A question for democrats

It's a symbol for keeping "enemies" at bay. That's one way.
The other is the symbol of the Berlin Wall. Mr. Gorbachev, tear down that Wall! And lo, he did. Don't you remember?
Yeah, yeah, I know, the Berlin Wall was to keep people in, but it's really the same thing depending on what side of the wall you're standing on. It keeps the Mexicans and Central Americans "in." Who want to get out.

I don't necessarily think of it that way, but I think that's what they mean by a symbol of hate.

Germany was one country. Mexico and the US are 2 different countries.

Americans fought wars and died for the land we have here.

Keep that in mind, quasi-Canuckian. :funnyface:
Wow. That's one hell of an argument. I must have missed something in the translation, nutbag Floridian.

Never heard of The Alamo, where Daniel Boone and Davy Crockett died up that way, or what?

Americans fought for Texas.
We had no Wall then, either.

Yeah, we had men with guns then. Is that what you're slyly advocating for?

Men with guns at the border? :coffee:

I get it now! :rolleyes:
Hey--LOOK, Marion! Over there----a peacock!

Obamacare saves people

The wall is a symbol of hate

Joo got some 'splainin' to do. How is a border wall a "symbol of hate"?
The other is the symbol of the Berlin Wall. Mr. Gorbachev, tear down that Wall! And lo, he did. Don't you remember?
Yeah, yeah, I know, the Berlin Wall was to keep people in, but it's really the same thing depending on what side of the wall you're standing on. It keeps the Mexicans and Central Americans "in." Who want to get out.

I don't necessarily think of it that way, but I think that's what they mean by a symbol of hate.

So the wall around the Vatican is also a symbol of hate?
When it was built, it was to keep out Saracen pirates. I'm guessing Pope Leo wasn't loving on them, no.

So it should be torn down then huh?
Why are you people so intent on putting words in my mouth?
1,200 year old walls don't need to be torn down, anymore than the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem needs to be torn down, or Hadrian's Wall or any other historic wall. It's not like it would stop any invasion now that we have drones and fighter jets, etc. Probably wouldn't take long to punch holes in the masonry of any one of them with other ammunition either. They're historically cute. That's all.

You can't compare them to the wall Trump wants.

Joo got some 'splainin' to do. How is a border wall a "symbol of hate"?

When it was built, it was to keep out Saracen pirates. I'm guessing Pope Leo wasn't loving on them, no.

1,200 year old walls don't need to be torn down, anymore than the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem needs to be torn down, or Hadrian's Wall or any other historic wall. It's not like it would stop any invasion now that we have drones and fighter jets, etc. Probably wouldn't take long to punch holes in the masonry of any one of them with other ammunition either. They're historically cute. That's all.

No one is putting words in your mouth. I honestly can't lower my IQ enough to even begin to do that.

I simply asked a question.

So the wall serves no useful purpose, it's just cute. Got it!

Dead jew on a stick wow your really a sensitive democrat .
Well moose piss I have good health care blue cross it cost me about 600 a month. And I have a lot of health issues mainly because im a diebetic.
Now tell us all how a wall is a symbol of hate.
I never said people dont need insurance moron obviously you missed the entire point of the post moose piss.
I am not a democrat I am an independent.. There already is a wall/barrier that was started in 2004 did you miss that fact or was you too tired from taking off yer clothes to strange men with money to give you?
The Rio Grande vector is getting a LOT of illegals wandering over. It's hard to build Walls there because of the river. They could use some there.

Why would it be hard to build a wall by a river?
Do some research. I've heard getting access is more difficult because a lot of ranchers need to water their livestock at the river. There are probably some water table issues, don't you think, with deep foundations near the river? Other than that, I have no idea.

You've never heard of a water pump and a stock pond?
You do know that cattle do a shit load of damage to river banks right?
They kill all the vegetation on the banks causing erosion.
And they shit and piss in the river contaminating it.
That is all part of the problem. Read this.
You can build a wall -- except here, a river runs through it

Do some research. I've heard getting access is more difficult because a lot of ranchers need to water their livestock at the river. There are probably some water table issues, don't you think, with deep foundations near the river? Other than that, I have no idea.

Don't waste your time arguing with me--I'm just repeating what I've heard.

Heard from who?
I repeat, do some research. I don't recall.

I dont need to do any research.
I lived on a river in west Texas and in fact had a large concrete river access installed. So no it's not difficult to build on a river bank.

Besides they wouldnt build it right on the bank they'd build it a hundred yards off the river.

No one is putting words in your mouth. I honestly can't lower my IQ enough to even begin to do that.

upload_2019-1-24_10-41-16.png

Let me help you with that.

Dead jew on a stick wow your really a sensitive democrat .
Well moose piss I have good health care blue cross it cost me about 600 a month. And I have a lot of health issues mainly because im a diebetic.
Now tell us all how a wall is a symbol of hate.
I never said people dont need insurance moron obviously you missed the entire point of the post moose piss.
I am not a democrat I am an independent.. There already is a wall/barrier that was started in 2004 did you miss that fact or was you too tired from taking off yer clothes to strange men with money to give you?
The Rio Grande vector is getting a LOT of illegals wandering over. It's hard to build Walls there because of the river. They could use some there.

Americans walked on the moon 50 years ago. Thanks for your concern, but we can figure out how to build a wall in 2019.

If we didn’t waste money on a wall, we could go to the moon again

Heard from who?

I lived on a river in west Texas and in fact had a large concrete river access installed. So no it's not difficult to build on a river bank.

Besides they wouldnt build it right on the bank they'd build it a hundred yards off the river.

Heard from who?

You should really stop arguing about it until you read the article I just posted, which explains the actual problems. If you want to know what the reality is, that is.

All easy to overcome.
We have millions of miles of highway built on some of the roughest terrain imaginable.

Heard from who?

Heard from who?

You should really stop arguing about it until you read the article I just posted, which explains the actual problems. If you want to know what the reality is, that is.

Already read it.
And they said it would be difficult in some places. But doable,just like we build roads in some very rough terrain.

View attachment 241830
Let me help you with that.

Oh so it's visual aids that you need!

Well why didn't you say so in the first place!

:abgg2q.jpg:

All easy to overcome.
We have millions of miles of highway built on some of the roughest terrain imaginable.
with walls/barriers also.
566045181-640x480.jpg

Yet the smugglers and illegals are not stopped they simply go over or under...

At Least 1K Migrants Busted on One Mountain in 3-Month Period

Heard from who?

Heard from who?

Strangely enough, America has a long history of overcoming difficult problems. You may want to look that up.

All easy to overcome.
with walls/barriers also.
566045181-640x480.jpg

Yet the smugglers and illegals are not stopped they simply go over or under...

At Least 1K Migrants Busted on One Mountain in 3-Month Period

Wow, a whole 1,000 in three months. You do realize many more than 1,000 cross the border illegally every day, right?

Obamacare saves people

The wall is a symbol of hate

“Symbol of hate”

View attachment 241831

<sob>. We need a wall so that murderers and rapists don’t come over and kill us!

You’re a fucking idiot. When you say it’s a symbol of hate you’re saying all walls are symbols of hate and that’s where your argument goes down the shitter. Wanting to protect the citizens is hateful, is it? You’re too dumb to converse with.

Forum List

Back