A Question for the 3rd debate on foreign policy...

Aug 7, 2012

From Obama:

Mr. Romney, how are your investments in Iranian oil coming along? Do you see any possible conflict of interest there regarding our national security and our economy?

Info on Iranian Oil Investments:

Mitt Romney’s and Ann Romney’s Iran Oil Investments-Millions of dollars in Foreign Oil Companies

Romney invested 1.5 million dollars in Iran Oil and many view that as un-American and a definite embarrassment to his campaign for President in 2012.

It is not the first time that Mitt Romney broke the laws of decency, showed his unpatriotic side for the sake of saving money with illegal immigrants or investing in a state that aims to nuke Israel. Remember this one:

I’m Running for President for Pete’s Sake!! I can’t hire illegal immigrants!!

LINK

From Obama:

Mr. Romney, how are your investments in Iranian oil coming along? Do you see any possible conflict of interest there regarding our national security and our economy?

Info on Iranian Oil Investments:

Mitt Romney’s and Ann Romney’s Iran Oil Investments-Millions of dollars in Foreign Oil Companies

Romney invested 1.5 million dollars in Iran Oil and many view that as un-American and a definite embarrassment to his campaign for President in 2012.

It is not the first time that Mitt Romney broke the laws of decency, showed his unpatriotic side for the sake of saving money with illegal immigrants or investing in a state that aims to nuke Israel. Remember this one:

I’m Running for President for Pete’s Sake!! I can’t hire illegal immigrants!!

LINK

/Begin sarcasm

Oh come now. That's just good business sense. When Mitty becomes president, and finally gets the troops dying in Iran, he'll be able to turn a huge profit. Prices will skyrocket, and he'll have his foot in the door to grab a bigger piece.

It's even more convenient, because you don't have to lay them off when you blow their fucking heads off.

/end sarcasm.

A question from Romney to Obama: Mr. President, are you going to come clean with America and explain to us why those 4 people had to die in Libya or do you intend to continue to lie your ass off about the whole affair and deny you really screwed this up? Do you intend to flog Hillary Clinton in public and then throw her under the bus again or was her actions appropriate too?

Forum List

Back