A question for the progressives and anti gun/2nd lefties

But you aren't going to pay more in taxes to build all the prisons and costs we would need .

initially, you bet it would. But the end result would be far less. Especially if it's done the way I want it to be done.
I never get my way. BUT, if I did, it wouldn't cost the US tax payer a dime (a year after start up). There'd be virtually no repeat offenders. Those that came out of these prisons, would be educated or trained in a decent paying field.

I'll type it out, and send you a link.

It doesn't matter. People are not going to step up and pay the taxes all of this would require.

It doesn't matter. People are not going to step up and pay the taxes all of this would require.

The way I figure it, it may not cost the tax payer a dime. If so, it'll be a LOT less burden on the tax payers.

Here's the thread. I hope you have a couple of minutes and an open mind.

You still have to build these prisons.

Naw, really? You mean I can't just wiggle my nose, tap my heels together three times and they just appear?
Well dayum, just scrap the whole thing then. Because building something that would actually work for everyone, is just out of the questions.

SMH

You still have to build these prisons.

Naw, really? You mean I can't just wiggle my nose, tap my heels together three times and they just appear?
Well dayum, just scrap the whole thing then. Because building something that would actually work for everyone, is just out of the questions.

SMH

People are NOT going to pay for this. You can say it would save money in the long term but they have to be paid for now. It's not going to happen.

Forum List

Back