way. And somebody in the family always let it slip out, what had happened. It wasn't necessarily their mother's who told them. Years of therapy were needed

Amazing. You're suggesting better to kill a child than for them to need therapy. The mother could put the child up for adoption - that way the child would never know.

Or the mother could make it clear to the child that the mother didn't like how she was conceived but that she loved the child from the moment of conception. I'm not a psychologist or psychiatrist so I don't know if that's enough but it's a start. Or, by your standards, ui+just kill the kid.

Do you think that therapy can fix this? The kid who ended up on drugs and suicidal was the one whose mother had always loved him and who had never held his conception against the child. But the son wasn't stupid. He could see how the rape had altered the trajectory of her life completely, and destroyed her once promising future left her diminished in many ways. Children who endure trauma live with it all of their lives. Therapy can't make all things better. As one friend said to me "I am the 8th child in a Catholic family of 9 kids. My (younger) brother and I both know that the news of our impending arrival was not met with joy or happiness, but rather, 'another mouth to feed'." Therapy is not going to change any of their realities.

Other rape babies find out who they are when they go looking for their biological mothers to ask them why they gave them up. I have a friend who went looking for her mother to answer this question. The answer destroyed her.

Why can't YOU accept that a mother should decide whether or not to have a baby. Whether she wants to have "this" man's baby, and whether it is the right time to increase her family. That the children have a right to be loved, wanted and cared for because growing up today is tough enough without being shackled with the rocks of poverty, lack of opportunity, and lack of a strong, supportive home to grow up in. Becoming a parent is a life-long commitment to your child, and one you should be ready to make, both financially and emotionally. One that you have a viable plan for carrying and raising. Not something you're forced into by the failure of your birth control, or factors beyond your control. And certainly not a decision to be left up to some arbitrary state government which has lost its way in regard to separation of church and state.

Then you'll agree to stop all the 99.5 per cent of abortions that aren't rape related? And then, down to the last 0.5%, we can talk about rape and abortion?

God would never tell you to lie like that. There's no "It's okay to lie about liberals" subclause in the Ten Commandments. The voice you're obeying belongs to Satan, the Lord of Lies.

Where did I lie? You're not a supporter of Planned Parenthood? You support the efforts to quit funding them with government money? Or that they're selling body parts illegally?

Neither's a lie. That makes you the liar amongst us.

they don't sell body parts illegally. that is a lie.

No, it's not a lie. They were caught on tape offering the parts for sale.

It's quite sad that people like you are throwing your support blindly behind abortion without knowing the facts - and not just not knowing but refusing to hear the facts.

Or that they're selling body parts illegally?

That's the specific big lie.

Unless you were unaware it's a lie, in which case you're just a Useful Idiot.

So, now that you're better informed, you should stop telling the lie, unless you're too devoted to the Lord of Lies to stop.

The invoices prove otherwise. And profit or not, (they are profiting) they are selling body parts.

There are no fellows of mine who are killing Down Syndrome babies.

Running from the truth doesn't change it. Most everyone aborts a Downs pregnancy, including pro-lifers. It seems that when it's themselves on the line, their lofty morals go bye-bye.

In typical losing, leftist, baby-killing, fashion, you've accused me of being the eugenicist.

Well, yes, given that now you're part of a "KILL ALL THE OLD FOLKS FOR PROFIT!" political cult.

It is interesting about the Nazis and Eugenics, isn't it? Planned Parenthood was created by an eugenicist who advocating killing the babies of the less desirable, especially blacks.

Your mentor Goebbels would be proud of that big lie rant. If your movement wasn't a crock, you wouldn't have to constantly lie to support it. But it is, so you do.

What was illegal was to abort an Aryan baby unless, of course, deformed in anyway. He promoted abortions in the undesirable races, like blacks and Jews.

Like I said, his policies were exactly like yours. Nobody gets a choice. A fascist state makes the reproductive decisions. Thank you for confirming my point so well. Please feel free to prove of my points.

Goebbels was a right-to-lifer? You really are a pro-Nazi wacko, aren't you?

Forum List

Back