A question for the progressives and anti gun/2nd lefties

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
We all know the left is against guns. They're against the 2nd A. They either want a lot of restrictions on gun & ammo. Or they want to abolish them all together, right?
It's pretty factual, and I don't completely disagree, that the fewer guns, the fewer gun crimes. Especially in the "hood" or the "projects," right? And even in die hard redneck area's, where people are just too stupid to have guns.

But my question is, since we all know that Floyd had an armed robbery charge as well as Daunte Wright, why in the hell are you lefties taking up for these thugs, when they've clearly went against what you stand for, in the area of gun control?
Is it JUST because they're black? Because I don't see you people sticking up for white violent gun toting criminals.

This is an honest question. Is it the racial thing that makes you stand up for black with guns and not whites? Because it's damn sure not just about the guns themselves. Because the left is against guns.

Gdjjr , you might find this thread interesting.

But my question is, since we all know that Floyd had an armed robbery charge as well as Daunte Wright, why in the hell are you lefties taking up for these thugs,

Society doesn't want to see innocent people choked to death in public view by paid-murderers for a $20 bill. I'm not really going to read the rest of your crap.

To address the main point, we do not hire the police to be executioners.

Floyd isn't the main point. It's why the left suddenly take up for people like Floyd, even AFTER they've proven to use guns to rob people. Same as Wright?
Same as any thug who uses a gun.
This ain't about how floyd died. It's about him, and thousands just like him, getting all the support in the world from the left..

Try to focus.

But my question is, since we all know that Floyd had an armed robbery charge as well as Daunte Wright, why in the hell are you lefties taking up for these thugs,

Society doesn't want to see innocent people choked to death in public view by paid-murderers for a $20 bill. I'm not really going to read the rest of your crap.
its turning out he wasnt choked to death but most likely died from the drugs,,,

or did you miss todays testimonies???

I'm called the "lefty" all the time. I fully support a persons right to own a gun.

I havent seen where theyve executed anyone,,

could you provide some proof for that??

So you're selling your soul to take up for a violent druggy thug who didn't give a SHIT about the lefts support for gun control. Nor did he give a shit about the life of the woman he robbed (and beat), just for her money, at gun point...

You can't do both. You can't take up for violent druggy thugs. And support gun control at the same time. I mean how else are they going to steal for their drugs? They gotta get their fix, right?

It's not about how floyd died. It's about the left support for gun restrictions on everyone other than those like Floyd.
I'm guessing, if you're a white republican, the left wants your gun. If you're a black druggy thug, then sure, keep your gun.

I heard the Defense said it was car exhaust fumes, and that Chauvin had nothing to do with it.

We all know the left is against guns. They're against the 2nd A. They either want a lot of restrictions on gun & ammo. Or they want to abolish them all together, right?
It's pretty factual, and I don't completely disagree, that the fewer guns, the fewer gun crimes. Especially in the "hood" or the "projects," right? And even in die hard redneck area's, where people are just too stupid to have guns.

But my question is, since we all know that Floyd had an armed robbery charge as well as Daunte Wright, why in the hell are you lefties taking up for these thugs, when they've clearly went against what you stand for, in the area of gun control?
Is it JUST because they're black? Because I don't see you people sticking up for white violent gun toting criminals.

This is an honest question. Is it the racial thing that makes you stand up for black with guns and not whites? Because it's damn sure not just about the guns themselves. Because the left is against guns.

The thread premise is a lie; the ‘question’ is dishonest.

I heard the Defense said it was car exhaust fumes, and that Chauvin had nothing to do with it.
that was one thing they brought up,, but for sure wasnt choked to death so not sure why you lied about that,,,

So you're selling your soul to take up for a violent druggy thug who didn't give a SHIT about the lefts support for gun control. Nor did he give a shit about the life of the woman he robbed (and beat), just for her money, at gun point...

You can't do both. You can't take up for violent druggy thugs. And support gun control at the same time. I mean how else are they going to steal for their drugs? They gotta get their fix, right?
Yes you can do both, as long as you don't have any integrity to get in the way.

that was one thing they brought up,, but for sure wasnt choked to death so not sure why you lied about that,,,
Oh, sorry I figured that was the end of it. I couldn't stop laughing after an actual attorney stood up there and tried to argue that the Car was the murderer.

Oh, sorry I figured that was the end of it. I couldn't stop laughing after an actual attorney stood up there and tried to argue that the Car was the murderer.

dont forget the prosecution witness said if they found him in his house dead they would have said drug overdose,,,

Floyd isn't the main point. It's why the left suddenly take up for people like Floyd, even AFTER they've proven to use guns to rob people. Same as Wright?
This ain't about how floyd died. It's about him, and thousands just like him, getting all the support in the world from the left..

Try to focus.

Understanding that the police are not hired to be an executioner is not taking up for anything the person has done in the past.

Try to focus.

Understanding that the police are not hired to be an executioner is not taking up for anything the person has done in the past.

\
but you havent shown where their were executioners,,,

got a link or something to back that up??

Your argument seems to be that in the US, the police should be able to kill people with criminal records at will. So, once you've been convicted of a crime, you are no longer subject to human rights and the like.

Really?

Forum List

Back