A quarter of Americans open to taking up arms against government, poll says

Antifa stands for Anti-fascists, not anti-korean you fucking moron. ๐Ÿ˜‚

What a completely ignorant thing to say. ^^^

Typical of punks like Mr. Goats. Doesn't take long for the rocket scientists to flaunt their ignorance.

This is some serious shit, and all the leftie fucktards are mocking it.

Lefties are thoroughly unqualified to run this country. I don't want people like these idiots ^^^ representing me. They DON'T represent me, is the point.

And I think anyone in their right minds wouldn't be mocking an insurrection when they claim it's already happened.

What a completely ignorant thing to say. ^^^

Typical of punks like Mr. Goats. Doesn't take long for the rocket scientists to flaunt their ignorance.

This is some serious shit, and all the leftie fucktards are mocking it.

Lefties are thoroughly unqualified to run this country. I don't want people like these idiots ^^^ representing me. They DON'T represent me, is the point.

And I think anyone in their right minds wouldn't be mocking an insurrection when they claim it's already happened.
We're mocking it because we saw the last attempt by the Cucks at the Capitol. Was that supposed to inspire fear? Them taking selfies and then laying down like pussies or fleeing like bitches the second one of them gets shot? ๐Ÿ˜„

Yea, real frightening that lot of bozos. ๐Ÿ˜‚

We're mocking it because we saw the last attempt by the Cucks at the Capitol. Was that supposed to inspire fear? Them taking selfies and then laying down like pussies or fleeing like bitches the second one of them gets shot? ๐Ÿ˜„

Yea, real frightening that lot of bozos. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Scared the shit out of Nancy Pelosi. :p

Well for one I have family in Texas. There are also some pretty large blue cities there. What about those people who wouldn't want to secede? You think we're just going to let you force them? ๐Ÿ˜„
Separate or Suppurate

They'll be deported to your Rainbow states. And you can deport White gunowners, White Christians, and White policeman to Great America. It'll be a win-win for both incompatible, intractable, and irreconcilable sides.

Separate or Suppurate

They'll be deported to your Rainbow states. And you can deport White gunowners, White Christians, and White policeman to Great America. It'll be a win-win for both incompatible, intractable, and irreconcilable sides.
Keep telling me all your deepest, darkest, little cuck boy, wishes. I find them adorable. ๐Ÿ˜„

If 1/4 of America believe we should take up arms against Government it would have already been done. It would have happened during Waco. It would have happened during Rubie Ridge back in the days you didn't open a paper without reading about goverrnment thugs smashing into the wrong house
If 1/4 of America would turn on government it would have happened years ago durning Waco when government goons used helicopters, tanks, machine guns, and fire to burn a church group, near 100 men, women, and children to death or when government snipers shot women in the head while holding their babies. Or not being able to pick up a paper without reading about an innocent family gunned down from government targeting the wrong house.

Forum List

Back