A question for women who aborted a child in their life.

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
When you look at your living children in their eyes, do you ever think you terminated their brothers or sisters life? Does that ever appear in your mind?

Does your politics help you think through that issue?

I've never heard this in any abortion topic.

Those that aborted should have no problem in discussing this. Actually we need your point of view.

When you look at your living children in their eyes, do you ever think you terminated their brothers or sisters life? Does that ever appear in your mind?

Those that aborted should have no problem in discussing this. Actually we need your point of view.
What if that abortion was the result of a rape or incest? Seems to change the discussion, now doesn't it?

When I discuss with my kids about Abortion; I tell them straight out, that is is murder. There is no way around it. I tell them also, "Imagine you take an embryo that is only 2 weeks in its beginning of life; and you suck the air out of it, and break off the neck; just imagine that could have been you. So, be grateful that it wasn't. And you get to enjoy the life you so deserve. Never take it for granted."

I'm not a women, but as a man that he and his girlfriend made that decision when we were young before we were ready,
I look at the two sons I have now (though I try not to dwell on it) know that there should be 3 there,,

and this is why I am now against abortion,,,

What if that abortion was the result of a rape or incest? Seems to change the discussion, now doesn't it?

A life is being formed - no matter what the circumstance(s) was. I was brought up, Adoption would at least, give a new life and family. You can't undo the past. But at least, you can give a future (to someone that enters this world).

justify this:

ows_155804806963994.jpg

It doesn't change the fact that it was just as much their own child, as any other method of conception...

You already knew I was excluding those tragedies.

A life is being formed - no matter what the circumstance(s) was. I was brought up, Adoption would at least, give a new life and family. You can't undo the past. But at least, you can give a future (to someone that enters this world).
Just ask them if a life is being terminated rather than saying abortion watch the lips chap up.

For the record everyone. I could care less if one chooses to abort or not. None of my F business. But you must answer for it somewhere down the road.

Just ask them if a life is being terminated rather than saying abortion watch the lips chap up.

For the record everyone. I could care less if one chooses to abort or not. None of my F business. But you must answer for it somewhere down the road.

yep it's life. but not a full fledged human being with a life history like the woman who would be forced to carry to term & give birth against her will.

yep it's life. but not a full fledged human being with a life history like the woman who would be forced to carry to term & give birth against her will.
so what age is acceptable for abortion???
cause full fledged is a matter of perception,,,

I'm not a women, but as a man that he and his girlfriend made that decision when we were young before we were ready,
I look at the two sons I have now (though I try not to dwell on it) know that there should be 3 there,,

Bless you for telling your pain, P.H. You may have saved someone here from making the same mistake. Growing up brings around another perspective that when we are young and inexperienced. May your healing be complete knowing you may have saved lives. I just said a little prayer thanking God for your coming forth to help someone else. :thup:

So its kind of a human?.....its life but?...but what?...its a life but it is inconvenient so we should just kill it?.....is a small child less of a human than a grown person?.....the fact is abortion is killing off a life...you may think you have a good reason but its still killing.....

Bless you for telling your pain, P.H. You may have saved someone here from making the same mistake. Growing up brings around another perspective that when we are young and inexperienced. May your healing be complete knowing you may have saved lives. I just said a little prayer thanking God for your coming forth to help someone else. :thup:
thank you for saying that,,

your right as younglings we make mistakes and the biggest part of growing is seeing your mistakes and then telling people so they can learn from them,,,

so what age is acceptable for abortion???
cause full fledged is a matter of perception,,,

any female that can become pregnant.

So its kind of a human?.....its life but?...but what?...its a life but it is inconvenient so we should just kill it?.....is a small child less of a human than a grown person?.....the fact is abortion is killing off a life...you may think you have a good reason but its still killing.....

then don't have an abortion if you are against it. see? easy peasy.

it's not my business nor yours why anybody makes the decision to terminate.

& don't impose your will onto anybody else.

Forum List

Back