A Question For Dallas Cowboys Know Alls

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
There was a Samoan guy that played for Dallas, maybe 15-20 or so years back. He went after a referee. I think that was the only game he played for the Cowboys and was thrown off the team for it. His name was Junior, but I can't remember his last name. He has many other family that played Pro ball, too. Also, he used to run with Ken Norton Jr.
Any help with a name?

You might be thinking of the byu game. The Cowboys could have been the Wyoming Cowboys
Junior filianga went after a ref and wasn't allowed to play until the following season

You might be thinking of the byu game. The Cowboys could have been the Wyoming Cowboys
Junior filianga went after a ref and wasn't allowed to play until the following season
It was definitely Dallas. He sued the team over his contract, and they eventually settled.

What year was that? I found a couple Filiaga's. One plays for Michigan, the other for 1983 LA Express. Must be a common name in Samoa.

New Topics

Forum List

Back