A question for women who aborted a child in their life.

bullshit. you are only pro birth - you admitted you don't give a damn about any post born child once the cord is cut. you don't wanna feed them, let alone make sure they have what it takes to thrive. you say that is the 'parents responsibilty' what if they need help?

your job is done, riiiiiiiight? ya - you don't really care about that innocent life after they are slapped on the butt & takes that 1st breath.

hypocrite.
More lies. The parents don't need help. They need to get a fucking job and live within their means. They don't need televisions. They don't need air conditioning. They don't need name-brand shoes or clothes. They don't need cell phones. They don't need cigarettes, meth, crack, wine, whiskey, or beer. They don't need any food that comes in a box or is already cooked or prepared except, perhaps, in a can.

I've never said I don't care about the children when the cord is cut. That would have been the Governor of Virginia and the Virginia State Legislature that you're thinking of - and even Democrats that don't help kids learn to be responsible adults.

my son - who i had no 2nd thoughts of having, so your first statement is ridiculous - also believes in a woman's right to choose.

equally ridiculous is the fact that you have no idea whether my kid has any abnormalities at all - mild or severe.... btw - DS is not a severe birth defect in & of itself.
I didn't ask about your son's views on killing babies - I already assumed that he'd learned from you that babies were nothing more than a mass of cells. I asked if you told him that you didn't love him in the womb because he was just a mass of cells. Please answer the question.

So you think Downs Syndrome is not a severe birth defect but you're OK with killing babies simply because they have it? Between 67% to 85% of babies in the womb who are diagnosed with Downs Syndrome are murdered for the convenience of the parents. In other western countries the rate goes as high as from 90% to, literally 100% - each and every one is killed - in Iceland.

And you call me a hypocrite? Every post where I give you actual proven facts, you dislike because you don't care about the facts; you just care about killing babies.. I do feel so very sorry for your son and his eventual wife and the babies they will kill at your suggestion.

You did not read my position did you? I find abortion abhorrent but support its legality because it was litigated.
Your position is no women ever regret it or are riddled in guilt. You know people so well huh?
I asked a question and got a lot of answers. So you assume I'm Christian, sick, and miserable. Lol
You support its legality because it was litigated? You're not much on the Constitution? According to our Constitution, the Congress passes bills that get signed into law by the president. Nothing there at all about Courts creating law.

my son - who i had no 2nd thoughts of having, so your first statement is ridiculous - also believes in a woman's right to choose.

equally ridiculous is the fact that you have no idea whether my kid has any abnormalities at all - mild or severe.... btw - DS is not a severe birth defect in & of itself.
I didn't ask about your son's views on killing babies - I already assumed that he'd learned from you that babies were nothing more than a mass of cells. I asked if you told him that you didn't love him in the womb because he was just a mass of cells. Please answer the question.

So you think Downs Syndrome is not a severe birth defect but you're OK with killing babies simply because they have it? Between 67% to 85% of babies in the womb who are diagnosed with Downs Syndrome are murdered for the convenience of the parents. In other western countries the rate goes as high as from 90% to, literally 100% - each and every one is killed - in Iceland.

And you call me a hypocrite? Every post where I give you actual proven facts, you dislike because you don't care about the facts; you just care about killing babies.. I do feel so very sorry for your son and his eventual wife and the babies they will kill at your suggestion.
Are men killing babies when they ejaculate? Should they be made not to do that until they are with a woman? Poor little babies didn't stand a chance.

Your position is no women ever regret it or are riddled in guilt.

No, my position is that of Reagan's Surgeon General C. Everett Koop, who indicated in 1989 that he could find no evidence that abortion affected mental health. There's been no evidence to change that conclusion in the intervening years.

You know people so well huh?

1 in 3 women will have an abortion in their lifetimes. Odd how that hasn't manifested as a wave of mental illness.

C. Everett Koop indicated? Well, there you go; someone said so it is true. If 2 times to 6 times the suicide rate for women who did have abortions, compared to the rate of women who did not have abortions, is not a wave of mental illness, you're mentally ill, yourself.

Your position is no women ever regret it or are riddled in guilt.

No, my position is that of Reagan's Surgeon General C. Everett Koop, who indicated in 1989 that he could find no evidence that abortion affected mental health. There's been no evidence to change that conclusion in the intervening years.

You know people so well huh?

1 in 3 women will have an abortion in their lifetimes. Odd how that hasn't manifested as a wave of mental illness.

C. Everett Koop indicated? Well, there you go; someone said so it is true. If 2 times to 6 times the suicide rate for women who did have abortions, compared to the rate of women who did not have abortions, is not a wave of mental illness, you're mentally ill, yourself.
Stupid that's because they were raped not because of abortion. How lame you are.

you didn't answer the question.

again.

would you like to see women in shackles to prevent them from having one?

i'll also extend that question & apply it: to punishing her, should she seek an 'illegal' abortion as well. yes or no ?

i see you that you voted for a fornicator,
& who committed adultery,
& has coveted his neighbor's goods,
& has coveted his neighbor's wife,
& has stolen
& has not honored his mother & father

i see the picking & choosing is in full force.

& he has lusted
& is a glutton
& is greedy
& is a lazy sloth
& has shown what his 'wrath' can do
& he's envious
& he has too much destructive 'pride'.

lol... god bless you too!

Would you rather see anyone trying to murder another physically restrained? Apparently you prefer we let murders go until the act is done even if there's a chance to stop them.

I see you that you voted for a fornicator,
& has coveted her neighbor's goods,
& has coveted her neighbor's husband,
& has stolen
& has not honored her mother & father

& she has lusted
& is a glutton
& is greedy
& is a lazy sloth
& has shown what her 'wrath' can do
& she's envious
& she has too much destructive 'pride'.

^^^ I am well aware of other people having different beliefs compared to the ones that I have gone with. You do realize that there is more to the Lord's word than just want is in the old testament, right?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
of course. but how does that matter? you didn't really answer, now did you?

who gets to say 'never mind' to the OT, when it's supposedly written about god? who gets to decide which parts are valid & which parts aren't ? or impose any/all of it on those that don't believe what you believe?

this is a secular nation where no one religion is state sanctioned; therefore you live your life according to your bible, should you choose & you are allowed to pick & choose what's in there... but not force that belief on anybody else.
I never once said that the old Testament is to be disregarded especially when that happens to be where the ten commandments are, one of them being about killing which is what category abortion will always fall into no matter how you people try to justify it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
would you vote to make it legal to shackle a woman to force her to give birth?

& did you vote for trump?
If abortion was already illegal like it should be, you wouldn't have to ask such a question now would you? Yes, I voted for our current leader.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
you didn't answer the question.

again.

would you like to see women in shackles to prevent them from having one?

i'll also extend that question & apply it: to punishing her, should she seek an 'illegal' abortion as well. yes or no ?

i see you that you voted for a fornicator,
& has coveted his neighbor's goods,
& has coveted his neighbor's wife,
& has stolen
& has not honored his mother & father

& he has lusted
& is a glutton
& is greedy
& is a lazy sloth
& has shown what his 'wrath' can do
& he's envious
& he has too much destructive 'pride'.

lol... god bless you too!
You do realize that a person who does what needs to be done where one situation is concerned is going to be unfortunately flawed somewhere else, right? Sadly no one on this planet is perfect.

God bless you and our current leader always!!!

Holly

P.S. If being shackled is what it takes for the delivery to happen, oh well. To me, the only reason why an abortion should happen is if the pregnancy/delivery will bring an end to the life of the mother, especially if the well being of other people, like other kids for example, depends on the well being of the mother.
My wife was told with the last two of our children that she and the baby would die if she carried them to term. She chose to risk her life for her children and it paid off.

Stupid that's because they were raped not because of abortion. How lame you are.

I suggest you start here and then come back and try again:

The post wasn't about suicide among rape victims who have abortions.

The documented evidence I posted earlier shows that women who have abortions - that's all of them across the board, have 2 to 6 times the suicide rate, depending on country, than do women who do not have abortions. I've also posted that abortions for rape and incest are 0.5 percent of abortions - at most. If every single person who had an abortion for rape or incest killed themselves that could only raise the suicide rate by 0.5%

Please quit being a fucking idiot.. well.. nevermind.

It's about time someone asked that question. Thank you.

I actually believe that after the first actual thought happens, that abortion should no longer be an option. Once the brain starts actually thinking... It never stops. Even while you are sleeping, it doesn't stop. It's why we dream.

Which is my ruler of a "person" and when it starts. Science so far isn't determined the exact age the brain starts thinking on it's own to have actual thought. The earliest I can find is at 12-16 weeks from conception... Now, until we can figure out a good way to measure that to satisfy my standard, I'm happy just saying I don't think anyone should have, or have the ability to, have an abortion after 12 weeks. I figure if you can't figure out if you are pregnant or if you want to have a child within three months you aren't a good candidate for being parent in the first place.

This was fast and loose as I have to go to work, I hope I fleshed it out enough and was clear enough not to start a fire before I get off work roughly ten hours from now.

Then you're a lousy, low-life, murder-loving, hypocrite. By supporting abortions you are supporting killing children you believe are alive. We should not be having the abortion debate while killing innocent children. The cry for anyone with the intelligence to know that an abortion could ever kill a living being must be to stop all abortions until science can prove beyond any doubt - ANY DOUBT - that an abortion in some circumstance does not kill a child. To argue that we should continue killing babies while we debate is evil beyond that in Nazi Germany.,

Doesn't matter if you beat your head against the wall an abortion is a pregnancy so far along, it was, is, and will be that far along forever. i think it's some sick perversion to personalize an abortion. Does it make you bitches feel 'better than thou?' Look at me I never had an abortion, but the lady down the street did. And her vagina workings are my business. What goes on between her legs are my business. I think somewhere Pro-Life women want to have a threesome and be the one in charge.
No; it's the depersonalization of life that is a sick perversion. Did your mother nurture you in the womb? Talk to you? Sing to you? Read to you? Or were you nothing to her but a mass of cells until the doctor laid you on the table and she and he had a discussion about whether to let you live?

A lady I worked with was in the same situation, she gave her life so her daughter could live.

No matter, come hell or high water, the cell mass is only six weeks old. That is a fact in any court of law.

tws1.jpg

It really non of your business, all you pro lifers , and mind your own business. You are intruding in private healthcare of the individual,

and God has given that person an "inalienable rights" to privacy of her heatlh.

Norma McCorvey (the original Jane Roe) said on her deathbed she was paid by the pro life group to state she has made a misstate and was really pro choice all the time, she was a well paid actress to be pro life.

HIPAA laws have nothing to do with this discussion. What the well-paid actress says in her latest role is also meaningless - no more meaningful than is your own opinion.

Society does have the right and the moral obligation to protect the rights of those who cannot defend themselves. When it is actually a healthcare issue for a woman then it is her choice but abortion is seldom about healthcare; it's about convenience and access to sex without consequences.

Are men killing babies when they ejaculate? Should they be made not to do that until they are with a woman? Poor little babies didn't stand a chance.
Wow. You have no idea how reproduction works in a human, or, for that matter, most mammal species, do you? You just earned the title of biggest idiot in this thread.

Doesn't matter if you beat your head against the wall an abortion is a pregnancy so far along, it was, is, and will be that far along forever. i think it's some sick perversion to personalize an abortion. Does it make you bitches feel 'better than thou?' Look at me I never had an abortion, but the lady down the street did. And her vagina workings are my business. What goes on between her legs are my business. I think somewhere Pro-Life women want to have a threesome and be the one in charge.
No; it's the depersonalization of life that is a sick perversion. Did your mother nurture you in the womb? Talk to you? Sing to you? Read to you? Or were you nothing to her but a mass of cells until the doctor laid you on the table and she and he had a discussion about whether to let you live?
Is that like telling yourself that you hope that guy is gone?

It's about time someone asked that question. Thank you.

I actually believe that after the first actual thought happens, that abortion should no longer be an option. Once the brain starts actually thinking... It never stops. Even while you are sleeping, it doesn't stop. It's why we dream.

Which is my ruler of a "person" and when it starts. Science so far isn't determined the exact age the brain starts thinking on it's own to have actual thought. The earliest I can find is at 12-16 weeks from conception... Now, until we can figure out a good way to measure that to satisfy my standard, I'm happy just saying I don't think anyone should have, or have the ability to, have an abortion after 12 weeks. I figure if you can't figure out if you are pregnant or if you want to have a child within three months you aren't a good candidate for being parent in the first place.

This was fast and loose as I have to go to work, I hope I fleshed it out enough and was clear enough not to start a fire before I get off work roughly ten hours from now.

Then you're a lousy, low-life, murder-loving, hypocrite. By supporting abortions you are supporting killing children you believe are alive. We should not be having the abortion debate while killing innocent children. The cry for anyone with the intelligence to know that an abortion could ever kill a living being must be to stop all abortions until science can prove beyond any doubt - ANY DOUBT - that an abortion in some circumstance does not kill a child. To argue that we should continue killing babies while we debate is evil beyond that in Nazi Germany.,

I suggest you start here and then come back and try again:

Wow. You have no idea how reproduction works in a human, or, for that matter, most mammal species, do you? You just earned the title of biggest idiot in this thread.

have you used political satire?
IMG.jpg

It really non of your business, all you pro lifers , and mind your own business. You are intruding in private healthcare of the individual,

and God has given that person an "inalienable rights" to privacy of her heatlh.

Norma McCorvey (the original Jane Roe) said on her deathbed she was paid by the pro life group to state she has made a misstate and was really pro choice all the time, she was a well paid actress to be pro life.

HIPAA laws have nothing to do with this discussion. What the well-paid actress says in her latest role is also meaningless - no more meaningful than is your own opinion.

Society does have the right and the moral obligation to protect the rights of those who cannot defend themselves. When it is actually a healthcare issue for a woman then it is her choice but abortion is seldom about healthcare; it's about convenience and access to sex without consequences.

Its plain none of your business, no matter how you feel about the matter, Hipaa laws do have a bearing on your healthcare. God himself causes a lot of miscarriages, so talk to him!!

^^^ For the record, I am not on any kind of medicine except for the two Advil dots that I took this morning for my period cramps.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

perhaps you need to look into taking some anti cray cray meds.

Forum List

Back