A Question for Black posters

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
I can see that racism is a major blight on US society. It sort of shocks me. We have issues in the UK but nothing like I see on these forums.

Racists in the UK can kiss goodbye to a career in the public eye but in the US they get sent to Washington.

How do you cope with it on a personal level ? What do you tell your kids ? How do you rationalise this and keep your temper ?

I wont respond to redneck racist trash on this thread.

I identify as a black man, I feel I could answer your question, if you pay me.

I can see that racism is a major blight on US society. It sort of shocks me. We have issues in the UK but nothing like I see on these forums.

Racists in the UK can kiss goodbye to a career in the public eye but in the US they get sent to Washington.

How do you cope with it on a personal level ? What do you tell your kids ? How do you rationalise this and keep your temper ?

1430468619637.jpg

Tommy, racism is nowhere near as prevalent as our biased media portrays it. The media pushes this idea because it's just another swipe at President Trump. They incorrectly portray him as racist and our country being more racist because of him. Nothing could be further from the truth. It's complete BS.

I rationalize it by educating myself. The more I learn the more I understand where it comes from. I have educated my kids to the achievements of Black civilizations in the past. I tell my kids to not waste time trying to convince whites that racism exists. I tell them the best thing they can do is succeed. I give them the real truth in knowing they have to work 10 times as hard as a white person to get the same level of reward. I must have done a good job because all of them are wildly successful.

I rationalize it by educating myself. The more I learn the more I understand where it comes from. I have educated my kids to the achievements of Black civilizations in the past. I tell my kids to not waste time trying to convince whites that racism exists. I tell them the best thing they can do is succeed. I give them the real truth in knowing they have to work 10 times as hard as a white person to get the same level of reward. I must have done a good job because all of them are wildly successful.
My first Grandson will be born just before Christmas. His Dads family is from Barbados and it really worries me when I read some of the shit on here. I wonder what kind of world we have made for him.
Ive never had anyone use my skin colour as a reason to pick on me and I think of things like him going for an interview with someone like the shits on here.
Thanks for that. I cant discuss it with his father who is an absolute tool, but that is another story.

Have you ever thought that maybe these forums bring out the most polarizing posters?
Perhaps, in the real world it's not as extreme as to what you read on a political message board.
Perhaps, it's probably at the level of issues as you have in your country?

hahahahhahahahahhaha--you have no idea WTF you are taking about

....where did you get the ''redneck'' term from? that's an American term = you --also--have been brainwashed by the MSM/blacks/leftist--YOU are a puppet--parrot
YOU are the BIGOT!!!!--you just made a hypocrite and a$$ out of yourself
hahahaha

Redneck is a derogatory term
Redneck - Wikipedia

My first Grandson will be born just before Christmas. His Dads family is from Barbados and it really worries me when I read some of the shit on here. I wonder what kind of world we have made for him.
Ive never had anyone use my skin colour as a reason to pick on me and I think of things like him going for an interview with someone like the shits on here.
Thanks for that. I cant discuss it with his father who is an absolute tool, but that is another story.
---white racists worry you?? when blacks MURDER over 3000 blacks every year!!!???
..you're worried because of posts on USMB?????!!!! hahahahhahaha
..but not blacks MURDERING 3000 blacks every year????!!
IDIOT

Biggest thing to teach him is African, British African, and African-American history and to never quit. Humans are geared to give up and take the easy way out. He has to be trained. I trained my kids all their lives by giving them confidence. I would make up stuff to praise them for just to counteract all the nos they were going to get in life.

..they don't need to cope because there is not much racism
...hey--here's a nice statistic for you--blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites..you didn't know that because you don't know shit about the US
here--these are FBI stats--NOT CNN/Fox/BBC crap :
Offenders

....where did you get the ''redneck'' term from? that's an American term = you --also--have been brainwashed by the MSM/blacks/leftist--YOU are a puppet--parrot
YOU are the BIGOT!!!!--you just made a hypocrite and a$$ out of yourself
hahahaha

Redneck is a derogatory term
Redneck - Wikipedia

Bluecollar Redneck Yank, if you please

thx

~S~

Biggest thing to teach him is African, British African, and African-American history and to never quit. Humans are geared to give up and take the easy way out. He has to be trained. I trained my kids all their lives by giving them confidence. I would make up stuff to praise them for just to counteract all the nos they were going to get in life.

He will love coming to our place. He needs to understand his Welsh history as well. I will have to tone down the anti English stuff I suppose.

Cant wait to be honest. Me and Mrs T have been piling up baby stuff since the summer and its possible that he will be stopping with us a couple of nights a week in the new year when she goes back to work. Its going to change our lives

Have you ever thought that maybe these forums bring out the most polarizing posters?
Perhaps, in the real world it's not as extreme as to what you read on a political message board.
Fingers crossed. There are some real wankers on here.

Fingers crossed. There are some real wankers on here.
And YOU appear to be one of them.

It does kinda suck when you have to explain to your children why the Democratic party is still allowed to exist in the USA. But sooner or later your kids will enter the "why, why, why?" phase and they will demand answers. Eventually you have to tell them about the racist policies that the Democratic party violently imposes on the people. The trail of tears, slavery, Jim Crow laws etc, etc.. you have to be honest and tell them the entire racist, sordid and brutal history of the Democratic party in the USA.

You just have to explain to them that evil people really do exist, they are not just make-believe villains from storybooks and movies, they are real. And teach them how to defend themselves against the Democrats.

Last edited:

What you see on internet message boards is the underbelly of society, what racists think and feel but don't generally voice in public or polite/mixed company. It most definitely exists, but is not or has not been so in your face until recent years, maybe since the election of a African American man to the highest office in the country.

Nonetheless getting back to your question about your soon to be born grandson, I would suggest that his parents ensure that from as early as possible, that his playmates be as diverse a group as possible. Children are a lot smarter than they are oftentimes credited with and while they are able to discern differences such as color and cultural differences in their playmates and those who eventually become long life friends, as young children they don't attach positive or negative attributes to those differences. That only comes from the influences of others, usually their primary caregivers.

Ensuring that they grow up in a environment where it is 100% normal to be surrounded by and friends with those from different ethnic groups, races or religions is the best way to ensure that if they were to encounter any of the negative stereotypes touted by racists, not said just about him but others as well, that he have the ability to know for himself based on personal experienes and observations, that they are untrue and said for the purpose of trying to hurt others.

My parents didn't teach us how to deal with racism, since it was pretty much a rarity to encounter at least back when I was growing up (the 60s - 70s), at least for us kids, I have no idea what my parents had to deal with on a day to day basis. All I remember picking up from them though is that it's the racist who has the problem in the equation, that you could almost feel pity for them because they're mentally handicapped.

Congratulations by the way.

Hello, Tommy. In the USA, specifically WHO is beefing about racism impeding black or non-white Americans from achieving success or equality?

"Look into the Democratic Party...these are the true racist." ~Lee Green

"Black Democrat #WalkAway after Discovering Truth Of Democratic Party" by Lee Green 147,876 views

_donald Trump, Obama, Urban TRUTH Tellers.jpg RECALL,Tlaib, Omar, Trump, Cortez, Pressley_2.png _BLANK DEMOCRAT Survival, Kanye West Candace Owens, Vicki Dillard, Mechee X.png

Tommy how do parents explain to their kids that a sitting president willfully ignored generational CHILD ABUSE, as well as promoted violence riddled, female hating music composed by victims of generational CHILD ABUSE?

Terrorism, Barack Obama, PROMOTING HATE VIOLENCE.jpg

Terrorism, Barack Obama, Shawn Carter, a.jpg
Terrorism, kendrick lamar barack obama.jpg

Peace.

New Topics

Forum List

Back